In English

• 8 438

Derby

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP, NJ Devils
This is a cool thread, i didnt bother reading what you said earlier, i just read the title. I am very pissed of at the moment, i lost my beer and all i can do now is to listen some music on youtube, without beer unfortunately. I think ill go scan the forest for my beers and the smokes now, one last try.

Amerikanihme

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Vegas Golden Knights, TPS, Florida Gators
I thought there was a rule against writing in English, but apparently not. Looks like the "language is free", so to say, when I look at some of the messages in this thread. Perhaps the moderators cannot read and/or understand English? Anyway, weekend, here I come...

Suosikkijoukkue
Mestaruuden jälkeinen krapula 2022-
Three years ago there were some Swiss chicks who started a thread in English. They loved Finnish hockey. It's easy to remember the year because I got to show off with our cup.

I've seen a film about this, I think.
It was called "one guy and a cup". It was more shocking, than enjoyable to watch, but I still have it on my hd for learning purposes.

Ben Marco

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Blackhawks
Good morning evenly to all participants of this thread. I found that mine´s started fantastically since toppling to this. Carry on :)

thego

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Nashville
Pardon my french? Where did this come from? Allthough I've only heard it, not read it. So I presume it's french they say and anybody is welcome to correct me. As in:

Fuck me sideways with a yappy- pump, pardon my french OR
Pardon my french but I'm a Maple Leaf- fan.

I thought there was a rule against writing in English, but apparently not.

I believe it's not allowed to use foreign language in "all-finnish threads" but apparently it's okay to have a completely english- thread? Or the moderaattorit are just looking for their Suomi-Englanti-Suomi dictionaries to discover what the hell we are talking about.

E: What's the difference between the Calgary Flames and a bra?

Bruno

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingfors IFK, NP#4, Україна
Have an ice day, said an icebear to another. Yeah right, i`m having a really boring time today. What should i do? All my friend are having a hangover or working, or in the best case, both.
Nothing more to say, I´m going to have a nice smoke now.

Ben Marco

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Blackhawks
Ok, now that this coil of yarn has evolved to the witty little thing full of quipsters, i may resume it ;)

Why doesn´t a Dachshund have taller feet-quads than what the Mother Gaia has on offer?

tant gredulin

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK
Ok, now that this coil of yarn has evolved to the witty little thing full of quipsters, i may resume it ;)

Why doesn´t a Dachshund have taller feet-quads than what the Mother Gaia has on offer?

This must be a weird joke about Timo Tolkki or there's a strange pet shop somewhere called Mother Gaia... Either way I'm curious so let's hear it!

Ben Marco

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Blackhawks
Either way I'm curious so let's hear it!

The outcome is obvious. Longer legs would ensure the macabre penetration-like protrusion from the top-side of the poor mutt´s back.

..God it´s challenging to put up right kind of words for the jokes in English, so that the rendition stays almost intact considering the Finnish counterpart. :()

Jj

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS, Habs, FCB
Me, oh I´m just a too late bloomer.

I'm really eager to see Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson to enter NHL, it'll be hilarious to see how North American media can handle that name.

In the draft 09 jersey it read only Paajarvi. Which was nice.

Dolphins do it on porpoise.

Nakkikastike

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa, Mikko Pukka & Valencia CF
What you think the next happen now? I need a drink..

Raatelurakki

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Flyers, Liverpool, Jokerit.
Howdy boys. How are you rascals doing tonight? I'm in a fastlane to a "way too drunk to fornicate" kind of inebriation. Hopefully everybodys having a magically wonderful evening, eventhough the weather (atleast at here Helsinki) is kinda like a bride. Slippery but ugly as bald eagles ass.

Ben Marco

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Blackhawks
Sunday, Bloody-Sunday. Wife went to work, and now it´s just me, the offspring, the Retriever and the World Wide Web.

The grass is mowed, so this weekends tasks are pretty much a done-deal.

A good book, and the Mada-who-what 2 with son sums it up!

Have a G-day!

Hauptmann

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
I guess it is soon quite good moment to go to sleep. It was very horrible working outside couple hours, because of the weather. After coming home from the work, I needed couple beers and after beers it was time for good old whiskey, Irish one, Tullamore Dew. Of course I played poker whole the time when drinking beer and whiskey. It was a good thought having a one week break of poker. Now I am happy, because poker went quite well and I am drunken, not very drunken, but a little bit.

German is anyway better language than English, in my opinion. Also the line, where we speak only Estonian, seems to be more interesting than this one. I seem to be the Eurasian Ruffe of the other beach, but please ignore me. Good night!

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
German is anyway better language than English, in my opinion.
It doesn't matter what your opinion is! As a matter of fact, the only... And I mean the only thing matters is that people are having fun in this thread. Oh, by the way... Can you smell what my wife did for dinner yesterday?

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy