Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 285 558
  • 2 451

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
“He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

Klassikkolausahdus, monelle mahdollisesti hurjan helppo. Kuka sanoo ja missä leffassa?

Jostain veljessarjasta lienee moinen mylväisy. Entäs tämä .”

You were supposed to question Gonzales, not let Miss Havelock perforate
- I quite agree, sir.
I'm afraid we have to inform the Prime Minister that Operation Undertow is dead in the water. Why... she'll have our guts for garters!

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
“He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

Klassikkolausahdus, monelle mahdollisesti hurjan helppo. Kuka sanoo ja missä leffassa?

Eikös tämä ollut Marx-veljesten Duck Soup? Tuli vastikään tv:stä.

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
X:It's always the same thing. It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life. Do you like life, sweetheart?

Y:Yes.

X:That's good, because I take no pleasure in taking life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it.

Leffa ja ketkäs äänessä?

Zago

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit
Jostain veljessarjasta lienee moinen mylväisy. Entäs tämä .”

You were supposed to question Gonzales, not let Miss Havelock perforate
- I quite agree, sir.
I'm afraid we have to inform the Prime Minister that Operation Undertow is dead in the water. Why... she'll have our guts for garters!

Kuinka ollakaan juuri eilen katsottuna kovin helppo, For Your Eyes Only. James Bondin ja M:n välinen keskustelu sen jälkeen, kun Havelockien tytär oli niitannut vanhempiensa tappajat.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kuinka ollakaan juuri eilen katsottuna kovin helppo, For Your Eyes Only. James Bondin ja M:n välinen keskustelu sen jälkeen, kun Havelockien tytär oli niitannut vanhempiensa tappajat.
Oikein.
X:It's always the same thing. It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life. Do you like life, sweetheart?

Y:Yes.

X:That's good, because I take no pleasure in taking life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it.

Leffa ja ketkäs äänessä?

Leon. Äänessä se piripää poliisi ja pikkutyttö Mathilda.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off.

2. -I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

3 - So, you just waded on in like John Wayne. Why'd you do it? What were you thinking, man?
- I don't know. I wasn't thinking.
-That's it? You sound like some of my students.
-It just pissed me off. I couldn't just stand there and watch him shoot those people right in front of me. It was... rage. Pure rage... Just made me mad.
-Here's hoping you never get mad at me, man

4. -You will go with the men in the life rafts. The officers and I will submerge beneath you, and scuttle the ship.
-You will receive the Order of Lenin for this Captain!

5. -Are you sure you're ready for this?
-I'll do my best.
-Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
-Carla was the prom queen.
-Really?
-Yeah.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
2. -I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Taru Sormusten herrasta

5. -Are you sure you're ready for this?
-I'll do my best.
-Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
-Carla was the prom queen.
-Really?
-Yeah.

The Rock

Cougar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Detroit Red Wings
1. -Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off.
Valkyrie. Ei oikein leffa uponnut ekalla katselukerralla. Pitää katsoa kun on taas sopiva fiilis.

3 - So, you just waded on in like John Wayne. Why'd you do it? What were you thinking, man?
- I don't know. I wasn't thinking.
-That's it? You sound like some of my students.
-It just pissed me off. I couldn't just stand there and watch him shoot those people right in front of me. It was... rage. Pure rage... Just made me mad.
-Here's hoping you never get mad at me, man
Patriot games. Samuel L. Jackson ja Harrison Ford... Ihan ok leffa.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -I'm not afraid of the man who wants ten nuclear weapons, Colonel. I'm terrified of the man who only wants one.

2. -Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.
-Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
-Oh, won't you sit down?
-Cream?
-No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

3. -Oh, hi, Frank. Say, we finally got that model D83 Swedish sure-grip suck machine that you ordered.
-It's a gift.

4. -OK: any historic figure.
-I'd fight Gandhi.
-Good answer.
-How about you?
-Lincoln.
-Lincoln?
-Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger.

5. -Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. Eggnog, a fuckin' Christmas tree, a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can.

6. -This morning God gave us a great victory, but it is nothing compared to what he is ready to give us now. I know you are all tired and hungry, but I swear to you that even if these English were hanging from the clouds by their fingertips we would pull them down before nightfall. Now let all those who love me... follow me! Follow me!

HJL

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Katso Pallo, Vancouver Cancouver
3. -Oh, hi, Frank. Say, we finally got that model D83 Swedish sure-grip suck machine that you ordered.
-It's a gift.

Tämä on Mies ja alasto ase-elokuvasta. Järjestysnumeroa en muista, mutta epäilisin, että 2 1/2.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
2. -Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.
-Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
-Oh, won't you sit down?
-Cream?
-No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

Kauanhan tätä piti miettiä, mutta tulihan se sieltä, eli kyseessä on Hei me lennetään ja pikkupoika ja pikkutyttö keskustelevat.

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
Kauanhan tätä piti miettiä, mutta tulihan se sieltä, eli kyseessä on Hei me lennetään ja pikkupoika ja pikkutyttö keskustelevat.

Minäkin muistin että keskustelun tosiaan kävivät pikkulapset, mutten saanut elokuvaa päähäni. Saanko pähkinän?

Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät, Minä uskon Lauri Marjamäkeen!
"You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!"

Helppo..

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
-You can't blame a nigger for being a nigger, no more than you can blame a dog for being a dog. But a whore like you, co-mingling with mongrels, betraying your own. That makes you worse than a nigger. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll leave you tied up here naked. First, it'll just be bugs eating at ya. One day, maybe two. That sun's gonna be cooking you. And animals... they're gonna pick on your stink. They'll come looking for something to eat.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
-You can't blame a nigger for being a nigger, no more than you can blame a dog for being a dog. But a whore like you, co-mingling with mongrels, betraying your own. That makes you worse than a nigger. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll leave you tied up here naked. First, it'll just be bugs eating at ya. One day, maybe two. That sun's gonna be cooking you. And animals... they're gonna pick on your stink. They'll come looking for something to eat.

Kiefer Sutherland lievästi vittuuntuneena Sandra Bullockille On aika tappaa elokuvassa ?

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy