Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 288 813
  • 2 451
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, Detroit Red Wings
Kaikki samasta pätkästä -->

X: 37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
Y: In a row?

X: Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but, uh, what are you talking about?
Y: The ending of "Return of the Jedi".
Z: My friend here's trying to convince me that any independent contractors who were working on the uncompleted Death Star were innocent victims when it was destroyed by the Rebels.

X: Hey, you see a set keys around here?
Y: No time for love, Doctor Jones!
X: Fuckin' kids!

Tää on huikee:

X: They say so much, but they never tell you if it's any good. Are either one of these any good? Sir?
Y: What?
X: Are either one of these any good?
Y: I don't watch movies.
X: Well, have you heard anything about either one of them?
Y: I find it's best to stay out of other people's affairs.
X: You mean you haven't heard anybody say anything about either one of these?
Y: Nope.
X: [turns around, then shows "Y" the same movies] Well, what about these two?
Y: Oh, they suck.
X: These are the same two movies! You weren't paying any attention!
Y: No, I wasn't.
X: I don't think your manager would appreciate it if...
Y: I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.
X: I beg your pardon?
Y: Your ruse. Your cunning attempt to trick me.
X: I was only pointing out that you weren't paying any attention to what I was saying.
Y: And I hope it feels good.
X: You hope *what* feels good?
Y: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
X: Well, this is the last time I rent here.
Y: You'll be missed.
X: Screw you!
[leaves]
Y: [runs to the door] Hey! You're not allowed to rent here anymore!
Z: [outside; has no idea what's going on] Yeah

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Legendaarinen Clerks. En edes lukenut viestiä loppuun kun tunnistin ensimmäisestä. Aika monta kertaa nähty leffa.

SteelGate

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kärpät, Ilves, Bruins, HC Davos, Tunturi-Kiekko
Hyvät on kelit. Nimittäin kikkelit. -yööök! :D Kyseessä on Kuutamosonaatti.

Sepä se. Harmi kun Kuutamosonaattia ja Kadunlakaisijoita ei ole julkaistu DVD:llä. Lähetin varsin YLE:n sivujen kautta palautetta, että näyttäisivät uusintakierroksen em. leffoista. Edellisestä esityskerrasta taitaa olla jo nelisen vuotta. "Jos kyyti kelepaa, niin työntää saapi!" "Tehräänkö kissasta rukkaset?"

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Radio. Ihan hyvä leffa oli kyllä.

Vastaus on oikein.

-Who has a safety deposit box full of... money and six passports and a gun? Who has a bank account number in their hip? I come in here, and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines and looking for an exit.

I see the exit sign too, I'm not worried. I mean, you were shot. People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared.

- I can tell you the licenseplate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

Suosikkijoukkue
Greek Philosophers
Vastaus on oikein.

-Who has a safety deposit box full of... money and six passports and a gun? Who has a bank account number in their hip? I come in here, and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines and looking for an exit.

I see the exit sign too, I'm not worried. I mean, you were shot. People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared.

- I can tell you the licenseplate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

The Bourne Identity.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Will you shut the fuck up! There is no bugle program! You sizzle-dick motherfucker! Who do you think you are, some kind of Kenny G or some shit?

- No, Staff Sergeant.

Good.

Elokuva perustuu merijalkaväen sotilaan kirjoittamaan kirjaan tositapahtumista. Elokuvan nimi on merijalkaväen sotilaista käytetty nimitys, joka juontaa juurensa heidän tyypilliseen hiusmalliinsa.
Nyt pitää perkele löytyä, että päästään eteenpäin.

Aunt Wang

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Brommapojkarna, John Eichel
Mies 1: You actually chose the Marines because they had the best uniforms?
Mies 2: No sense being a hero if you don't look like one.

Ei ole vaikea, ainakaan kauhean.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Mies 1: You actually chose the Marines because they had the best uniforms?
Mies 2: No sense being a hero if you don't look like one.

Ei ole vaikea, ainakaan kauhean.

Jaa perkele täällä oli tällainenkin. Kaksi vaihtoehtoa. Tämä on joko Kirjeitä Iwo Jimalta tai Isiemme liput. Jompi kumpi Clintin ohjaus, mutta en osaa varmuudella sanoa kumpi. Se on se, joka tuli viimeksi televisiosta :D

You forgot the rule. Now, what is the rule?
- Keep my left up?
Is to protect yourself at all times. Now, what is the rule?
-Protect myself at all times.
Good.

Tätä en uskonut hankalaksi. Sanotaanko, että tästäkin on vihje tuossa ylempänä... Laitetaan kuitenkin toinen samasta.

-I saw your last fight, ********. Spent so much time face down I thought the canvas had titties.

Aunt Wang

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ei osunut, mutta hyvä yritys. Lue uudelleen vastaukseni sinun replakysymykseesi. Vihje löytyy myös siitä.

Äh, tuossa oli paljon sellaista mitä voi tulkita vihjeeksi... Nyt menee arvailuksi mutta onko kyseinen leffa kenties Unforgiven?

Kuin Raivo Härkä, se se on!

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Äh, tuossa oli paljon sellaista mitä voi tulkita vihjeeksi... Nyt menee arvailuksi mutta onko kyseinen leffa kenties Unforgiven?

Elokuva ei ole oikein, mutta olet poiminut oikean vihjeen :) En voi vihjata enempää paljastamatta suurinpiirtein elokuvan nimeä. Noh, sanotaan nyt vielä, että termillä fight ei viitata tässä tappeluun. Joku voisi myös saada ostviittaa viimeisimmän postaamani replan viimeisestä sanasta... :D

Edit:
Sambovais kirjoitti:
Kuin Raivo Härkä, se se on!

No nyt ollaan jo lähellä. Vielä kun lisäät ne tietämäsi vihjeet, niin...

Aunt Wang

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Elokuva ei ole oikein, mutta olet poiminut oikean vihjeen :) En voi vihjata enempää paljastamatta suurinpiirtein elokuvan nimeä. Noh, sanotaan nyt vielä, että termillä fight ei viitata tässä tappeluun.

Vaihtoehtoja joita olen miettinyt...
-Mukana Clint Eastwood jollakin tasolla
-Leffalla on jatko-osa tai se on itsessään sellainen
-Liittyy nyrkkeilyyn tai tappeleminen tarkoittaakin kamppailua jotain henkistä ongelmaa vastaan.

Yksi näistä siis on oikein, mutta mikä. Lisäksi tuo "viimeinen sana replystä" oli sana siitä. Jotenkin jos tuota kääntelisi ja vääntelisi ja kääntäisi niin siitä tulisi It, onko kyseessä siis Stephen Kingin romaanin pohjalta tehty kauhuleffa? Siinä olisi tuota tappelua vaikkei kuitenkaan kirjaimellisesti vaan skitsofreenikkojen päiden sisällä.
Fightning? Hereafter? Vaikka sanoit ettei ole vaikea, niin mulle näköjään on :D

PULP FICTION??!! :D

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tarkoitin viimeistä sanaa postaamastani replasta, joka oli elokuvasta :) Sehän oli titties (tissit). Koska olet Sambowais haarukoinut kuitenkin vihjeet oikein, niin et ole uskoakseni nähnyt kyseistä elokuvaa. Voit kuitenkin ottaa tästä työvoiton vihjekaavalla: Clint Eastwood+boxing+titties = ....

Ps: Kyseessä ei ole jatko-osa.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Million Dollar Baby.

Ajattelin sitä, mutta tuntui että ei se voi olla oikein kun tääkin leffa on ollut tässä ketjussa niin monesti :D

Huikea työvoitto! Oikein :)

And now, ladies and gentlemen, before I tell you any more, I'm going to show you the greatest thing your eyes have ever beheld. He was a **** and a god in the world he knew, but now he comes to civilization merely a captive - a show to gratify your curiosity. Ladies and gentlemen, look at ****, the Eighth Wonder of the World.

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
And now, ladies and gentlemen, before I tell you any more, I'm going to show you the greatest thing your eyes have ever beheld. He was a **** and a god in the world he knew, but now he comes to civilization merely a captive - a show to gratify your curiosity. Ladies and gentlemen, look at ****, the Eighth Wonder of the World.

King Kong?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
-Remember what the chicken said to the weasel?

-If he was a healthy weasel, the chicken didn't get a chance to say anything.

Durden

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko
"Not only do I have to kill you, but I have to take your soul. Voodoo magic. Fucking voodoo magic, man! Hahaha"

But you know what? I tell you what I believe: shit happens!"

Samasta leffasta:

"They say you want to talk to me. They say you offering me favors. Tell me why, Babylon, Mr. Policeman. "

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
"Not only do I have to kill you, but I have to take your soul. Voodoo magic. Fucking voodoo magic, man! Hahaha"

But you know what? I tell you what I believe: shit happens!"

Samasta leffasta:

"They say you want to talk to me. They say you offering me favors. Tell me why, Babylon, Mr. Policeman. "

Tämä olisi Predator 2.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy