Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
ManU
Pistetään vielä toinen:
-Stay away from me.
-Why?
-I just wanna go back to my room!
-Why?
-Well, I'm very confused, and I just need time to think things over!
-You've had your whole FUCKING LIFE to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?
-Please! Don't hurt me!
-I'm not gonna hurt you.
-Stay away from me!
-Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

Veikkaus: The Shining -Hohto.

thego:n lainaus on helppo: Death Proof.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Saikka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tyhmät ihmiset ja epähauskat läpät.

Ei jeesus tätä sakkia. Sitä odottaa yöllä 2 asti että pääsee pätemään, ja sitten joku toinen heittää vastauksia kehiin. Death Proofin olisin siis tiennyt.

Sitten omaa settiä kehiin.

Mies toiselle...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were all ment to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others."

Voi olla hankala tai sitten ei.

thego

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Nashville

No perkules. Aattelin yrittää vähän uudemmalla leffalla kun tässä on lähinnä vanhempiin leffoihin keskitytty. Entäs seuraava:

""Otetaanko taksi?" "No onko sinulla rahaa?" "Ei ole. Onko sinulla rahaa?" "Ei ole. Otetaanko taksi?" "Otetaan vaan.""

Voin sanoa että on ihan loistava leffa jonka kestää katsoa vaikka kuinka monta kertaa. DVD:llä löytyy kotoa ja tuli ihan tossa vähän aikaa sit katottua. Ehkä kymmenettä kertaa. (sivuhuomio: ei vissiin näytä uni tulevan silmään)

EDIT: Saikan pätkä kuulostaa pirun tutulta..oon muistaakseni ihan TV:stä kattonu tän joskus. Olikohan Samuel L Jackson siinä..hmm..josko tulis aamulla mieleen. Kuulostaa ainaki ihan sellaselta Samuelin huuto-monologilta.

Viimeksi muokattu:

MusanMake

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ässät, Suomi
Mikäs tää on?

"Mä heräsin tosta huoltsikalta alasti ku oli niin rajua pilvee päällä saatana"

"Mitä sä siellä, eiks sul ole kortti kuivumas?"

"Joo on, mut vittu kävelläkö pitäis?"

Koira

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were all ment to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others."

Voi olla hankala tai sitten ei.

On hankala, jouduin googlettamaan, joten en voi vastata.

Tässä ainakin helppo. TV-elokuva, mutta kirjasta irtoaa samat lausahdukset, joten oletan olevan helppo:

"M-O-O-N! That spells NEBRASKA!"

Turder

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Toronto Maple Leafs
Mikä leffa: But there's no HBO! GOD!

Se Office Space -lainaus alkoi naurattamaan. Huippuleffa.

Andrej

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa
""Otetaanko taksi?" "No onko sinulla rahaa?" "Ei ole. Onko sinulla rahaa?" "Ei ole. Otetaanko taksi?" "Otetaan vaan.""
Calamari Union.

Entäpä (ulkomuistista, voi olla ettei mene 100% sanasta sanaan oikein) :
"Kiitos oluesta."
"Eipä kestä. Sainpahan itse syyn ottaa kuusi."

thego

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Nashville
Calamari Union.

Entäpä (ulkomuistista, voi olla ettei mene 100% sanasta sanaan oikein) :
"Kiitos oluesta."
"Eipä kestä. Sainpahan itse syyn ottaa kuusi."

Mies vailla menneisyyttä? Vai oliko se vailla nimeä, mutta joka tapauksessa se Kaurismäen tuorehko leffa.

Noel#93

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
ManU
Mistä elokuvasta?

-What's Dr. Gay do?
-He's my shrink. He was committed yesterday.
-Why?
-He was smoking bananas. He gets very upset when he talks to 'Him'.
-So do I!

Laitanpa itsekin yhden pähkinän purtavaksi. Klassikko-osastoa tämäkin.

EDIT:
Ja toinenkin, taitaa olla helpohko, mutta huippu leffa kyseessä.

-What's her last name? I'll look it up.
-You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
-Maybe it's on the briefcase.
-Oh, yeah! It's right here. Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Suosikkijoukkue
Leijonat, Oulun Kärpät
Laitanpa itsekin yhden pähkinän purtavaksi. Klassikko-osastoa tämäkin.

EDIT:
Ja toinenkin, taitaa olla helpohko, mutta huippu leffa kyseessä.

-What's her last name? I'll look it up.
-You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
-Maybe it's on the briefcase.
-Oh, yeah! It's right here. Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.

Nuija & Tosinuija. Huippuleffa todellakin kyseessä.

Kannan omat korteni kekoon:

"My mama always told me that life is a like a box of chocolate. You never know what you get.

TimanttiLada

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Suomalainen kiekko ylipäätänsä
Nuija & Tosinuija. Huippuleffa todellakin kyseessä.

Kannan omat korteni kekoon:

"My mama always told me that life is a like a box of chocolate. You never know what you get.

Tämän minäkin tiedän, eli kyseessä lienee Forrest Gump.

Entäs seuraava:

"You ever read the bible, Dan? I read it one time. I was eight years old. My daddy just got hisself killed over a shot of whiskey and my mama said "we're going back East to start over". So she gave me a bible, sat me down in the train station, told me to read it. She was gonna get our tickets. Well, I did what she said. I read that bible from cover to cover. It took me three days. She never came back."

KevlarB

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Syracuse B, Aaron B, Oral B
Tämän minäkin tiedän, eli kyseessä lienee Forrest Gump.

Entäs seuraava:

"You ever read the bible, Dan? I read it one time. I was eight years old. My daddy just got hisself killed over a shot of whiskey and my mama said "we're going back East to start over". So she gave me a bible, sat me down in the train station, told me to read it. She was gonna get our tickets. Well, I did what she said. I read that bible from cover to cover. It took me three days. She never came back."

Oliko "3:10 to Yuma " kyseessä ?

Mites tämä:

1. Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.

2. Who do you think this man is? God?
.......No, God would have mercy. He won't.

Kev

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Oliko "3:10 to Yuma " kyseessä ?

Mites tämä:

1. Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.

2. Who do you think this man is? God?
.......No, God would have mercy. He won't.

Kev
Ensimmäisestä en osaa sanoa, mutta tuo jälkimmäinen on Rambo kakkosesta.

Seuraavaksi tämä:
- Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, It was so pimp, I even offered to pay for the alcohol.
- Oh no, that IS pimp.
- That's what I was afraid of.

TimanttiLada

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ensimmäisestä en osaa sanoa, mutta tuo jälkimmäinen on Rambo kakkosesta.

Seuraavaksi tämä:
- Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, It was so pimp, I even offered to pay for the alcohol.
- Oh no, that IS pimp.
- That's what I was afraid of.

Lienee Superbad? Vai onko sittenkin The 40 Year Old Virgin. Kuitenkin kuulostaa enemmän kuin tutulta.

TimanttiLada

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Mutta mistä seuraava viisaus on peräisin:
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! "

Mutta mistä seuraava viisaus on peräisin:
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! "

Jostain syystä itselle tuli mieleen samantien vanhan suosikkielokuvasarjani Rockyn uusin osa Rocky Balboa. Itselle ei tule kyllä juuri nyt mitään mieleen.

Edit: No tuli sittenkin edellisestä yksi mieleen: "Is it cold in here or is it just me?"

Viimeksi muokattu:
Suosikkijoukkue
Mestaruuden jälkeinen krapula 2022-
Pistetääs yks helppo.

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

Beneway

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Buffalo Sabres, Mario Lemieux, Jyp
Vaikka en näitä uusimpia lainauksia osaakkaan mihinkään elokuvaan sovittaa, täytyy mukaan heittää yksi oma eräästä erittäin loisteliaasta elokuvasta.

- "I may not be a man of God, Reverend, but I know right and I know wrong and I have the good grace to know which is which."
- "Oh, fuck off, grasshopper!"

Viimeksi muokattu:

jiihoo

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Espoon Blues
"Olin mäkin kerran metsätöissä.. ..muut sahas ja sahas hikihatussa. Mä heitin vaijerin koivun ympärille ja painoin kaasupoljint - se oli halki poikki pinoon. Pitää vähän käyttää hoksottimia, oonhan mä teillekin näyttäny vaikka kuinka monta kertaa, miten kanto lähtee dynamiitilla, hupsista keikkaa.

Maple Leaf

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Toronto Maple Leafs, Pat Quinn -lahko
Hieno visa.

Pistetään tähän kolme repliikkiä kolmesta eri klassikkoelokuvasta, kuka tunnistaa?

1) "They was giving me 10,000 watts a day, and, you know, I'm hot to trot. The next woman takes me out is going to light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars".

2) "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

3) "I've arrived at the age where a platonic friendship can be sustained on the highest moral plane."

psychodad

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko, Hal Gill
Pistetääs yks helppo.

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

Army of darkness?

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy