Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 289 086
  • 2 451

redlate

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Ketterä
Katselin eilen illalla erästä suosikkileffaani ja tällainen jäi mieleen:
"That's just a way it goes, but every once in a while it goes the other way too"

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Katselin eilen illalla erästä suosikkileffaani ja tällainen jäi mieleen:
"That's just a way it goes, but every once in a while it goes the other way too"
En ole nähnyt True Romancea pitkään aikaan, mutta eikös se tämä laini ollut juuri siitä? Oli tai ei, seuraavaa pukkaa...

1: I don't like soldier boys.
2: Say what?
1: If you wanna pop that puppy's can you don't have to grease him so hard, jarhead.
2: Well, it sounds like you're a man of experience.
1: What the hell's that supposed to mean, grunge shit.
2: It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.
1: Ain't gonna be so smart with your balls stuffed in your mouth, jarhead!
2[antaa sikarinsa vieressä istuvalle nuorelle miehelle] Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared.
(1 löytää itsensä lattialta muutaman iskun jälkeen)
2: Why don't you just sit tight bleed awhile before you'll taste some real pain.

ruoja

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Panelian Raikas
1: I don't like soldier boys.
(1 löytää itsensä lattialta muutaman iskun jälkeen)
2: Why don't you just sit tight bleed awhile before you'll taste some real pain.

Clint Itäpuuhan siinä taitaa veistellä, tosin leffan nimi meni juurikin pois mielestä...

Heartbreak ridge tai vast.

Nick Neim

Jäsen
- Oliks teil oikeest jotai asiaa vai tulitteks te tänne vaa vittuilee?
- Iha vaa vittuilee

pehtoori

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Detroit Red Wings, HPK
- Do you have a favourite-sounding word? My top-five are "ointment," "bumblebee," "Vladivostok," "banana," and "testicle."

- You don´t know the real me!
- There isn´t a real you...
- Oh yeah, I forgot.

Tshekki77

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, HJK, Maajoukkue (lajista riippumatta)
eka dude: Based on everything I've read about you, you seem like the kind of man who aspired to die for something more than this.

toka dude: Well, this is the difference between truth and fiction. Fiction has to make sense.

Jos ei tuu mieleen, niin kolmas dude aikaisemmin elokuvassa:

Their objective isn't to control the conflict, it's to control the debt that the conflict produces.
You see, the real value of a conflict, the true value, is in the debt that it creates.
You control the debt, you control everything.
You find this upsetting, yes?
But this is the very essence of the banking industry, to make us all, whether we be nations or individuals, slaves to debt.

Naurava Sika

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Vaikka en edellisiin osaakaan vastata, laitan uuden että saadaan ketjuun taas eloa. Kaikki lainaukset ovat samasta elokuvasta, laitan useamman koska leffa tuskin on ihan jokaisen kielen päällä.

B: I'm dying! I'm dying!
J1: Should I call an ambulance?
B: No, not now! No, not tonight, I mean eventually!

----
M: I live in Manhattan with two men who I love in a very happy ménage à trois.
J2: A what?
M: We all sleep together. A ménage à trois.
J2: I knew wo should never trust the goddamn French.

----
B: If it wasn't for sexual inadequacy the National Rifle Association would go broke!
----
B: See? I'm the only one that sees the whole picture. That's what they mean by genius.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Baldrick

Jäsen
1: (2), if you untie me, I will literally suck your dick, right now.
2: Man, I told you for the last time, I love the pussy!
1: I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Uutta suoleen:

- Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I talk. Everyone has a talent.

Heitetään vaikka arvalla Thank You for Smoking. Ja laitetaan jokatapauksessa toinenkin vetämään:

x: Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke?
y: Yeah. Yeah, we'd love to hear a joke from you.
x: Knock knock.
y: Who's there?
x: Go fuck yourselves.

Wolves

Jäsen
x: Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke?
y: Yeah. Yeah, we'd love to hear a joke from you.
x: Knock knock.
y: Who's there?
x: Go fuck yourselves.

Nimi on kielen päällä, kertoo huijarikaverista... Catch...lapset huutelevat tuota...no perkele...Aivot mitä vittua...

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN....hallelujah...olo on kuin olisi pöntöllä vääntänyt pari kymmentä minuuttia...

pehtoori

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Detroit Red Wings, HPK
Nimi on kielen päällä, kertoo huijarikaverista... Catch...lapset huutelevat tuota...no perkele...Aivot mitä vittua...

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN....hallelujah...olo on kuin olisi pöntöllä vääntänyt pari kymmentä minuuttia...

Täällä sama, mutta kakka jäi vaan kurkkimaan.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Nopeastihan se oikea vastaus kuitenkin löytyi, mutta hyvä että edes vähän pohtimistakin vaati. Thank you for smokingin lainausta en tosiaan varsinaisesti muistanut, mutta kuulosti vaan muuten leffaan sopivalta. Harmi ettei tota Netflixistä löydy, voisi katsella uudestaan.

HJL

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Katso Pallo, Vancouver Cancouver
Apua?

Sain tehtäväkseni tehdä parin viikon päästä oleviin pikkujouluihin ohjelmaa. Pitäisi tehdä leffavisa eli kymmenkunta klassista repliikkiä ja kuka sanoo. Siis hahmo ja/tai näyttelijä. Ajattelin ulkoistaa sen teille, koska tämä ei ole lainkaan vahvaa aluettani.

Esimerkki 1. -Play it again, Sam. Play 'As time goes by'.
Vastaus: Casablanca, Ingrid Bergman, en muista hahmon nimeä.

Esimerkki 2. -Yeah! Fuck me with your big cock!! Oooh.
Vastaus: Exposure, Celeste, hahmo merkityksetön.

Kiitos, jos jaksatte auttaa.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Esimerkki 1. -Play it again, Sam. Play 'As time goes by'.
Vastaus: Casablanca, Ingrid Bergman, en muista hahmon nimeä.

Autetaan sen verran, että muistaakseni tuota repliikkiä ei itse asiassa koskaan sanota Casablancassa.

No laitetaan kaksi, että pääset alkuun.

Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Vastaus: Casablanca, H.Bogart, Rick

Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in. Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in! ha ha ha
Vastaus: Hohto, Jack Nicholson, Jack Torrance

No laitetaan vielä yksi bonuksena

So, Barzini will move against you first. He'll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust, guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting, you'll be assassinated.
Vastaus: Kummisetä, Marlon Brando, Vito Corleone

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Jatketaan muutamalla lisää...

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Vastaus: Rambo - First Blood, Sylvester Stallone, John Rambo

Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Vastaus: Animal House (Delta Jengi), Dekaani Vernon Wormer, John Vernon

They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there. Get that fuckin' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!

Vastaus: Slap Shot (Lämäri), Paul Newman, Reggie Dunlop

My CPU is a neural net processor; a learning computer. But Skynet pre-sets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone.

Vastaus: Terminator 2, Arnold Schwarzenegger, T-800

HJL

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Katso Pallo, Vancouver Cancouver
Autetaan sen verran, että muistaakseni tuota repliikkiä ei itse asiassa koskaan sanota Casablancassa.

Tarkastin. Olet oikeassa.

Kiitos näistä. Tästä on hyvä aloittaa. Löytyisikö suomeksi jotain?

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
Muutama lisää:

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Dark Knight:Heath Ledger-The Joker

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station.

Epäillyt:Kevin Spacey-Verbal Kint

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Uhrilampaat:Anthony Hopkins-Hannibal Lecter

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy