Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 288 748
  • 2 451

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
2. -You seem okay. But him, I don't like how he looks.
-Do you wanna fuck with my partner or do you wanna do business with us? 'Cause I don't give a shit how you think he looks.
Hah! Miami Vice. Juuri tuli tämäkin raina taas katsottua. Hyvä leffa, ei siinä mitään.

Laitetaan vaihteeksi hieman vaikeampi, joten helpotuksena en sensuroi nimeä vuorosanoissa.

1: I've been wondering, what is your line, Mr. Malone?
2: My line? My most effective one is to tell a girl she has hair like a tortured midnight, lips like a red couch in an ivory palace that I'm lonely and starved for affection. Then, I generally burst into tears. It seldom works.

---
Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

---
1: We should get tuna.
2: Please no more tuna.
1: It has protein, we need protein.
2: Beans have protein.
1: Beans make you fart.
2: We got a convertible.

U2

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara & anyone against russia...
Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

Oisko tää Scent of a woman, eli Naisen tuoksu?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
1: We should get tuna.
2: Please no more tuna.
1: It has protein, we need protein.
2: Beans have protein.
1: Beans make you fart.
2: We got a convertible.

Tämä on melkoisella varmuudella Serkkuni Vinny. Ainakin hyvin samantapainen keskustelu käydään myös siinä.

And give that 'crippled Tomcat' story a rest. We've all heard it!

- Oh, gosh, Rusty, you're right. 'Course, when my moment of glory came, I didn't take a dump down the leg of my flight suit...

&

When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party.

Come back ja onelineri ovat samalta henkilöltä. Pidän ikänsä vuoksi aika haastavana, siksi jätin myös yhden nimen näkyviin.

benicio

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko
- Did you ever look up the word "mercenary"? It's someone who "works merely for money."
- Everybody works for money.
- It's not the money that bothers me; it's the "merely."

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Tämä on melkoisella varmuudella Serkkuni Vinny. Ainakin hyvin samantapainen keskustelu käydään myös siinä.

And give that 'crippled Tomcat' story a rest. We've all heard it!

- Oh, gosh, Rusty, you're right. 'Course, when my moment of glory came, I didn't take a dump down the leg of my flight suit...

&

When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party.

Come back ja onelineri ovat samalta henkilöltä. Pidän ikänsä vuoksi aika haastavana, siksi jätin myös yhden nimen näkyviin.
Jep, serkkuahan tuossa haettiin.

Olisiko tämä klassikko Innerspace (Pieni suuri seikkailu)? Tämä leffa oli junnuna ihan huikea ja tuli katsottua monta kertaa, ainakin meikäläisen kaveripiirissä.

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Laitetaan vaihteeksi hieman vaikeampi, joten helpotuksena en sensuroi nimeä vuorosanoissa.

1: I've been wondering, what is your line, Mr. Malone?
2: My line? My most effective one is to tell a girl she has hair like a tortured midnight, lips like a red couch in an ivory palace that I'm lonely and starved for affection. Then, I generally burst into tears. It seldom works.
Annetaan vähän vinkkiä. Pääosaa näyttelee yksi kaikkien aikojen suurimmista seksisymboleista. Leffa on itsessään klassikko ja on kuvattu vuosikymmeniä sitten.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jep, serkkuahan tuossa haettiin.

Olisiko tämä klassikko Innerspace (Pieni suuri seikkailu)? Tämä leffa oli junnuna ihan huikea ja tuli katsottua monta kertaa, ainakin meikäläisen kaveripiirissä.

Oikein!

Annetaan vähän vinkkiä. Pääosaa näyttelee yksi kaikkien aikojen suurimmista seksisymboleista. Leffa on itsessään klassikko ja on kuvattu vuosikymmeniä sitten.

Veikataan Elizabeth Tayloria ja Paikkaa Auringossa.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Hyvä veikkaus, mutta ei ollut tuo. Parisen vuotta eteenpäin tuosta ja toinen pääosan esittäjä on blondi nainen, toinen tumma.

No tuon ajan blondin sexisymboolin on oltava Marilyn (slurps), mutta leffaa en tiedä kyllä vieläkään. Heitetään Bussipysäkki ja toivotaan parasta.

How are those maggots?
-Huh?
Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?

Lienee aika helppo.

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
No tuon ajan blondin sexisymboolin on oltava Marilyn (slurps), mutta leffaa en tiedä kyllä vieläkään. Heitetään Bussipysäkki ja toivotaan parasta.
Ei ollut sekään, joten paljastetaan. Kyseessä oli Herrat Pitävät Vaaleaveriköistä, jota tähdittävät Marilyn Monroe ja Jane Russell.

Nick Neim

Jäsen
X: Are you going to shoot me? Or can I come inside?
Y: Yeah come on inside, I shoot you inside.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
How are those maggots?
-Huh?
Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?

Lienee aika helppo.

Yllättäen ei ollutkaan helppo. Laitetaan lisää.

Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!

mikko600

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
NUFC
Yllättäen ei ollutkaan helppo. Laitetaan lisää.

Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!

En tiedä miksi tuli mieleen, mutta arvataan Lost Boys.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
En tiedä miksi tuli mieleen, mutta arvataan Lost Boys.

Ihan oikein tuli mieleen.

Oh God, no, please don't kill me. I'm not a spy. I'm nothing. I'm navel lint! I have to lie to women to get laid, and I don't score much. I got a little dick, it's pathetic!

Andji

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kulloinkin minkäkin liigan hallitseva mestari
Oh God, no, please don't kill me. I'm not a spy. I'm nothing. I'm navel lint! I have to lie to women to get laid, and I don't score much. I got a little dick, it's pathetic!

Bill Paxtonin roolihahmo elokuvassa Tosi valheita (True Lies)?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Bill Paxtonin roolihahmo elokuvassa Tosi valheita (True Lies)?

Heh, juu. Nyt vaikeutetaan.

What's with all these awards? They're always giving out awards. Best Fascist Dictator: Adolf Hitler
&
Sometimes I ask myself how I'd stand up under torture.
- You? You kiddin'? If the Gestapo would take away your Bloomingdale's charge card, you'd tell 'em everything.

Elokuva ei liity mitenkään Saksaan tai natseihin.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Laitan minäkin taas yhden, kun tuli tämä laatuleffa pitkästä aikaa nähtyä.

Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. "Now you listen to me, trooper boy! We got a swamp full of Black Russians drivin' boats to beat the band down here."

2. "-Take my hand. If you don't, you'll die.
-Do you want to save me, Frank?
-To be frank and honest with you, no. But it's my job."

3. "-Extremely serious. It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat. When the virus penetrates the red blood cells, the victim becomes dizzy, begins to experience an itchy rash, then the poison goes to work on the central nervous system, severe muscle spasms followed by the inevitable drooling.
-At this point, the entire digestive system collapses accompanied by uncontrollable flatulence
-Until finally, the poor bastard is reduced to a quivering wasted piece of jelly"

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
3. "-Extremely serious. It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat. When the virus penetrates the red blood cells, the victim becomes dizzy, begins to experience an itchy rash, then the poison goes to work on the central nervous system, severe muscle spasms followed by the inevitable drooling.
-At this point, the entire digestive system collapses accompanied by uncontrollable flatulence
-Until finally, the poor bastard is reduced to a quivering wasted piece of jelly"

House? Ei vaan, tämä on Hei me lennetään.

Nick Neim

Jäsen
X: Are you going to shoot me? Or can I come inside?
Y: Yeah come on inside, I shoot you inside.

Aika hiljaista näyttäisi olevan tämä suhteen, joten heitetään pieni vinkki. Päänäyttelijä sai kyseisestä elokuvasta parhaan miespääosan Oscar-ehdokkuuden. Samasta leffasta myös toinen lainaus:

Z: Does Y know he's going to jail?
X: My clients don't go to jail, Mr. Carr.
Z: Oh, he's going to jail. He belongs in jail. You bet your ass he's going to jail. The only question is, is he going to die in jail?

E: Muutin tuon nimen Y-kirjaimeksi tuossa Z lainauksessa, jottei helpotu liikaa.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy