In English

• 8 438

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Devils, HIFK, Arsenal, Athletic Club de Bilbao
All of a sudden it struck me like a lightning: we need a thread where we can discuss in English. Could be those two guys using English in the "Thread where everyone has to write, whether they have something to say or not", or could not. Whatever.

Feel free to boast, show off and piss others off if you like. Write about important stuff, sports related, music, bullshit or drunken babbling. I don't care, long as it's in English.

3,2,1... GO!

cottonmouth

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KooKoo & Philadelphia Flyers

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
Got nothing to say, but I still love to hear my own voice. So let's try talking nonsense in english for a change.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
So let's try talking nonsense in english for a change.
If I ought to do something for a change, it would be making sense.

But what the hell, let's go for it. You only die twice. Or was it live...

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
If I ought to do something for a change, it would be making sense.

But it's lot easier to just keep talking nonsense in different language, than actually start making sense...

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
After checking the link I have to say I have always been puzzled about those afro-american names. E'Dena... LaToya... LeBron... LaTasha... What kind of fucking names are those?!?! Should we call our kids LeMartti and LaPirkko?

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
After checking the link I have to say I have always been puzzled about those afro-american names. E'Dena... LaToya... LeBron... LaTasha... What kind of fucking names are those?!?!

Not to mention all the -ishas out there; LaKisha, Sasquisha, Taneisha etc. I've been wondering how anyone can pronounce those names: "Hello, my name is Shavondalyn Aquaneice VaGina Jackson". But I guess some americans are wondering the same thing about finnish names: "How can you fuckin' pronounce Niittymäki?? That's just ridiculous!!! Damn those stupid finnish names!!!".

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Not to mention all the -ishas out there; LaKisha, Sasquisha, Taneisha etc. I've been wondering how anyone can pronounce those names: "Hello, my name is Shavondalyn Aquaneice VaGina Jackson". But I guess some americans are wondering the same thing about finnish names: "How can you fuckin' pronounce Niittymäki?? That's just ridiculous!!! Damn those stupid finnish names!!!".

How about the -quas out there? All those Shaniquas, Moniquas, Daniquas and the rest... Then again, they call Selänne as Salami. Well, I bet he has one that his wife likes but there's a rumor that she likes Paul Kariya's too... Go figure.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oh, you mean the old "hide the salami" -game. Daaaamn right.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
There's a 50% chance that later in the evening you are pissed on. Then you will be seriously pissed off... Unless you like that sort of thing.
If you take a shower, make sure it's a golden one.

sampio

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Menestyvin, sympatiat muille hyville.
Vak juu matovako.

Yeah, nothing to say. Bit ill and tired, I should go to bed and sleep well.

tant gredulin

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK
After checking the link I have to say I have always been puzzled about those afro-american names.

That's your main concern - the names? No wonder you call yourself Evil...

Anyway, I've got more of that stuff. Sonny & Cher's lesbian ex-daughter, nowadays son, has changed her/his name. The former daughter called Chastity (!) is now a son called Chaz. Here's Chaz with his (ahem) girlfriend: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/chaz-bono-steps-out-with_n_229534.html

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
That's your main concern - the names? No wonder you call yourself Evil...
Naaaah.. not the main concern. Just crossed my mind. I still say the battle between horny and the Big A is 50-50.

...or... It could be lurrrrrrrve.... (with the voice of Isaac Hayes).

-OO-

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
Then again, they call Selänne as Salami.

I'm really eager to see Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson to enter NHL, it'll be hilarious to see how North American media can handle that name.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy