Anyone English (or German) speaking here?

• 27 677

Svante

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, FC Bayern
TML kirjoitti:
Andrea ja Carmen sitten löysivät tavan jolla jatkoajan-kirjoittajat voivat vittuilla toisilleen eri kielillä. Hienoa!

Precis så är det. Där sitter dom i Uleåborg och grinar och har roligt. Annat är det här i Tölö ;-)
Snart dyker Hjördis och Gunilla upp och påstår sej sitta på Gottland och vara intresserad av sm-ligan.

scholl

Jäsen
Sveitsi kirjoitti:
@scholl
What do you recive, because you understand German? Hmmmmmmmmm, oh! You can invite us to a game HIFK against Kärpät and we will comfort you when your team loose. :D)))
Ok, why should we forget the rest of the SM-Liiga and only concentrate us to HIFK. It's boring, only one team for a whole Liiga. You can never play against other teams!

I agree that the reindeer is a cute animal. And Santa Claus has a whole bunch of them. Still I can't imagine the situation where they would use their horns to beat us. So it depends... Should a man invite if the pampering depends on the result of the game... Odds are against me.

Of course there are other teams as well but the situation is basically the same as it is in the pack of cards. IFK as the king would of course like to play every night against the joker but there is only one joker in this game. Ässät from Björn E. Borg on the other hand isn't so predictable because as an ace they are sometimes one and sometimes 14 and the others just lose to the king.

Viimeksi muokattu:

BitterX

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, FC Wacker, Punaportin vapaakaupunki
Sali!

I sprech gaanz guett züritüütsch. Gestern Abig isch es da seehr stürmiig gsii, hüüt isch es gaanz guett, aberr meine Freundin hat gsait, dass es morgig wieda regnet.

Chüchichästli, saatana!

:)

EDIT: Muita sanoja, mitä mä tiedän: velo, arundümli, kaasfondue, Halden Gut, Feldschlösschen...

Niin ja Kloten Flyers & FC St. Gallen rule!

Oon mä hyvä!

Viimeksi muokattu:

Sveitsi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
@svante & TLM
Our finnish is nod really good and we dislike Swedish. Please write in English, German, "Swiss"german, French, bras. Portuges, Italian or Rätoromanish. So we will have a chance to understand you. ;o)

@scholl
We and Santa Claus are close friends, so if you need a raindeer, just tell us. We will ask him to lend you one.
But even with a raindeer, the Miezzis will have no chance against Kärpät. Sorry honey. ;-)

@BitterX
Not bad, really not bad. But why FC St.Gallen and the Loten Lyers? There are many better Icehockey Teams here in Switzerland, HC Lugano and SC Bern for example.
And its Chuchichäschtli. :o)
Where did you learn "Züridütsch"? And where are you from? Greets.

@Vaughan
Thanks for the link.

TML

Jäsen
Sveitsi kirjoitti:
@svante & TLM
Our finnish is nod really good and we dislike Swedish. Please write in English, German, "Swiss"german, French, bras. Portuges, Italian or Rätoromanish. So we will have a chance to understand you. ;o)

Yees yees, pretty muchia oolrait.

I was telling guys how good job you make in here for connecting each other. Have to tell something in finnish too, cause everybody in this forum doesnt understand english. Including me.

Eikö toi oikein menny?

BitterX

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Sveitsi kirjoitti:
@BitterX
Not bad, really not bad. But why FC St.Gallen and the Loten Lyers? There are many better Icehockey Teams here in Switzerland, HC Lugano and SC Bern for example.
And its Chuchichäschtli. :o)
Where did you learn "Züridütsch"? And where are you from? Greets.

Born and raised in Hämeenlinna, Finland. Living currently in Ösiland. Why Kloten? They raise quite a lot of talented players - the best hockey school in Switzerland. Swiss hockey must thank Kloten of having such an academy, which raises players for national team. Why St. Gallen? The favorite teams may just "appear", you can't really explain why. Right?

My excellent Swiss German skills have something to do with my excellent personal contact network in Switzerland. I may know someone you know. Watch out! Ufpassen!

Sveitsi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
BitterX kirjoitti:
Born and raised in Hämeenlinna, Finland. Living currently in Ösiland. Why Kloten? They raise quite a lot of talented players - the best hockey school in Switzerland. Swiss hockey must thank Kloten of having such an academy, which raises players for national team. Why St. Gallen? The favorite teams may just "appear", you can't really explain why. Right?
Ok, it seems your hopeless. Living with the Groschlis, it's.... just.... I don't know. You have lived in such a beautiful, great, wonderful country and moved to Autrich? Du häsch ächt än Flick ab, sorry! :(
Kloten, that's another Problem. Lot of the talents from Kloten came from the EHC Winterthur, their partner team (1. League).
And we don't say anything about FC St.Gallen!

BitterX kirjoitti:
My excellent Swiss German skills have something to do with my excellent personal contact network in Switzerland. I may know someone you know. Watch out! Ufpassen!
*gähn* We're shaking from fears.

@TML
It's ok, don't worry. We have some translators in case of "Emergency".
Kiitos for the good critic. :-)

BitterX

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Na servus.

Tyrol, Austria: Winter Sport Paradise! Say no more!

Btw, you are actually cheering for a club that's much like Kloten. Kärpät seeks the talents of the region, and makes them stars. Doing good job, no doubt! At this point I have to remind, that the job they did this year was not good enough...

Svante

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, FC Bayern
BitterX kirjoitti:
Btw, you are actually cheering for a club that's much like Kloten. Kärpät seeks the talents of the region, and makes them stars.

Region?? What region do you mean? Oulu, Lappland, Finland, the nordic countries, Europe... or?
And who is a star and in what way?

Osmo Rapeli

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kuusijuhla - Sex Festival
Svante kirjoitti:
Region?? What region do you mean? Oulu, Lappland, Finland, the nordic countries, Europe... or?
And who is a star and in what way?

Oh, c'mon, even at the moment there's plenty of Kärppäs in the current World Championships of Hockey and you know it!

You're just bitter towards BitterX because the truth is the chief in your team, the Unholy Pena Matikainen, has always been more interested in fixing his mullet and keeping up appearances than keeping all the quality prospects in your team and you know it!

Kärpät, on the other hand, is led by Juha "Vainio" Junno, and despite letting the current coach "Hooter" Jalonen lead the team more and more towards the colorless, tasteless, fartless way of playing the game (the so-called TPS-hockey), I'm convinced that we will remain on top of the european hockey for centuries to come.

Girls, let me give you an advice. The first one's free. It takes one to know one, so take it from the mouth of a international playboy and a panzergeneral, be careful with Scholl. He seems like a stylish, nice-mannered fella, and likely is like that, but his extreme, competitive personality may lead to a situation where you get too attached to him, and when you have a moment of insecurity he'll dump you for calling him to work to ask what earrings should you wear for the party the same evening, see, he's very absolute with his decisions and makes fast moves and fires workers if they're not bringing him satisfying results in the world of business. That I told you just so you wouldn't get your heart broken.

Therefore you should think of me when you think of someone to invite to visit you, or to meet somewhere around the world, see, I'm a very experienced traveller, not the smartest one of the bunch, but I can lift really heavy things and make you feel safe everywhere we'd go. And yesss, I support Kärpät too.

~CHEERS!

EDIT: This is in no way a personal attack towards scholl. He's one of the premiere writers of this site, his posts are well-written and his style is unique. However, I have a little conspiracy theory too - maybe all his views in business, women and life in general are just a big bluff, what if he really is a joint-smoking hippie with a SMASHING sense of humour...

EDIT2: WC of hockey, naturally, my mistake. Thanks!.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Golden AWe kirjoitti:
Oh, c'mon, even at the moment there's plenty of Kärppäs in the current World Cup of Hockey and you know it!
Just to clarify. The World Cup is NHL's own international tournament. It's not currently running. The World Championships is currently running and it's an IIHF tournament.

Carry on.

Edited.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Gags kirjoitti:
The World Cup is actually an international tournament.
You got me there, buddy. Sometimes I get little careless and I pay the price for it.

Viimeksi muokattu:

PIHLIS

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Espoo BLUES, Kärpät
Golden AWe kirjoitti:
Therefore you should think of me when you think of someone to invite to visit you, or to meet somewhere around the world, see, I'm a very experienced traveller, not the smartest one of the bunch, but I can lift really heavy things and make you feel safe everywhere we'd go. And yesss, I support Kärpät too.

EDIT2: WC of hockey, naturally, my mistake. Thanks!.

Well, I think this tells everything you want to know.
:D :D

Kaivanto

Jäsen
Golden AWe kirjoitti:
It takes one to know one, so take it from the mouth of a international playboy and a panzergeneral, be careful with Scholl. He seems like a stylish, nice-mannered fella, and likely is like that, but his extreme, competitive personality may lead to a situation where you get too attached to him, and when you have a moment of insecurity he'll dump you for calling him to work to ask what earrings should you wear for the party the same evening, see, he's very absolute with his decisions and makes fast moves and fires workers if they're not bringing him satisfying results in the world of business.

And keep in mind dear Sveitsi that if a girl wishes to date scholl she has to fill in an application form first.

Sveitsi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
Hey guys

You are all so crazy, we love you!!! :D

First of all:
We never said, we would like to date scholl. He asked for a rewarding for speaking (swiss)german. And it's a privileg to go out with us! *protz*

Second:
As we are moving in Juli, Carmen stays in the same city and I'm going to a village which is about 75km away from here, we need indeed some strong men, who can help us. We have both a lot of heavy furnitures, a lot of kitchen things and thousands of books! ;o)

Third:
We are searching infos about the sm-liiga, finnish hockey and the teams and not for a boyfriend. Ok, we're both single, but we have to create the best german Homepage about Hockey in the whole www and have no time for guys. :-)

Fourth:
NEVER compare Kärpät (or any finnish hockeyteam) with Kloten, ZSC, HC Davos, Fribourg-Gotteron, Servette-Genf, EHC Basel or EV Zug! Or do you want to have BIG, BIG trouble?

By the way, where are the other fans? JYP is missing, TPS and Ilves as well. We met no-one who is for SaiPa or Tappara.
Are you to shy? I guess there are fans of those teams, right?

A ja C

Betoz

Jäsen
Sveitsi kirjoitti:
By the way, where are the other fans? JYP is missing, TPS and Ilves as well. We met no-one who is for SaiPa or Tappara. I guess there are fans of those teams, right?
Ya, unfortunately we have plenty of those in here too. But they are just a bunch of hillbillies. So, they can't speak english.

Sveitsi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
Betoz kirjoitti:
Ya, unfortunately we have plenty of those in here too. But they are just a bunch of hillbillies. So, they can't speak english.

We don't belive you! It's impossible, that there are only hillbillies for JYP, TPS, SaiPa, Ilves and Tappara.

Come on guys out there, show us that we are right!!!

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Betoz kirjoitti:
Haha. You made funny. Haha. Me like.

In all seriousness, there are quite a few JYP fans in HFBoards as well. Myself included. I think if you are looking for information about SM-liiga in english, you should try that message board also. With many baits you'll catch many fishes.

Sveitsi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
seeyou@jäähalli kirjoitti:
Ich möchte euch 'was fragen. Weshalb seid ihr Kärpät-Anhängerinnen?

Magt ihr Rentiere im Allgemeinen?
Why are we for Kärpät? It's a looooooooooooong story, to long for here. But we became Kärpät-Fans before we knew how succesful this team is! (So we are not Mode-Fans!
And Rentiere are no Hermeline!

Pakkipari kirjoitti:
In all seriousness, there are quite a few JYP fans in HFBoards as well. Myself included. I think if you are looking for information about SM-liiga in english, you should try that message board also. With many baits you'll catch many fishes.

Ok, we will try it there. It seems we are not so succesful here. :(

A ja C

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy