In English

• 8 438

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Devils, HIFK, Arsenal, Athletic Club de Bilbao
I'm really eager to see Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson to enter NHL, it'll be hilarious to see how North American media can handle that name.
Marja-Liisa Haemaelaeinen should have been a hockey player.

True Blue

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
New York Rangers, TPS
Should we open topic for Estonian language only? Aka. Ainult Eesti keel
Well think so thats not gonna be a big succes, lol

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
Should we open topic for Estonian language only? Aka. Ainult Eesti keel
Well think so thats not gonna be a big succes, lol

Some say I sound like estonian when I've been drinking too much, so why not... But you have to wait a moment as I'm not drunk enough at this moment. But I'm working on it.

Viimeksi muokattu:

LaTe_Show

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Colorado Rockies: 1980-1981.
Fuck... at this rate... I shall be drunk like a skunk.

We're off to meet the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Life's a bitch, and then you marry one.

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
Just a matter of time this motherfucker had to surface. One thing I can tell you my friends, though. There won't be another thread in the whole Jatkoaika where grammar and spelling will be monitored as fiercely as in this one.

Go fuck yourselves.

- aamutähti

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
There won't be another thread in the whole Jatkoaika where grammar and spelling will be monitored as fiercely as in this one.
That's exactly the main reason I created this monster!

(Mr. Laudatur 1992, 296/299 points)

olkikuukkeli

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kärpät, Carolina Hurricanes, NHL:n suomalaiset
I don't see any need for this kind of thread. It's just a show off for guys like Evil (Mr. Laudatur, blah blah blah)...

And I don't even speak English very well as you can see. Bollocks.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
I don't see any need for this kind of thread. It's just a show off for guys like Evil (Mr. Laudatur, blah blah blah)...

Although I love showing off, my dick is still big enough even without it. So you might as well call this "a bit of harmless Evil fun".

Bitter, mr. Halmkrona? Blah blah blah? Mr. Almost-Cum-Laude?

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oh, and before The Depeche Moderators ban me I must add that I translated "olkikuukkeli" as "Halmkrona" in Swedish. So I was NOT suggesting that the aforementioned alias is playing guitar in a band called CMX.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
No. But then again it's probably just me...Wouldn't be the first nore the last time you highly educated people on Jatkoaika confuse me :O
OK. I will explain this slowly.

When someone cracks a joke, or something, you might say "wiseguy", right?

There used to be a tv series named Wiseguy.

The guy who played the main character was called Ken Wahl.

Oh, and he (so I've heard) also had a slight drinking problem. There was never enough booze.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
I don't. And damn you if you start telling lies like that in front of my wife!

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
Three years ago there were some Swiss chicks who started a thread in English. They loved Finnish hockey. It's easy to remember the year because I got to show off with our cup. The 'cup' being the Kanada-malja, for you slower friends out there. It's fun to get to use a foreign language in this little sand box of ours every now and then. If I weren't so wasted I would start a thread in French. And considering how fucked up my school French is, maybe it's a blessing for us all that I'm wasted.

Cut'em down!

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy