Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 285 591
  • 2 451

Räpylätassu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa, KuPS, Avalanche
1: It's me you want, Thawne. You don't have to kill thousands of innocents to bring me down.
2: No. No, I don't. But I choose to, knowing it will make your last moments pure agony. Goodbye.

Järvenpää

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ässät, Wild, Suomalaiset NHL:ssä
Tätä vielä haetaan. Laitan kaksi pätkää tästä samasta leffasta joten tästä tulee todella helppoa.

1: What are you, twelve?

2: I'm seventeen, thank you.

1: This is unbelievable! Why am I not dead yet?

2: Because I am a bad-ass motherfucker.

---

1: Kid's gonna get me killed.

2: Dude, I'm right here man. I can hear you.

1: Listen to me. I don't know who's behind it or why, but I was supposed to die tonight. Lucky for us, I can beat them, but not with you controlling me.

2: What the hell are you talking about?

1: Turn me loose, kid. You want to win? Turn me loose!

Eikun nyt mä muistan tän.

Tää oli se, missä ne jonkun laitoksen (olisko ollut vankila) tyypit joutuivat toisten ihmisten ohjailtaviksi johonkin todelliseen virtuaalipeliin.

Pääosassa Gerard Butler?

Nimi on vielä kovasti työn alla... Ei tainnut olla The Tournament, mutta jotain sinnepäin.

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Eikun nyt mä muistan tän.

Tää oli se, missä ne jonkun laitoksen (olisko ollut vankila) tyypit joutuivat toisten ihmisten ohjailtaviksi johonkin todelliseen virtuaalipeliin.

Pääosassa Gerard Butler?

Nimi on vielä kovasti työn alla... Ei tainnut olla The Tournament, mutta jotain sinnepäin.
Hyväksytään sillä leffa on käytännössä tunnistettu. Sen nimi on muuten Gamer.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
" I can't do this without you. I'm afraid he might pull the stiff one-eye on me."
- .... stiff one-eye??

Oho, olin ihan varma, että tämä olisi ollut helppo. Helpotetaan vielä.

Oh come on! Just a couple of questions. How hard is that?
How do you write women so well?

- I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Raid76

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
GKS Tychy #92, Savinainen ja Ässien sylkykupit
Oho, olin ihan varma, että tämä olisi ollut helppo. Helpotetaan vielä.

Oh come on! Just a couple of questions. How hard is that?
How do you write women so well?

- I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Onko tämä se Nicholsonin Elämä on ihanaa?

Räpylätassu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa, KuPS, Avalanche
Olisikohan Justice League: Flashtime Paradox kyseessä? Jotain tuontapaista ne siellä katolla taitaa höpistä...

Flashpoint Paradox* mutta kyllä juu. Aivan loistava supersankarileffa muuten.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Onko tämä se Nicholsonin Elämä on ihanaa?
Jep, sepä se.

"Okay, look, here's the deal. Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight, never be the wiser, but El Gordo got in front of a window, did his high dive, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Lucille's my parole officer. She's a dyke, but God knows why. With that body of hers she could have any man she wants. The pills come from her girlfriend, who's a shrink. She tried to analyze me once, but she got too scared.

Trenchtown

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
Lucille's my parole officer...

Tämä on Sin City ja se Mickey Rourken esittämä mörkö, en muista roolihahmon nimeä.

Jatketaan samoilla linjoilla:

"You know, if I was you, son, I'd turn around and go back right now. Go back to where I came from. Instead of selling my mind and soul to these cocksuckers. You speak English?"

Ted Raikas

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa
Mistäs elokuvasta tämä keskustelu?

Katselin juuri. Täytyy todeta hävetäkseni, etten ollut ko. elokuvaa nähnyt (kokonaan) aiemmin.

"Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!"

"Why should we do a story about you?"

"'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!"

"Any women or children?"

"Sometimes!"

"How can you shoot women or children?"

"Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?"

- I'm looking for a new punk.
- Good luck with your search.
- You didn´t understand. I just found her.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Ja ketjua pinnalle.

- Write down my number: 555-6321. Got it?
- Yeah, thanks... Wait a minute, 555's not a real number! They only use that in the movies.
- No shit, honey. What do you think this is? Real life?

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
Ja ketjua pinnalle.

- Write down my number: 555-6321. Got it?
- Yeah, thanks... Wait a minute, 555's not a real number! They only use that in the movies.
- No shit, honey. What do you think this is? Real life?

Eikös tämä ole Ford Fairlane?

Ja siitä seuraava pähkinä:
-Lisa, whatever female-driven, emotion-based dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But for the sake of time and sanity, let's break this down into a little male-driven fact-based logic. One simple phone call saves your dad's life.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy