Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 285 545
  • 2 451
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Haukilahden Työväen Ampujat
6. -This morning God gave us a great victory, but it is nothing compared to what he is ready to give us now. I know you are all tired and hungry, but I swear to you that even if these English were hanging from the clouds by their fingertips we would pull them down before nightfall. Now let all those who love me... follow me! Follow me!

Tämä on luullakseni siitä Jeanne D'arc -leffasta missä Milla Jovovich esitti tytteliä joka kuuli ääniä.

Caney

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Philadelphia Flyers, Liverpool FC
-Wait! You could die. At least tell me your name.
-It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Lyhyt, mutta hieno kohtaus.

trap

Jäsen
-Wait! You could die. At least tell me your name.
-It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Lyhyt, mutta hieno kohtaus.

Batman Begins. Tarkkaa kohtaa en muista, mutta Batman Rachelille suht lopussa, kaiketi Scarecrown perään lähtiessään (vai Ra's Al Ghulin ja junan).

"Sometimes a hero is someone putting a jacket around little boy and telling him the world hasn't ended." Vastaava itsensäpaljastaminen uusimmasta, hieno kohta sekin.

Viimeksi muokattu:

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
- ...search for fact... not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall.

Lienee helppo, mutta laitoin sen koska se tosiaan opetti minulle kymmenen vanhana totuuden ja tosiasian eron. Jätin sitaatin alun pois, koska se olisi tehnyt valmiiksi helposta sitaatista apukoulutasoisen.

Rabbinaamio

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko, Mikkel Bødker, Justin Azevedo
- ...search for fact... not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall.
Ja eikös kyseessä ole Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-leffa? Koko lausehan kuului: "Archeology is the search for fact - not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall."

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
Ja eikös kyseessä ole Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-leffa? Koko lausehan kuului: "Archeology is the search for fact - not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall."

Annetaan piste, vaikka elokuva olikin leffasarjan avannut Kadonneen aarteen metsästäjät.

Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, Detroit Red Wings
Edelleen!

X: "You lads always announce seizure of drugs worth a street value at $10 million or $20 million or half a billion dollars. I wonder what street it is you're buying your cocaine on, because it's not the same street as I'm buying my cocaine on."

Eikö kukaan ole nähnyt tätä?

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

2. -Now you can watch! I'm entering uncharted territory. Taking the road that leads to equality, with God. You can't come with me... I must travel alone but you may look on, and marvel.

-That's very kind of you.

-Indeed it is. There have been men who have been burned alive or disemboweled for just a glimpse of what you are about to witness.

3. *tähtää kiväärillään* -Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

*tähtää kiväärillään* -My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust.

*tähtää kiväärillään* -O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.

4. -Soviet power is a myth. Great show. There are no spare parts. Nothing is working, nothing, it's nothing but painted rust. But you, you need to keep the Russian myth alive to maintain your military industrial complex. Your system depends on Russian being perceived as a mortal threat. It's not a threat. It was never a threat. It will never be a threat. It's a rotted, bloated cow.

5. -Ok, Mr. Truman, let's say that we actually do land on this. What's it gonna be like up there?

-200 degrees in the sunlight, minus 200 in the shade, canyons of razor-sharp rock, unpredictable gravitational conditions, unexpected eruptions, things like that.

-Okay, so the scariest environment imaginable. Thanks. That's all you gotta say, scariest environment imaginable.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
1. -Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

3. *tähtää kiväärillään* -Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

*tähtää kiväärillään* -My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust.

*tähtää kiväärillään* -O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.

5. -Ok, Mr. Truman, let's say that we actually do land on this. What's it gonna be like up there?

-200 degrees in the sunlight, minus 200 in the shade, canyons of razor-sharp rock, unpredictable gravitational conditions, unexpected eruptions, things like that.

-Okay, so the scariest environment imaginable. Thanks. That's all you gotta say, scariest environment imaginable.

1 = Con Air

3 = Sotamies Ryan

5 = Armageddon

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
2. -Now you can watch! I'm entering uncharted territory. Taking the road that leads to equality, with God. You can't come with me... I must travel alone but you may look on, and marvel.

-That's very kind of you.

-Indeed it is. There have been men who have been burned alive or disemboweled for just a glimpse of what you are about to witness.
Yhdeksäs portti. Johnny Deppin esittämä hahmo on lattiassa hieman jumissa, kun suuruudenhulli kirjallisuuden keräilijä (en muista näyttelijän nimeä) lukee saatanallisia säkeitä kirjasta, jonka on väitetty kirjoittaneen itse Saatana. Luulee saavansa kuolemattomuuden.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Koska en tiedä tuota nelosta, niin laitetaan oma:

- It's as if Perry and I grew up in the same house. And one day he stood up and went out the back door, while I went out the front.

Panosmies

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko, Minnesota Wild, Kalle Sahlstedt
Onkohan tämä turhan helppo? Mieleenpainuva kohtaus jokatapauksessa

- In your dreams, Pedro.. in your dreams!

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
Yhdeksäs portti. Johnny Deppin esittämä hahmo on lattiassa hieman jumissa, kun suuruudenhulli kirjallisuuden keräilijä (en muista näyttelijän nimeä) lukee saatanallisia säkeitä kirjasta, jonka on väitetty kirjoittaneen itse Saatana. Luulee saavansa kuolemattomuuden.

Frank Langella oli kysesssä.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Hmm.. Onkohan liian haastava:

The problem is I got a fifty year old lust and a three year old dinky

Kai-Sakari

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Panelian Raikas
4. -Soviet power is a myth. Great show. There are no spare parts. Nothing is working, nothing, it's nothing but painted rust. But you, you need to keep the Russian myth alive to maintain your military industrial complex. Your system depends on Russian being perceived as a mortal threat. It's not a threat. It was never a threat. It will never be a threat. It's a rotted, bloated cow.

Good shepherd. Paska leffa.

Kai-Sakari

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Panelian Raikas

Perkele! Olen aivan varmasti kuullut tämän jossain kuukauden sisään, mutta en saa päähäni missä.

Moto

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Baby Hermanin suusta tuo. Samainen lause on vähän eri muodossa jopa kovasti leffasta poikkeavassa kirjassa.

E: Viddu, vähän myöhässä...

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Roger Rabbit leffasta se piirretty vauva tokaisee noin.

Ensimmäinen oikea vastaus. :)

X: And if we don't drop these bombs right in the pickle barrel there are going to be a lot of innocent people killed.
Z: What's the difference? They're all Nazis!

calvin

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Maailman myrkyllisin jääkiekkojoukkue
Koska ketjussa on käyty läpi jo valtava määrä legendaarisia leffalainauksia niin kysytäänpä vaihteeksi tietääkö joku mistä sarjasta on kyse:

- You die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Ask me what happens if you die in reality.
- What happens?
- You die, stupid. That's why it's called "reality".

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Koska ketjussa on käyty läpi jo valtava määrä legendaarisia leffalainauksia niin kysytäänpä vaihteeksi tietääkö joku mistä sarjasta on kyse:

- You die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Ask me what happens if you die in reality.
- What happens?
- You die, stupid. That's why it's called "reality".
Jotenkin kuulostaa The Wire, eli Langalla-sarjan pikku-gangstojen keskustelulta, mutta mitään tietoa ei ole.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy