Chicago Blackhawks 2018–2019

• 343 427
  • 1 470

lunde

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ilves, Chicago Blackhawks, naiskiekko
Sain käsiini muutaman draft-oppaan ja ajattelin kerätä tänne ketjuun Hawksin tuoreista varauksista oppaiden antamat kuvaukset. Osa arvioista menee ristiin oppaasta ja pelaajatarkkailijasta riippuen, mutta ehkä näistä saa muodostettua jonkinlaisen kuvauksen nuorukaisista ja heidän potentiaalistaan. Kuvaukset aukeavat Spoiler-nappia painamalla.

1 - #8 Adam Boqvist (D)

Scouting Report | Has a huge ‘wow’ factor. An offensive defenseman that is a blend of excellent speed, slick pucks skills and a high hockey IQ. Possesses superb offensive instincts, and is a threat whenever he has the puck on his stick. The downside with Boqvist is his size. He still has a slight frame, but once he has added strength he will be a dynamic offensive defenseman at the next level. Projecting top pairing defenseman at the pro level with offensive upside.

Director of Scouting, Dennis MacInnis | “Dynamic offensive player who plays with energy & passion. Wants the puck on his stick when game is in the balance. Great skater who has good balance and agility. Needs to work on his defensive zone coverage as he chases the puck at times. Top end player with loads of upside.”

ISS Scout Joakim Eriksson | “Terrific passer, elite skater and plays the game with confidence. He likes to join the rush and act like a fourth forward. He runs the power play like a quarterback. He needs to bulk up and add more muscles to his frame to be able to play at the next level.”

ISS Scout Fredrik Johansson | “Difference maker. Nice break ups with his good read and accurate poke checks, his lack of size is compensated by his stick. Very good agility and difficult to catch. Very good in PP where he can break patterns and do the unexpected.”

Size/Strength - Below Average
Skating - Elite
Puck Skills - Very Good
Shot - Excellent
Offensive Play - Very Good
Defensive Play - Good
Physical Play - Good
Competitiveness - Very Good
Hockey Sense - Very Good

Strengths
1. Elite Level Skater
2. Puck Skills
3. Shot

Weaknesses
1. DZ Coverage
2. Size and Strength

Skill
Mobile, puck advancing defender with excellent offensive instincts.

NHL Potential
Top pairing with dynamic offensive ability.

Style Comparison
Shayne Gostisbehere

Complete ISS Reports | 24
An offensive blueliner, he owns a fluid skating stride and great balance, which allows him to carry the puck coast-to-coast and around the offensive zone. He is a constant threat with the puck in his possession. With his great puckhandling and elite first step and acceleration, he can win one-on-one situations and create odd-man rushes for his team. His ability to control the puck and make plays at high pace is impressive. He’s a natural on the power play, understanding what works and what doesn’t. With great vision, he can pick apart penalty-killers with his crisp and accurate passing from the point. His slapshot is very good – both powerful and accurate. Ditto his wrister. However, defensively, he can be an adventure. His decisions run to high risk, instead of safeguarding, in his own zone, which can be problematic. At other times, he’s too passive, even in clearing out the front of his own net. He is too easily pushed around and he loses lots of battles by being outworked or outmuscled. In the neutral zone, where he can use his speed and vision to read plays, he’s much more comfortable. Offensively, many of his tools are already elite, but he needs to add upperbody strength, especially before he starts playing more games against men. He has the potential to be an explosive difference-maker in the NHL.
Boqvist is one of the premier defensemen available in this year’s NHL Entry Draft. This year, he played mostly in the SuperElit league, but also played 15 games in the SHL.

His offensive tools are high-end and his shot is really good, his release is elite and amongst the best in the draft. He loves shooting the puck; he has scored many times from the point with his wrist shot. His release is such a key component of his offensive skillset, but he’s also good at finding shooting lanes and adept at faking shots and being patient with the puck to find a better angle to get it through. He thinks the game really well; his decision-making is excellent and he processes the game exceptionally well. On the power play, he moves the puck quickly to his teammates and has great vision to set them up for scoring chances. He’s really like a 4th forward on the ice; he loves to rush the puck in the offensive zone and can make end-to-end rushes. His skating is above-average.. His mobility, agility and footwork are all above-average. He can be a bit risky with the puck, as he seemingly likes try to score on every shift; he wants to be a difference-maker on the ice for his team. His puck skills are excellent, he’s dangerous one-on-one, as he can be unpredictable with his speed, shot or deke.

Defensively, he currently lacks the strength to compete against physically strong players, which is why he was not a fulltime player in the SHL this season. He’s a smart player and can defend well enough, but his lack of strength can hurt him when playing older stronger players. To improve his defensive game, we would like to see him compete a bit more in his own zone and be harder on the puck-carrier. Boqvist will probably need time in Sweden to gain some strength and mature physically, but has great potential and could be a premiere offensive defenseman in the NHL in a few years.

“He’s already better than half the guys they(SWE) had in Plymouth (World JrSummer Showcase in August)” NHL Scout, September 2017

“He’s top 3 for me right now. He’s more like Erik Karlsson than Rasmus is.” NHL Scout, October 2017

“It’s close between Hughes and Boqvist but I give the edge to Hughes because he’s already closer to being great in the NHL. Boqvist is almost a year younger so he might end up being even better but he’s farther away than Hughes is to being special.” NHL Scout, May 2018

“I think he processes the game very quickly. He gets the puck and can move it quickly with a very smart decision. Offensively he is a weapon. He has a good shot and great offensive instincts. He’s a work in progress in his own zone but largely due to lack of strength. I never like to hear the concussion word associated with any player, especially players I’d want to select high in the draft. The gap between Boqvist and Lundkvist shrunk quite a bit for me by season’s end.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

“Good feedback on his combine interviews and I interviewed him myself and was also impressed. Good self evaluation of his game.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

1 - #27 Nicolas Beaudin (D)
Scouting Report | Beaudin is a skilled, undersized, offensive defender with a small frame. Most of Drummondville’s offense from the backend is generate by him. He is always thinking offense, he loves to carry and join the rush at every chance. He is a good skater with mobility, but does not have separation speed. We would expect to see a little more explosiveness and better top speed considering his size and being a late ‘99 birthday. His defensive zone read, and positioning is good, but he lacked the size and strength to win battles even against player of similar size. He will need to improve his explosiveness, size and strength to have a chance to play. Beaudin has middle pairing offensive upside, but a team will need to be patience with him while he develops.

ISS Scout Ben Gallant | “Slightly undersized offensive defenseman. Average transition game can make first pass or rush the puck. Activates well from point for back door plays on cycle or for loose pucks in slot, good puck distribution and shot from point. Defensively, uses his stick well to deflect shots and passes but lacks physical game. Appears awkward taking and throwing hits. Top pair defenseman at this level, but don't see NHL potential.”

ISS Scout Bob Johnson | “This player is playing in his third year and is the team’s quarterback. Good skater, very agile on is feet. He moves the puck quickly and is able to rush with it when needed. He has a very good vision on the PP. Defensively he is not physical, but is good stick and foot speed help him.”

Skating - Very Good
Puck Skills - Very Good
Shot - Very Good
Defensive Play - Average
Physical Play - Average
Competitiveness - Good
Hockey Sense - Very Good

Strengths
1. Offensive Instincts
2. Hockey Sense
3. Puck Skills

Weaknesses
1. Size and Strength
2. Defensive Zone Coverage

Skill
Undersized offensive defender with good hockey sense and skill.

NHL Potential
Middle pairing offensive defender.

Complete ISS Reports | 35
An offensive rearguard, he is an average skater with good lateral movement. He’s not a bad player, just needs to really improve all facets of his skating. He has a tough time creating his own space because he doesn’t have another gear to buy himself separation. But with decent footwork, he is not afraid to jump up into the rush. He needs to know how to pick his spots since he doesn’t have the speed to recover on quick turnovers. He is not overly flashy, but he’s steady – he can be relied upon to make the right play the majority of the time. He’s got a very high hockey IQ, which helps cover his deficiencies. He’s great at reading the play. He knows when to jump into the play from the blue line to beef up an offensive attack, and when the risk isn’t worth the reward. He is a big offensive threat. He moves the puck well and he’s got a good shot from the point, even if it lacks a little velocity. If he could add a scorching point shot, he’d be remarkable. Already, he’s got the potential to be a solid power-play quarterback, because this is a player who likes to have the puck on his stick. It’s easy to tell he loves making plays. Good thing, because, given his size, he needs to be dynamic to have an impact. As it is now, he’s too average to overcome being a sub-six-foot defenseman. He doesn’t play with bite.
Beaudin had an amazing year with the Voltigeurs this season, with over a point per game, and finished 4th in scoring for defensemen across the QMJHL. He did some good work in the gym last summer, as he was able to defend better in his own zone and was able to compete better physically along the boards and in front of the net. Being physically stronger this year was a key in his development, as this always was a question mark with him in terms of whether or not he was going to be able to compete physically. The rest of his game has always been strong, as his vision and passing game are both excellent. He’s very good at moving pucks quickly out of his zone with a quick first pass. If no passing option is available to him, he won’t hesitate to rush the puck out of his zone, as his skating is above-average. On the power play, he’s a pass-first player. He is very good at creating plays for his teammates and finding them in the offensive zone. He still has work to do with his shot; he doesn’t have a powerful one, but does a good job getting it through and on net with a simple low wrister. He tends to use his wrist or snap shot, as they are more accurate; his slap shot lacks that same accuracy. His skating abilities are mixed, he has average top speed, but he makes up for it with his pure agility and his ability to change directions quickly to avoid the forecheck when rushing the puck. Beaudin is one the smartest defensemen in this draft class, and all year long, he was very consistent - we didn’t see him have many average games. Defensively, he made some good progress under Dominque Ducharme this year, and he does a good job using his quick stick to defend. He became more and more dependable for his team as the year progressed,.

To conclude, Beaudin was a favourite of ours since the beginning of the season, and we feel that with his smarts and puck moving abilities, he could an asset for an NHL teams on the power play and for their transition game.

“He’s smart, agile and can move the puck, NHL Central has his teammate but I prefer this kid. He’ looks like a top three rounds guy.” - NHL Scout, November 2017

“I like (Rasmus) Sandin more but this guys pretty solid.” - NHL Scout, November 2017

“Sandin is better, he’s more physical.” NHL Scout, December 2017

“I tweeted about him (praising him) prior to the Top Prospects game and then no less than seven scouts told me they saw the tweet and that they agreed with me.” January 2018

"I liked him earlier in the season but he hasn’t been good the last three times I’ve seen him. He needs to hit somebody once in a while. He has no shot, he’s turned over pucks like crazy.…what is he at the next level?” NHL Scout, April 2018

“I hadn’t seen him for a while but just saw him a few times recently. He was really good. He’s a first rounder for sure.” NHL Scout, April 2018

“He’s better (than Sandin) Sandin gets hit too much.” NHL Scout, April 2018

“It’s tight, that’s a good comparison (on Beaudin vs Sandin)I would go Beaudin because I like him more on the powerplay.” NHL Scout, April 2018

"He’s possibly the player I have seen the most this year, and I don’t think I had one bad viewing of him. Very consistent player from game to game." – HP Scout Jérôme Bérubé

“During my first trip to Drummondville this season, Jerome (Berube) told me to watch him. He was really good that game and I felt he could be a top 60 guy. The more I watched him as the season progressed, the more I was impressed with his game. He’s one of the smarter players in this draft class. ” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

“Very good on his assessment on his own game and the kid has a plan.” NHL Scout, June 2018

“Rave reviews from several scouts about his combine interviews. One scouted listed him as his top interview of the week.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

3 - #69 Jake Wise (F)
Scouting Report | Wise is an explosive playmaking center. Playing with the U.S. National Team Development Program for two seasons, he has shown a lot of improvement in his skating and his puck skills. Very good skater has speed and great edges. Creative on the rush, finds lanes and exploits weaknesses in defensive coverage. More of a playmaker but can finish as well. Smart player has good anticipation and is rarely a liability on the ice. Strong in his own end, supports well and backchecks hard. Still has not grown a ton, but his skills make up for his lack of size. Overall if he gets stronger he has the potential to provide secondary scoring at the NHL level.

Director of Scouting, Dennis MacInnis | “Small forward. Good skater with speed and quickness. Competitive. Pursues the puck. Good pucks skills. Good shot. Slippery, gets open. Willing to play in traffic. Lacks size and strength. I like the way he plays but needs to get stronger and bigger for NHL projection.”

ISS Scout Tim Zeches | “Smaller playmaking center with upside. Good skater with speed and quick bursts. Has good mobility and agility. Great vision in the offensive zone. Creates passing lanes with speed or patience along perimeter. Supports well down low in the defensive zone. Competes hard, but size/strength is a concern, but a lot of talent here. BU commit.”

Skating - Very Good
Puck Skills - Very Good
Shot - Very Good
Defensive Play - Good
Physical Play - Average
Hockey Sense - Very Good

Strengths
1. Speed
2. Puck Skills
3. Vision

Weaknesses
1. Consistency
2. Size

Skill
An unpolished product whose offensive skills are still developing.

NHL Potential
Secondary scoring option could fit in well on second PP unit.

Complete ISS Reports | 26
A smart centerman, he possesses good skating ability, with long and powerful strides that generate speed. Still, his footspeed could be improved. As it is, he is most effective when gaining speed through the neutral zone, so he can hit the blue line at top gear. He is quick to get into good places to support play. With the puck, he exhibits precision and quickness. He plays an effective offensive game. He shows great hockey sense and top-tier puck skill. He also has the ability to protect pucks, which allows him to battle in tight areas and to move the puck under pressure. His stickhandling skills are strong, especially in the offensive zone where he can dominate stretches of possession on the cycle. Accurate wrister. He uses his skating to position himself well in the defensive zone. He doesn’t engage physically as much as he could, but he’s strong on the puck and doesn’t shy away from taking punishment while in pursuit. He’s able to perform on draws. In all three zones, he has a competitor’s mentality. Defensively, he can play shutdown hockey. He can also help out a penalty-killing unit with his smarts. He’s a patient player, but one of those guys who can step up and perform when his team needs him. His IQ is high enough that he can handle centerman responsibilities even as he moves up hockey’s ladder.
He’s had to overcome some adversity after landing on the IR with a broken collarbone but his game progressed at a high rate, finishing with 39 points in 33 games.

More of a playmaker than a shooter, one of his best attributes is his passing ability. His passes are both accurate and crisp and he can find players through heavy traffic or off the rush. His vision compliments his style of play well, considering he does instinctively look for the set-up play as opposed to taking a shot, even if it’s a high-percentage shot at times. Though as the year progressed, he was finding soft-spots at a higher rate once his legs got underneath him which lead him to begin shooting the puck more often, while also executing at a higher clip. That being said, his shot is one of the weaker aspects of his game. There’s times where he doesn’t generate a lot of power and he has had difficulty changing the angle, specifically when off the rush. To compensate for this, he’s developed a tendency to head to the front of the net for rebounds when he wasn’t in control of the puck or working a give and go-sequence. He likes to use his slapshot even when in tight to the net, so he might have been making adjustments to counteract his wrist-shot deficiencies. Another trait of his that stands out is his hockey sense which he uses in many facets of his game and it shows up with his creative passes that he can make seemingly out of nowhere at times.

Although average-height for a center, Wise is stocky and well-built which allows him to protect the puck and he’s not easily knocked off the puck. He’s got a large upper frame and this may have been a factor in him generating less power than expected in his first few steps. However, he’s got good straight-line speed once he gets going and is more than capable of rushing the puck up the ice. The biggest draw back with his skating for us is his agility. He’s not as elusive for a player of his size as you would want to see, but he does have good puck-skills to compensate for this. He uses his softhands and strength to counter opposing defenses. Defensively, Wise plays a 200-foot game and we have seen some impressive backchecking plays from him throughout the year, although at times he could be more assertive away from the puck.

Wise is a two-way playmaking center with high-end passing ability and vision. We see him as a player who showed NHL potential with the proper development.

“I wish I had seen him more. I think he's a really good offensive player…good 1 on 1 player, good skill.” - NHL Scout, May 2018

“He works hard, he plays hard…I think he’s more of a 1solo offensive player than a playmaker…he likes to beat guys 1 on 1 and that opens up the game for him…I like him.” NHL Scout, May 2018

“If I had a concern it's that he’s 5’10” 190 pounds and he’s fully grown.It’s a valid concern” - NHL Scout, May 2018

“He didn’t miss a beat when he came back from injury and was instantly one of the best players on that U18 squad. His vision of the ice is as good as anyone in the draft in my opinion.” HP Scout Dusten Braaksma

“Really liked him going back to his OHL Draft year and I was looking forward to his return from injury. I thought he did a good job getting himself back on scouts radars with some strong performances shortly after his return.” HP Scout, Mark Edwards

3 - #74 Niklas Nordgren (F)
Scouting Report | An offensive forward with average size, who generates offense when ever he is on the ice. Nordgren likes to carry the puck into the offensive zone. Has the puck handling skills to dangle through traffic. Has scoring ability with his quick and accurate wrist shot. Has a low skating position and good stability. Shows good offensive instincts and has a good nose for loose pucks. Despite his lack of size, plays a feisty game and is willing to go into the corners and in front of the net. Strong on his skates and uses powerful strides to gain speed. Reads the play well and finds seams in the offensive end. Has the potential to play at the pro level in the future.

Director of Scouting, Dennis MacInnis | “Really versatile, deceptively skilled, and he plays with grit. Stocky, hard working two-way kid with below average size with good skills and speed. Played on first PP/PK unit - takes away shooting lanes. Like this kids passion and compete level. Can play on any CHL team and have impact.”

ISS Scout Sebastiano LoCastro | “Can play with anyone. Covers his point man well in the defensive zone. Good neutral-zone player. Good mobility. High panic point. Good anticipation. Protects the puck well. Very good moves. Good Hands. Has a good scoring touch. Good finisher. Impact offensive player at CHL level.”

Skating - Very Good
Puck Skills - Very Good
Shot - Very Good
Defensive Play - Good
Physical Play - Average
Hockey Sense - Very Good

Strengths
1. Puck Skills
2. Skating
3. Shot

Weaknesses
1. DZ Play
2. Size and Strength

Skill
Shifty offensive forward with good feet and hands.

NHL Potential
Second-line skilled forward with further development.

Complete ISS Reports | 5
An offensive dynamo despite his dimensions, the forward is fearless, the kind of player who drives an offensive attack. He excels in open ice, but he has the grit to get his nose dirty near the crease and to drive to the net with the puck. And once there, he’s hard to move, size aside. The little guy can skate at an elite level. He’s fluid and explosive. And his top-notch lateral movement allows him to juke and jive in and out of traffic when he carries the puck on the attack. Nordgren also knows what to do with the puck. He’s an exceptional shooter – with a quick release – and he can thread the needle when he needs to feed a teammate. But he’s never in a rush. He’s patient with the puck and, with confidence and terrific vision, can out-wait defenders in order to make the perfect play. Helping matters is his versatility – skate or shoot or pass – and his unpredictability. For that reason, he’s an effective player on the power play. Nordgren displays an aggressive style, whether he’s attacking on the forecheck or making a different on the backcheck, and roves all over the offensive zone hunting pucks. In addition to the splashy talent and the highrevving engine and the edge he has, he possesses hockey smarts and character. Simply put, a winner who doesn’t hesitate to put his body on the line.
Nordgren is a player who made a smooth climb in our rankings all year long, but made his biggest impact at the last two big tournaments in February and April. Nordgren played this past season mostly in the U20 league, where he had great results, with 42 points in 28 games. He also played 15 games in the men’s league, where he had 3 assists. He had his best success playing the Champions’ league series, where he had 6 points in 2 games.

With Nordgren, the first thing you notice is his size. The second thing you notice: his skating. He lacks the ideal skating ability for a player of his stature. We thought he struggled with the speed in Plymouth in February, but his speed looked a bit better in April. Nevertheless, he will need to work on improving his quickness and explosiveness, as it is never easy for a small player to crack the NHL and even tougher when said player is not a good skater. We do, however, absolutely love his hockey IQ and smarts; he’s one of the smartest players in the draft. He sees the ice extremely well, has great vision and also showed at the April U-18 World Championships that he can finish plays extremely well, scoring 8 times in 7 games. When he’s in possession of the puck, he likes to slow down the play in the offensive zone. He’s a thinker on the ice, and can be a threat for a team, whether it’s with his playmaking or scoring prowess. On the power play, he likes to play on his off-wing, which is good for one-timers on the power play. Even at his size, he’s not afraid to go in the slot and receive passes there. We have seen him score many goals from near the goaltender’s crease. He’s not a liability away from the puck; he works hard, has a good active stick, and good anticipation that can lead to scoring chances shorthanded. Physically, he gets outmuscled when battling for pucks along the boards and will get pushed over by stronger players. We noted that his compete level doesn’t change, and that he keeps going hard. There’s a lot to like about this player. If he was a better skater he’d be so much easier to rank.

“Skating is ugly but he seems to find a way to get around pretty good. A small player who has skating issues really needs to wow me in other areas to have me consider rating him as a draft, let alone rank him high. Nordgren does wow me in three other areas, compete, hockey sense and skill. He did a good job making me struggle with what to do with him on my list. Might be a sub par skating small guy outlier.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

“Nordgren has skating issues. Ryan O’Reilly (not this years draft eligible Ryan O’Reilly) was far from a great skater in his draft year either. I still loved O’Reilly’s game and ranked him 21st overall if memory serves, because Ryan had excellent hockey sense, skill and compete. He wasn’t a huge player but wasn’t 5’9” and a buck seventy either.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

lunde

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
4 - #120 Philipp Kurashev (F)
Scouting Report Kurashev is an average sized playmaking forward. He is a shifty player who is always around the puck creating scoring chances. He is a very good skater with quick feet, good edge use and some speed through the middle of the ice. He has very good hands, good vision and passing ability, plus a decent shot and scoring instincts. He played center for most of this year; his play with the puck is his best asset and he may be better suited at wing at the next level. He has some compete away from the puck, but his defensive game needs work, he has very little grit and/or upper body strength. He is not going to win a lot of physical battles down low. Projects as a top-six playmaking winger with continued improvement.

ISS Scout Chris Mooring | “Good performance this year; always around the puck and creating scoring opportunities. Skating looks quicker and stronger, shows good edge use and speed through the middle of the ice. Shifty with the puck, has quick hands, good vision and passing. Has some compete, but very little grit or upper body strength.”

ISS Scout Greg Hickman | “Offensive, goalscoring centre. Average size with poor strength. Doesn't finish hits, lacking work ethic on defensive side of game with weak backchecking. Skating is strong but is not elusive with puck. Can be shut down easily by physical defensemen. Has offensive upside but is easily pushed out of play and shut down. Lacks skating and work ethic to be effective at higher levels.”

Size/Strength - Good
Skating - Very Good
Puck Skills - Very Good
Shot - Good
Defensive Play - Average
Physical Play - Average
Competitiveness - Good
Hockey Sense - Very Good

Strengths
1. Offensive Upside
2. Hands
3. Skating

Weaknesses
1. Strength
2. Defense play

Skill
Shifty playmaking winger with good speed and skill.

NHL Potential
Top six playmaking winger, but consistency and defensive play is a concern.

Complete ISS Reports | 32
An offensive center, he owns a terrific first step and he can really fly when he gets going. He is extremely agile and can execute tight turns with the puck, dizzying the defenders. He is really dangerous when he picks up speed through the neutral zone. His top-end rate and good hands make him a troubling presence for defenders. This is a natural talent and someone who displays an aggressive offensive game. He’s tough to knock off the puck. His puckhandling is solid, although at high speeds his control could be improved. Occasionally, he loses the handle on the puck in the offensive zone, even after darting around a defender. He can shoot from anywhere in the offensive zone. More of a shooter than a playmaker. On the power play, he operates as the quarterback. His great vision allows him to create scoring chances. Even when he doesn’t have the puck, he does a good job of being available to receive a pass from a teammate. Always finds himself in a good spot. In the faceoff circle, he’s quite good. At times, he can seem a little lost in his own zone. His defensive coverage is not always that strong. But he’s excellent in board battles and very difficult to knock off the puck. He’s quick on the backcheck, using his speed to create turnovers. Not a giant, but he uses his frame well to protect the puck.
Kurashev was in his second season with Quebec and averaged over a point per game this season and played for his country at the World Juniors in Buffalo. His highlight of the season was probably his performance at the Top Prospects’ Game in Guelph, where he performed very well.

He has good versatility, as he is able to play on both the wing and down the middle. He’s a smart player that can contribute at both ends of the ice. Defensively, he has shown good support deep in his zone when playing center, to help his defensemen retrieve pucks and start the transition game. He’s a decent skater with good enough speed, and can surprise defenders off the rush with a quick burst of speed. He’s inconsistent with it, though, and we would like to see him play more of a dynamic game out there on a more consistent basis. He also has a tendency to play too much on the perimeter; we would like to see him go to the net more often and score more “ugly” goals. Kurashev’s skills are above-average, but in order for him to be more successful, he’ll need to pay the price more in the tougher areas of the ice. As a 1999 late birthday and a talented 18-year-old in major junior, we definitely expected more than 19 goals this year (he scored 21 last year). He’s got good vision, makes good passes, and can play with skilled players out there, as shown this year. However, he’ll look good some games and disappear for long stretches of time. His work ethic will need to be better, and he will need to bring his A-game to the table more often. He’s good in the faceoff circle, but took a lot less faceoffs this year compared to last year. He can play in different situations on the ice; he can play the point on the power play and also has value as a penalty killer.

Kurashev has flashed his skills over the last two years in the QMJHL, but has not been able to bring a consistent game to the table and this has some cause for concern. He’s not a first-round talent, but has some skills that should enable him to be a potential pick in June in the top 3 rounds.

"I have waited for two years now to see him take his game to another level, and I’m still waiting. He always flashes his tools here and there, but there’s not enough consistency from him." – HP Scout Jérôme Bérubé

5 - #139 Mikael Hakkarainen (F)
Hakkarainen is a 98’ born, Finnish re-entry prospect for the NHL draft who just finished up his third season in North America. After a successful first season in North America playing for Brookings (NAHL) in 16/17, Mikael moved to the USHL where he struggled early in the year with Chicago and eventually was traded to Muskegon in the middle of last season. Mikael battled injuries this season but was able to register 15 goals and 31 Assists in 36 games for the Lumberjacks. Hakkarainen in a lanky forward that lacks skating explosiveness but makes up for it with good offensive instincts and getting himself into the correct areas of the ice. While his two-way game and awareness in his own end still need to improve, Mikael has made strides in this area of his game since he first came to North America. In some viewings he seems to show better compete than in other games. Hakkarainen is slated to attend Providence College this fall.

“I just haven’t seen the consistency or all around development in the three seasons I have watched him play.” HP Scout, Dusten Braaksma

6 - #162 Alexis Gravel (G)
Scouting Report | Scouting Report | Starting goalie for Halifax in the QMJHL. Above average size butterfly goalie. A large upper body uses size well to block net and take up space. Active feet and legs moves pads well to direct rebounds and react to shots. Average vision and focus through traffic. An athletic goalie with good movement in his feet. A strong glove hand and has ability to play puck from behind his net.

ISS Scout Chris Mooring | “Very much a reaction type, very good quickness and athleticism, but average read, glove and rebound control. Scrambles a lot because of rebounds given. Doing a better job of directing pucks to corners. Looks like a project, but likely worth the investment”.

ISS Scout Matt Manners | "Good size goalie. Moves around the net well. At times he moves around a little too much. Once the first goal went in he lost focus and gave up 2 more quick goals. Has NHL upside but needs work.”

Size/Strength - Excellent
Quickness/Foot - Speed Average
Rebound Control - Average
Recovery - Average
Balance/Control - Very Good
Glove - Very Good
Blocker - Good
Lateral Movement - Above Average
Focus/Concentration - Good
Positioning/Poise - Very Good
Stick Use - Good
Puck Handling Skill - Above Average

NHL Potential
A long-term development project.

Complete ISS Reports | 19
A big netminder, he is a prospect worth watching. He has the ideal size for a goaltender, and, with that, he has the experience to position himself well. He’s got great lateral movement. He chooses to play the butterfly. He manages to keep his upper body upright when he drops down. Even when pucks hit him high on the chest, he rarely gives up a bad rebound. Sometimes, though, he can get caught staying upright too much, instead of dropping into the butterfly and getting set. He needs to learn how to seal off the bottom of the net better. His long legs can expose his five-hole when he’s moving laterally. He needs to improve his stick positioning when moving around his crease. His puckhandling skills must be better, including his decisionmaking with the puck. He struggles with knowing when to help out his defensemen with puck retrievals. He’s good at tracking pucks and reading plays. He maintains a visual on the puck at all times, even through traffic and even when passes change the angle. He is very calm. He manages to stay square to shooters and make the easy save. But he can lunge out of his comfort zone to reach pucks in desperation in necessary. He fights hard to get his body in good position when pucks change direction. He’s aggressive, very active. Good glove hand. The top-ranked goaltender of the class.
After a good rookie season and impressive postseason against Rouyn-Noranda, there was a lot more ups and downs this season for Gravel.

He started the year in a backup role with Team Canada at the Ivan Hlinka tournament, losing the starting role to fellow Quebecer Olivier Rodrigue. Back in Halifax, Gravel had some tough moments in the 1st half of the season and did not play as often as anticipated. He found himself outplayed by Blade Mann-Dixon, an undrafted 5’07” goaltender in his 3rd season in the league. Gravel was better in the 2nd half of the season and was splitting games with Mann-Dixon. The Asbestos native has ideal size for today’s NHL goaltenders, and moves well in his crease. He also has good agility and footwork in his crease. The biggest problems with Gravel that we noticed in the past two seasons have been his inconsistency and his rebound-control. This year, we really saw some struggles with his rebound-control; he had trouble keeping pucks close to him and gave up too many rebounds in the slot. He will need a lot of work there, as it’s an important part of a goaltender’s game and won’t get better as he continues to play against better players at higher levels who have all better shots than players in the QMJHL. Gravel, with his size, covers a lot of room in his crease; when he challenges shooters at the top of his crease, this is where he excels. He can be out of position at times when he overcommits to shooters or when the puck goes behind his net, as he seems to have a hard time tracking pucks in that situation. Gravel has a good glove, and can make some great saves with it.

Gravel came into the season with a good chance of being the first goaltender picked in this draft; obviously, things didn’t go as planned this year. Now we expect him to be a middle-round pick, probably between rounds 3 and 5, as NHL teams will bet on his size and a big comeback season next year.

“He was good today, much better than my last viewing. He was competing, looked quicker and more athletic. Still looks big though.” - NHL Scout, November 2017

“One of the biggest disappointments this season in the QMJHL. It wouldn’t surprise me if Halifax traded for another goalie next year for their Memorial Cup year." – HP Scout Jérôme Bérubé

“Same person I spoke to about Golod also coached Gravel. He’s a big fan of the kid but I can’t get passed what I saw in my viewings. Not a goaltender I’d personally have that much interest in after scouting him this season.” - HP Scout, Mark Edwards

7 - #193 Josiah Slavin (F)
ei raporttia näissä oppaissa

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
@lunde, kiva kuulla sinustakin välillä. Siinä on kivasti paketoitu varaukset eri tahojen toimesta. Nuo vahvistavat juuri sitä näkemystä Boqvistista, että vielä on särmissä hiomista, mutta potentiaali huikea. Puolustuspelaaminen ja voiman hankkiminen ne tärkeimmät kehittämisalueet. Puolustuspelaamista nyt voi vielä opettaa että oppia ja voimaakin on melko helppo hankkia, se kun ei mitään rakettitiedettä ole, mutta esim. peliälyä ja muita Boqvistin vahvuuksia onkin sitten jo vaikeampi enää kehittää tässä vaiheessa. Jake Wisen varaus tuntuu aina vain paremmalta, mitä enemmän häneen on tässä tutustunut.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks, Helsingin Jokerit
@lunde, kiva kuulla sinustakin välillä. Siinä on kivasti paketoitu varaukset eri tahojen toimesta. Nuo vahvistavat juuri sitä näkemystä Boqvistista, että vielä on särmissä hiomista, mutta potentiaali huikea. Puolustuspelaaminen ja voiman hankkiminen ne tärkeimmät kehittämisalueet. Puolustuspelaamista nyt voi vielä opettaa että oppia ja voimaakin on melko helppo hankkia, se kun ei mitään rakettitiedettä ole, mutta esim. peliälyä ja muita Boqvistin vahvuuksia onkin sitten jo vaikeampi enää kehittää tässä vaiheessa. Jake Wisen varaus tuntuu aina vain paremmalta, mitä enemmän häneen on tässä tutustunut.

Tosiaan, mahtava kuulla teikäläisestä @lunde! Jos viime kaudella secord teki ainakin asteittaisen paluun palstalle, niin ehkä tulevalla kaudella teikäläinen tekee saman?

Samaa mieltä kuin edellä eli mitä enemmän Wisesta lukee, sitä innostuneemmaksi tässä tulee. Kaikkeahan voi tapahtua ja todennäköisyydet NHL-uraa vastaan ovat, mutta kyllä potentiaali on erittäin korkealla. Erityisesti mieltä lämmittää osittain vertaus Schmaltziin, vaikka eivät pelaa jääkiekkoa samalla tavalla, mutta Jake Wise ei mieti peliä vain hyökkäys edellä.

Adam Boqvist sekä Wise lienevät ne kärkiukot pelipaikkojen osalta prospect poolissa, mutta olen henkilökohtaisesti erittäin innostunut myös Nicolas Beaudinista sekä Philipp Kurashevista. Kurashevissa erityisesti lämmittää nopeus sekä laukaus, ilmeisesti on enemmän shoot first-mentaalinen sentteri, joita meillä ei liikaa kyllä ole. Beaudinissa miellyttää se miten kaverin peliälyä korostetaan jatkuvasti. Eikä sovi unohtaa sitä Nordgreniakaan.

Vaikka @Ralph ihan oikein ja perustellusti tuonne jonnekin Kierrätyskeskuksen puolelle kirjoitti kuinka jokaisen NHL-seuran kausiketjuissa kirjoitetaan varaustilaisuuden jälkeen useista potentiaalisista ryöstöistä, niin annan tästä varaustilaisuudesta arvosanaksi A-:n (tai eurooppalaisittain 9,5). Sen verran potentiaalista nuorukaista jäi haaviin.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
”As I reported in last night's @MadhousePod, the Blackhawks are interested in former Hurricanes goalie Cam Ward. I'm told this morning, from a separate source, that an agreement may already be in the works/close. Ward, 34, had a 2.74 GAA and .906 save percentage in 43 games w/ CAR” - Jay Zawaski

En oikein tiedä mitä mieltä tästä pitäisi olla. Kakkosmaalivahdiksi vuodeksi varmaan ihan käypä antaen nuorille maalivahdeille lisäaikaa?

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
”As I reported in last night's @MadhousePod, the Blackhawks are interested in former Hurricanes goalie Cam Ward. I'm told this morning, from a separate source, that an agreement may already be in the works/close. Ward, 34, had a 2.74 GAA and .906 save percentage in 43 games w/ CAR” - Jay Zawaski

En oikein tiedä mitä mieltä tästä pitäisi olla. Kakkosmaalivahdiksi vuodeksi varmaan ihan käypä antaen nuorille maalivahdeille lisäaikaa?

Minulle tämä haiskahtaa kyllä siltä, että Corey Crawfordin kunto on täysi kysymysmerkki. Ymmärrettävää sikäli, että kukaan ei pystynyt kantamaan ykköstorjujan taakkaa Crawfordin loukkaannuttua ja samaa riskiä ei haluta toistaa tulevalla kaudella. Blackhawksin peli oli sekaisin tosin jo ennen Crawfordin jäämistä sivuun ja top femma piti lähes yksistään joukkuetta mukana otteluissa. Hieman epäreiluakin oli odottaa Glassilta/Forsbergilta/Berubelta samaa. Jos kohta siihen ei olisi pystynyt yksin Cam Wardikaan.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Minulle tämä haiskahtaa kyllä siltä, että Corey Crawfordin kunto on täysi kysymysmerkki. Ymmärrettävää sikäli, että kukaan ei pystynyt kantamaan ykköstorjujan taakkaa Crawfordin loukkaannuttua ja samaa riskiä ei haluta toistaa tulevalla kaudella. Blackhawksin peli oli sekaisin tosin jo ennen Crawfordin jäämistä sivuun ja top femma piti lähes yksistään joukkuetta mukana otteluissa. Hieman epäreiluakin oli odottaa Glassilta/Forsbergilta/Berubelta samaa. Jos kohta siihen ei olisi pystynyt yksin Cam Wardikaan.

Ainakin Zawaskin uudessa podcastissa kertoi kuulleensa organisaation sisältä, että nimenomaan etsivät kakkosmaalivahtia ja Crawford syksyllä pelikunnossa on. Se taso sitten taas on täysi arvoitus. Toivotaan parasta.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Ainakin Zawaskin uudessa podcastissa kertoi kuulleensa organisaation sisältä, että nimenomaan etsivät kakkosmaalivahtia ja Crawford syksyllä pelikunnossa on. Se taso sitten taas on täysi arvoitus. Toivotaan parasta.

Tätähän tässä on monesta suusta syötetty, että CC:n pitäisi olla kunnossa kun kausi alkaa. Minä en niinkään ole huolissani siitä, etteikö hän pystyisi pelaamaan tasollaan. Mutta kuinka kauan pysyy terveenä, on se kysymys joka tässä askarruttaa. Siksi on varmasti järkevää turvata selustaa kokeneemmalla maaliivahdilla. On maalilla ensi kaudella kuka tahansa, niin hänen edessään pelaavien pitää pystyä huomattavasti viime kautta parempaan, tai edessä on pitkä kausi sekä varhainen varausvuoro 2019.

reme

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
-Chicago Blackhawks-
Crawfordin täydestä iskukyvystä ei valitettavasti tiedä vielä kukaan, sillä hänellä ei ole oikeita pelejä takanaan tällin jälkeen. Kovasti kiehuu maalivahtihuhut nyt ja en usko niiden olevan vailla totuudenperää. Niminä pyörivät mukana myös Hutton and Bernier. En usko että Forsbergilla lähdetään, viime kautta ei vaan haluta toistaa mikäli syystä tai toisesta Craw ei olekaan täydessä iskussa.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Zawaskin mukaan Hutton on epätodennäköinen ja samaan aikaan tuli infoa Wardista. Zawaskin on ollut melko hyvin kartalla tulevista siirroista, että Wardilta haiskahtaa. Ei minulla mitään tätä vastaan olisi, mutta kaikki riippuu hinnasta.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Zawaskin mukaan Hutton on epätodennäköinen ja samaan aikaan tuli infoa Wardista. Zawaskin on ollut melko hyvin kartalla tulevista siirroista, että Wardilta haiskahtaa. Ei minulla mitään tätä vastaan olisi, mutta kaikki riippuu hinnasta.

Myös Scott Powers kertoi Wardin olevan kiikarissa ja LeBrun komppasi kertomalla, että vahvaa huhua on.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Berube treidattu Columbukseen ja Jordan Schroederiin. Dominos!

lunde

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
@lunde, kiva kuulla sinustakin välillä.
Tosiaan, mahtava kuulla teikäläisestä @lunde! Jos viime kaudella secord teki ainakin asteittaisen paluun palstalle, niin ehkä tulevalla kaudella teikäläinen tekee saman?
Terve vaan! Oli kiva kirjoittaa tänne pitkästä aikaa. Melko säännöllisesti on kyllä tullut seurattua teidän kirjottelua ja se onkin ollut hyvä keino pysyä kartalla Hawksin kuulumisista. Muuten seuraaminen jäikin viime kaudella lähinnä maalikoostevideoiden ja podcastien varaan. Aika kauas pitää mennä, kun viimeksi en nähnyt yhtään Hawksin peliä kokonaan yhden kauden aikana. En lupaa tekeväni noin hienoa paluuta kuin @secord on tehnyt. Ajan salliessa kirjoitan ehkä jotain, jos se lisää ketjuun jotain olennaista. Todennäköisesti jatkan kuitenkin enemmän naiskiekkoon keskittymistä. Täällä keskustelu jatkuu vilkkaana ja laadukkaana ilman minuakin. Valitettavasti naiskiekko ei ole vielä herättänyt kovin merkittävää keskustelua sen kummemin määrällisesti kuin laadullisestikaan. Elän toivossa, että naiskiekkokin saa jossain vaiheessa enemmän huomiota ja arvostusta. Siitä on näkynyt joka kausi enemmän merkkejä.

Tuota aiemmissa viesteissä mainittua Cam Wardia en pidä ihan huonona ideana, jos hänet saisi kakkosvahdiksi kohtalaisella sopimuksella. Hakisin vertauksena meille tuttua Stanley Cup -voittajaa Antti Niemeä, joka onnistui kääntämään viime kaudella uransa syöksykierteen ja toimimaan hyvänä tuuraajana Pricelle. Jokin tuollainen 950k sopimus Wardille voisi olla ideaali tilanne. Mikäli Wardin taso ei riittäisi NHL-kaukaloihin, tuolla hinnalla siirto Rockfordiinkaan ei rasittaisi palkkakattoa ja nuoret maalivahtilupaukset saisivat kokeneen mentorin. Win-Win. Tämä suunnitelma tosin vaatisi tuollaisen edullisen sopimuksen.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
@lunde jokainen kirjoittaja tuo ketjuun oman mausteensa ja näkökulmansa, mikä taas vähintään elävöittää keskustelua. Ymmärrän hyvin tuon, että aika ei riitä välttämättä aktiivisesti täällä skriivailemaan. Omalla kohdallani kyse on ollut myös täysin motivaation puutteesta kirjoittamisen suhteen. Ehkä joukkueen tilanne on taas sellainen, että se herättää enemmän kysymyksiä ja näin myös mielenkiintoa spekuloida tulevaa. Siksi täällä taas roikun. Toivottavasti jaksat silloin tällöin täällä pistäytyä ja samoin muut takavuosien aktiivit. Ketä kaikkia teitä nyt olikaan?

Second City Hockeyn twiitti "tietää" kertoa, että Cam Wardin sopimus olisi yksivuotinen ja arvoltaan 2,5 miljoonaa.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ketä kaikkia teitä nyt olikaan?

Second City Hockeyn twiitti "tietää" kertoa, että Cam Wardin sopimus olisi yksivuotinen ja arvoltaan 2,5 miljoonaa.

@Wiesellike @TweetyLeaf nyt ainakin. @Flinck @Kaner ovat silloin tällöin maisemissa, @Ben Marco yleensä aktivoituu kauden kynnyksellä. @B4rre :sta ei ole hetkeen myöskään kuulunut.

Yhdeksi vuodeksi tuon Wardin cap hitin kyllä syö, vaikka siinä on sinänsä hieman liikaa. Toisaalta jos Hossan sopimus liikkuu, palkkakatossa on noin 17 miljoonaa ylimääräistä viiteen hyökkääjään, siihen Cam Wardiin sekä uuteen puolustajaan, olettaen, että pitkälti se ennustettu runko siellä kauden avaa. Omien laskutoimituksien mukaan vapaille jäisi siis karkeasti $12 miljoonaa käytettäväksi. Laskin muuten Wingelsin tekevän paluun tähän jo, jotenkin ne kommentit on paluuseen viitanneet.

Zawaskin mukaan Blackhawksin tavoitteena on järjestyksessään hankkia kakkosmaalivahti, top-4 puolustaja sekä alaketjujen sentteri. Ward, De Haan sekä Filppula?

reme

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
-Chicago Blackhawks-
Joo ehdottoman kiva kun @lunde heittää maustetta keittoon. Cam Ward 2,5 M olisi varmaan ihan ok hinta sormuksen omaavasta molarista joka kykenee tarvittaessa hoitamaan ykkösentonttiakin.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Marian Hossan sopimuksen on melkein liikuttava nyt viikonlopun aikana, mikäli Bowman aikoo isompaa kalaa markkinoilta naarata. Jos tuo Wardin sopimus pitää paikkansa, on katossa tilaa noin seitsemän miljoonaa ja 4-5 pelaajaa puuttuu riippuen lähdetäänkö 22 vai 23 pelaajan rosterilla liikkeelle. Hossan voi toki kauden alussa laittaa LITR:iin, mutta vasta toisena päivänä eli Hossan sopimus on oltava Blackhawksin listalla kauden ensimmäisenä päivänä. Katon alle mahdutettuna tietenkin.

Nopeasti kun capfriendlyn sivuja silmäilee, niin siellä on noin 20 joukkuetta joilla on 15 miljoonaa tai enemmän katossa tilaa. Huutokaupassa Bowman jää hyvin pian rannalle muiden rinnalla, mutta toisaalta se voi olla siunauskin ettei nyt lähdetä maksamaan jälleen kerran paksuja ja pitkiä sopimuksia ihan kenelle tahansa. Saas nähdä kuin tässä vielä käy.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Marian Hossan sopimuksen on melkein liikuttava nyt viikonlopun aikana, mikäli Bowman aikoo isompaa kalaa markkinoilta naarata. Jos tuo Wardin sopimus pitää paikkansa, on katossa tilaa noin seitsemän miljoonaa ja 4-5 pelaajaa puuttuu riippuen lähdetäänkö 22 vai 23 pelaajan rosterilla liikkeelle. Hossan voi toki kauden alussa laittaa LITR:iin, mutta vasta toisena päivänä eli Hossan sopimus on oltava Blackhawksin listalla kauden ensimmäisenä päivänä. Katon alle mahdutettuna tietenkin.

Nopeasti kun capfriendlyn sivuja silmäilee, niin siellä on noin 20 joukkuetta joilla on 15 miljoonaa tai enemmän katossa tilaa. Huutokaupassa Bowman jää hyvin pian rannalle muiden rinnalla, mutta toisaalta se voi olla siunauskin ettei nyt lähdetä maksamaan jälleen kerran paksuja ja pitkiä sopimuksia ihan kenelle tahansa. Saas nähdä kuin tässä vielä käy.

Kesällä Blackhawks voi olla sen 10% yli palkkakaton, mutta on totta, että se Hossan sopimus kannattaisi liikuttaa nyt. Jos elokuussa muut joukkueet katsovat, että hei, Haukoilla on tiukkaa päästä katon alle, niin yhtäkkiä se Hossan liikuttaminen maksaa enemmän.

Mielenkiinnolla näitä paria päivää seurataan, sillä tässä määritellään mielestäni parin seuraavan vuoden suunta.

secord

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Kesällä Blackhawks voi olla sen 10% yli palkkakaton, mutta on totta, että se Hossan sopimus kannattaisi liikuttaa nyt. Jos elokuussa muut joukkueet katsovat, että hei, Haukoilla on tiukkaa päästä katon alle, niin yhtäkkiä se Hossan liikuttaminen maksaa enemmän.

Mielenkiinnolla näitä paria päivää seurataan, sillä tässä määritellään mielestäni parin seuraavan vuoden suunta.

Näinhän se on. Jos nyt olisi näin ettei Hossan sopimus herätä kiinnostusta, niin tuskin edes uskaltavat mennä yli palkakaton kesällä ellei takuita tuon sopimuksen ottajasta ole. Perverssi ja täysin utopistinen fantasiani on, että Chicago onnistuisi tekemään sellaisen tarjouksen Ottawalle Karlssonista, jossa samassa rytinässä Hossan sopimus siirtyisi heille. Tiedä sitten löytyisikö palikoita tuohon ja jos löytyisi, niin kannattaisiko edes niitä uhrata, mutta silti jossain mielen sopukoissa tästä unelmoin. Varmasti aivan turhaan.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Näinhän se on. Jos nyt olisi näin ettei Hossan sopimus herätä kiinnostusta, niin tuskin edes uskaltavat mennä yli palkakaton kesällä ellei takuita tuon sopimuksen ottajasta ole. Perverssi ja täysin utopistinen fantasiani on, että Chicago onnistuisi tekemään sellaisen tarjouksen Ottawalle Karlssonista, jossa samassa rytinässä Hossan sopimus siirtyisi heille. Tiedä sitten löytyisikö palikoita tuohon ja jos löytyisi, niin kannattaisiko edes niitä uhrata, mutta silti jossain mielen sopukoissa tästä unelmoin. Varmasti aivan turhaan.

Ihan samassa veneessä ollaan fantasioiden suhteen. Boqvist saisi ainakin idolinsa mentoriksi ihan lähelle. :)

Toivottavasti tänään ollaan jo viisaampia!

reme

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
-Chicago Blackhawks-
Tuossa mielessä olen eri linjoilla, koska en fantasioi 28-vuotiaan Erik Karlssonin megapahvia meille. Tulee äkkiä mieleen muuan Seabrook.

Edit: Kempny solmi nelivuotisen jatkon stanley cupin voittaneen Capitalsin kanssa. Jos Kempny ei sopinut meidän pelisysteemiin, niin pitäisiköhän meidän muuttaa pelisysteemiä kun hän pelasi TOP4 minuutteja voittoon johtaneissa finaaleissa:)

Viimeksi muokattu:

MustaHaukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS, #24
No kyllä omasta mielestä Seabrook ja Karlsson ovat sen verran erilaisia pelaajia ettei ainakaan itseä haittaisi vaikka tulisikin Blackhawksiin. Mutta tuskin tulee tapahtumaan.

Flinck

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chicago Blackhawks
Wardista en lämpeä lainkaan. Tästä voisi siis päätellä että Crown jatkot on kaikille täysi mysteeri ja lähdetään kauden kynnyksellä kokeilemaan miten käy. Kankosena Ward niinkin menisi kyllä mutta jotenkin ei ole luottoa itsellä. Toki mieskin voi petrata JOS viime kauden puolustuksen ongelmat on saatu kuntoon.

Lico

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Powersin mukaan Blackhawks mitä todennäköisimmin ulkona JVR-kisasta. Ja se on hyvä se.

Itse en Wardista oikein välitä, Mielummin sitten otetaan se Lankinen sieltä Rockfordista suoraan Showhun.

Oma näkemys on se, että tämä on se vuosi kun pitäisi tehdä järjestelyjä 19-20 kautta silmällä pitäen, Seabrook ja Hossa ongelmat painaa ehkä hiukan liikaa juuri nyt jengiä alaspäin kun varaa ei ole melkein mihinkään. Toisaalta en oikein usko että Bowman näin tekee sillä paineet taitaa olla aika kovat tällä hetkellä päästä takaisin playoff joukkueeksi.

Hawks on muuttunut muutamassa vuodessa aivan helvetin paljon, Patrick Kane pelasi huonoimman kautensa point per game mittarilla 6 kauteen. kolmos ja neloskenttä on täynnä nuoria pelaajia joilla ei monessakaan jengissä olisi oikeasti pelipaikkaa ja Hartmanin ja Wingelsin tyylisistä edes hiukan fyysisemmistä pelaajista hankkiudutaan heti eroon.

Panarinia ei pidetty vaikka olisi pitänyt ja se on ehkä Bowmanin suurin yksitttäinen virhe.

Nyt pitäisi veljet laittaa jäitä hattuun ja rauhassa rakentaa tuo rosteri sellaiseksi että siinä on jonkunlainen balanssi edes olemassa, täyttää ne Charan kokoiset aukot tuolta rosterista oikein roolitetuilla pelaajilla.
Joku Ward vuodeksi ei auta yhtään Chicagon tilannetta 1-3 vuoden päähän, tai ainakaan minä en koe niin.

Oma toivelistani UFA markkinoilta olisi:
Grabner
Sustr
Yakupov (low risk/high reward)
Riley Nash todennäköisesti olisi liian kallis, mutta onhan siinäkin mielenkiintoinen nimi.

Jos molari on pakko hommata niin Lehner eikä Ward.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy