Free discussion in England's tongue

• 9 349

Mats Bedö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TrailBlazers, HIFK, Bruins & Raiders
My realtor recently asked me: Do you rent or are you a home owner? Or did she mean a ho mourner (a hooker died??? what do I care!?) or maybe a homo nerd? Nothing against the faggots, but...

Johannes

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, jääkiekko.
My realtor recently asked me: Do you rent or are you a home owner? Or did she mean a ho mourner (a hooker died??? what do I care!?) or maybe a homo nerd? Nothing against the faggots, but...

She said: "Do" your rent or are you a homo, nerd. Next time, do her wishes. I have read in the papers that these older women who force young men to have sex for rent are quite normal business in Helsinki-area, aren`t they.

JHag

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Leijonat vm. -88 ja -92
Hi there! We have a new president in Finland, Sauli Niinistö. Our former president Tawja Halonen was a 100% lookalike with Conan O'Brien and Finland continues with this theme. Sauli Niinistö is like two berries with Butthead from Beavis and Butthead. Niinistö is quite a stranger. He is married with a barbiedoll called Jenni - and Jenni can even smile and shake hands. Rumours tell that she can also pee. Butthead and Jenni have a dog called Lennu and of course it's a total lookalike with a Finnish hockeyplayer Lennu Petrell. Even the name is the same. Lennu Petrell received a 1 billion dollar offer from the famous international fashion magazine Vogue for having a child with Annemari Sandell, a Finnish piece of beauty who -I think- plays organ in Lordi. Vogue would have had the ownership for their baby's pictures. Lennu didn't take the money, he continued his hockeycareer but he gave the picture of Marko Kiprusoff to the Vogue as a hint. That leads us through a donkey's bridge to the Finnish Presidential Election. Butthead's competitor Pekka Haavisto is a hint.

Johannes

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, jääkiekko.
One Hollywood TV-Boss is interested in Sauli because a) he is a look-a-like Butthead *, He Kolas snow already in the morning (cocaine, wink-wink) and has a baby-doll wife, whose character could be called Beaver. So there is interest about making a true-TV presidential show called "Butthead and Beaver" and absolutely in great taste. There would be no nudity and Pekka and Antonio would be a gay-couple neighbours of Butthead and Beaver in that series. All kind of funny cock-ups will happen in the series, like Butthead suddenly being curious why Antonio and Beaver spend so much time together and then he finds out that Antonio just goes through Beaver-hair daily, beacause he is a hair-dresser, after all. In the end in every episode, everybody laughs.

* Copyright by JHag

Squit

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK ja KaMa
Butthead's competitor Pekka Haavisto is a hint.

Oh Johan bounced! Do you try to say that Peggy Hand-netsto is a Hintt-a-bull? Thank you to light stuff! I was thinking he was Dr. Evils right hand "number two", but Mr. Evil write here so he can confirm is this true. I have heard lately people chanting "YLE channel two is number one!" and it's rubbish! Now permanent payment just increase and all we get is rubbish! Whole YLE stink ass, because only who stare and listen their stuff is beach-hurrys and old-age benefit beoble! But hopefully we have saying in finland "one who strech to six, will fall to make love with Janne Juniper".

Johannes

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, jääkiekko.
There were also 3 Paavo`s in the election (No, Japanese leadels, not that), which is almost Paavis and one could call them Popes (or Pöpi`s, if you want). Also one candidate, T-ee-mou Soi-nee is a roman-catholic, who is against abortion, but gets angry big birds if somebody asks him about that. Roman-Catcholism is founded by Soi-nee in the 80`s and do not dare to ask him about his own things. So, if 2 of those people, 3 Paavo`s (pope`s) and Soi-nee would have been in the 2nd round, we could have had a papal-election (no, You Japanese people). Politicians go big secret room and when white smoke comes out of Mr prime-minister Jyrki Junipers "flower pot hit-head"-ears, we have a winner and a new president. Nobody normal people would have to vote anymore, with this system. A great victory to democrazy.

JHag

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oh Johan bounced! Do you try to say that Peggy Hand-netsto is a Hintt-a-bull?

Yes, that is the truth. He is a washproof brown-hole Knight. Brown-hole Knight brotherhood are the true leaders of the world. Every year they have a secret meeting, where they invent hilarious jokes for mankind. In the year 2001 meeting in Forssa, Finland, they decided to hit some skyscrapers with jumbojets and everybody laughed when they imagined what a mess it would be! Last year meeting was held in Rinkeby, Sweden and they thought it would cheer up the whole world if Japan would receive a massive tsunami. Those damned slope-eyes! Their Joke for this year was so crazy that even they couldn't make it come true: they tried to elect somewhere in the world a President who is a total cocksucker and married with a young toyboy. Actually they couldn't find a country which would be so imbesill.

Now the whole Finland is eagerly waiting for the communal election later this year. The Finnish Nazimotherfucker Party made a "jytky" in the parliament election. They got 39 representatives in The Finnish Parliament and added together they now have a normal human IQ in the Parliament. "Jytky" is something like "holocaust" in English. How are they gonna succee in the communal elections? Will the good old countrysideparty "Animalfuckers" rise again? The Nazis took almost all their Parliament places from "Animalfuckers". Now they no longer ashame that they live in woman-free areas of Finland and that's why they are having children with animals or their own sisters. They are in fashion again, cause Nazis are boring after all. One fat football-hooligan and one nerd, who dreams of a white superpower-race.

Johannes

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, jääkiekko.
Paavo V tiedotustilaisuuden - Ilta-Sanomat
Pope V is having a news conference about his future at 4 PM. That time is chosen, because it is then 9 AM in New York, USA and everybody Born or living in USA are holding their breath in the morning, what Pope V will tell the world. Will he a) Save the world in the future b) try to be animal-fuckers leader again and challenge Mary Stonepeninsula fot the leadership of the party or other stuff like c) retiring. The c) is only a joke, because old farts never die, they just fade away. Now, we must still wait almost two hours Pope V:s news-conference, what pain and misery.

EDit. The answer is b) Pope V tries a come-back and challenges Mrs Stonepeninsula for the leadership of his party of Middle, if he can.

Viimeksi muokattu:

JHag

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
We have a new scandal in Finland. Our soon-former president´s husband Pena Badger was caught in action staring at a pair of tits. Oh my god! Pena's wife Tawja won't certainly mind at all, cause she also likes tits and sometimes even a taste of Beaver. This situation shows how complexed we Finns really are. A man looking at woman's tits hits the news. Next week there will be big tv-discussion about a 16-year boy, whose uncle found him playing with his penis. What should we do as a society and as members of mankind? The boy, of course, has been already crusified and I mean literally crusified, and his head has been put in head of a spike and walked through his hometown Forssa in a traditional and very cosy local funeral procedure.

Hartiapankki

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Sport ja kaikkinainen urheilu vaasalaisittain
This is suitable chain handling my problem. My problem is i am so non-suffering when hitting long pull. For example, last time i hitted long pull, i choose one object very carefully. But when i must choose other two, i come very non-suffering if i dont find them immediately.
Last time Spades won, but both other objects i chosed, losed. They were Lock and Riverboys (who plays series-stair lower, in Champs).

What to solution? Hitting only one object in long pull would of course be suitable for me, but in turning-side is small factor. Or must i only train sufferness, so that i can choose every object carefully? Difficult things.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Devils, HIFK, Arsenal, Athletic Club de Bilbao
I think the governing Finland's champions HIFK will be a hard bone this year too. Yesterday they missed many of their best attackers but the team almost winned the play. They fighted herously - like mans, not mouses! Longing yes they getted no dots but gaming like that the dots will come from the end. And soon it is the PlayStations anyway.

C.Orr

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Menneisyyden kahleista vapaa Jokerit
I am going to pull asses into my shoulders if my favorite hockey-team Helsinki`s Jesters will start their summer vacation early this year. There is a big possibility that the summer vacation will start on your paint moon which is this month. Luckily the next season starts already in your fault moon.

If the miracle on ice takes place and the Jesters brings "the boy" back home, then I´m definately going to pull small sausages into my eyes. The next morning I will probably throw some George, but it´s very small price to pay.

Viimeksi muokattu:

fiftyeight

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Iddrott Förskott Puukädet
- - -
If the miracle on ice takes place and the Jesters brings "the boy" back home, then I´m definately going to pull small sausages into my eyes.
- - -

I did not know that Batman´s Enemies are playing yoko-yoko-ball också. I thought that it´s only played in Sot-c´moon and in flappy parts of Oesterbotten. I know that Batman´s Enemies were balling the balls last century for some time and Hjallis the no-jaw was trying to get Jogers to Europe, but unfortunately Europe had a concert in Tuuri and that story endeded.

Eniveis, finnish elite S/M-series is soon going to finals and HAAC will win, even they have shiteater as their coacher. Then we see what is in the air, who´s stick is biggest (my bet is Old Len) and who´s going to fall back to the sixties (Ernos aka no-jaw).

I think that this discussion ´bout icedisk should´ve been in other area but you started.

And what about The Sauli I and his barely-legal wife, I think that Sauli is Kone.

JHag

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Sauli Niinistö, Finland's new president visited New York with his baby-doll wife. They took a trip to Harlem and walked there doing some windowshopping. Which is strange, cause Jenni uses Mac and Sauli uses fax. Anyhow some really big and muscular black dudes with huge ghettoblasters (and also enormous penises) came to talk with this strange white couple. One of them said to Sauli:

-Yo man, watcha do here, are you a celebrity or something?

Sauli had learned some streetwise NY-language before the trip and said:

-Hello dude, I'm a mean motherfucker from Finland!

The niggas laughed with water in their eyes and one of them replied:

-No dude, you're a mean daughterfucker from Finland!

Barnes

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tasuno Tasalakki
This chain has been quiet over tre year! Well, last time when someone wrote here, Finlands new president was elected. Now there is some speculation about the next president. Will Saul Yestone continue, or do he retire? There is lot of options to be the next chief, in Central there is Matt Old, John Sipilae, Maurizio Pekkarinen, Sebastian Kiäriäinen or Ann Iceteahill. In Basic Finns Tim Soini JYRÄHTÄÄ that who is their man. And in Socialdemokratiks Eero Hayman does the solution.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy