Free discussion in England's tongue

• 9 285

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kärpät, Päätalo, Huovinen, Sympathy For The Devil
Some of us - like I - like to discuss also about other things than disc in England's tongue. And in Finland we like to write about things like Woman things, What they think about us in outern countrys, underwear drinking, all Paulas indians are not in the canoot, and other things than just ice disc. President's vales is now a big subject in the country of thousand lakes and some rivers and reindeers. Is our beautiful country ready to choose a gay seksual president Beck-a Whoanasty just to get stoned in muslim countries when he is forced to go to outern countries besides snuff trip into Aspen Beach.

Please lets keep the discussion as a thing discussion. Thing discussion is wanted also from gambagning in presidents elections! Please dont feed the leprachauns!

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Okay, nobody wants to thing discuss about topics.

I would like to ask you guys, what can I do when myself is not like myself's army pal? Myself that is never gets womans because womans dont want myself that is because myself isn't like my army pal. My army pal is pulling, muscular, goodslooking and genious. Myself isnt pulling at all. Every other man is more pulling that is compared to myself. I just am not pulling.

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Typical youngster in English neighbrourhood: "Fuck you bitches, you aint, mmh, GINGERS HAVE SOULS!".

Would you like to have thing discussion about Finland's jugend? I know what you mean. Some of our Jugend are raised with free rising. This causes that kids shout to by passers that "smell cunt!", and "eat shit!". And "cunts ho!" and "pussy's gay!". About the ginger quoestinon, that gets leaded because of in Finland many kids have no pigment in their skin. There is no need because no sun. This is maybe that outern countrierses dont know.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Devils, HIFK, Arsenal, Athletic Club de Bilbao
Sometimes I think there are miljards of little bad behavioured pavians in this land alone. We adults should show good costumes to these pavians, so they would curse no longer and stop spitting and burning cigarettes. And raise their trousers, because I dislike seeing bare pavian asses.

benicio

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko
I want to very much help our external land readers and turn over some subject here. On the other arm i dont want to be too helpful so I dont tell what the subject is in Finnland tongue.

-Headbutting anecdotes - the sequel

-Wiretapping root now

-Bad supplier on the go

-Eating tobacco and smoking it too

-Lets twist cradu

-Winter Classic on my bellybutton?

-Do you try?

You are very wellcome utomcountryer.

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Sometimes I think there are miljards of little bad behavioured pavians in this land alone. We adults should show good costumes to these pavians, so they would curse no longer and stop spitting and burning cigarettes. And raise their trousers, because I dislike seeing bare pavian asses.

This is also grabbed into childrens's olders! Some of them dont drive their beards and they keep hats in their heads when they are fooding themselves. And they dont even pray for God before southwest and other food times.

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
I want to very much help our external land readers and turn over some subject here. On the other arm i dont want to be too helpful so I dont tell what the subject is in Finnland tongue.

-Headbutting anecdotes - the sequel

-Wiretapping root now

There is a chain in this board that also hands pulling's hitting. Pulling's hitting is a time popular habit to consume time in our home earth.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
This is also grabbed into childrens's olders! Some of them dont drive their beards and they keep hats in their heads when they are fooding themselves. And they dont even pray for God before southwest and other food times.
I am of the same mind.

Anyways, when I was youth, we poured our sorrows into our daybooks. This day youths go out to shuffle their ends and practice crowdpower.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
There is a chain in this board that also hands pulling's hitting. Pulling's hitting is a time popular habit to consume time in our home earth.
I have never buttered much, so I must be a bad pulling's hitter. Although my bullets are always little, so I don't get too much defeated.

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Anyways, when I was youth, we poured our sorrows into our daybooks. This day youths go out to shuffle their ends and practice crowdpower.

We have comed into times that our mark growth pours soup into their cucumbers to bury their sorrows.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
But from a matter to fifth, we must not sentence all youngs. There are many developmentable ones in their crowd.

Are other people than Evil and Uleaborgir allowed to speak in this chain? Because this has now becomed a two telephone call chain.

I'd liek to discus about the President Wales also in England's tongue. Well, we have two candidates left. The first one will win with 80 percent of all voices, but most peoples still talk of the other candidate, because his wife is actually a man. He is also remember of the Greens, which irritates most peoples. But the badder thing is that he likes to have Ecuadorian cod which most of the Finns cannot smelt.

Uleåborgir

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Are other people than Evil and Uleaborgir allowed to speak in this chain? Because this has now becomed a two telephone call chain.

I'd liek to discus about the President Wales also in England's tongue. Well, we have two candidates left. The first one will win with 80 percent of all voices, but most peoples still talk of the other candidate, because his wife is actually a man. He is also remember of the Greens, which irritates most peoples. But the badder thing is that he likes to have Ecuadorian cod which most of the Finns cannot smelt.

Many peoples forget that, that also our last president's wife was a man so there is no specialities when the thing is compared to that. But other candidate is different from Little Circle Around The Sun that he doesn't like sex with womans. But The Marsh didn't like either. So says the hand puppet movie maker from green liberal flower hat bat wing that likes to tie herself into woods and not to shave her kitten and armpits.

Chespa

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, Jää-Ahmat & HPK
cunt..

Northern King

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät
Wonderful, a thread where London shall be spoken! Splendid!

I was just finishing my nice cup of tea when I noticed this thread where all the foreigners speak English. I know there's a lot of foreigners in this forum.

And if there's any foreign foreigners reading this message:
please, contact me. I'm foreign to this country. Foreign.

I'm still waiting for Buffalo_1988's contribution.

Ben Marco

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Blackhawks
Life´s a beach and then you dye your here, Blonde is regarded the beast option for the surfing part of internet USAge. Whaat, that sentence didn´t made any feel or derive from a particler conviction, just sum leim hug-a-mussuttelua, like we say hair in Finlandaise.

Hau many presidental-care nomiknees van need to Chains a lite pulp?

This mumbo-jumbo, she-nannyguns sheet is pretty weget staff.

Me mast practise moore.

Suosikkijoukkue
Greek Philosophers
It seams to me that this chain is becoming into some kind of self-sufficient english-speaking underwear-drunk conversation. Instead of the original idea about speaking engilsh fluently in the traditional finnish tourist-broshure and export-sales exhibition way.

I'm sorry, I'm just recovering from my sobriety-january because it is now the first day of febryary. For the purposes of this chain I also need to quote local radiostation Internet home page from some years ago:

"The Internet is full, please go away".

Suosikkijoukkue
Die Nationalmannschaft, Bayern München, HIFK
Gee, someone has made a tall-cultural deed and folded the Underpanty Boozing Chain into British tongue. Everybody knows that the chain is pure bestness in Extended Time.

This spreads delight-message of Finnishship to all over the world and concretely upgrades Finland Picture among outerlanders heads. I start becoming horny when thinking how do the outerlanders write about us in their leaves. Usually the foreigner clowns pick up a headline from Finnish papers, say, once in a decade, in case Countryside's Future says that Cow Kyllikki ate ten packets of cigarettes and therefore died.

Hetenyi#29

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, Zoltan, Jokerikasvatit, Zoltan, Zoltan
I am very worried about how this will affect the way other people think of us, you bring shame to our pride nation!

I am really sorry all you foreigners for these stupid finnish hickeys who embarass our great and loving country.

Evil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
I am happy that Oakmoon is past. It always feels like the tallest moonseason of the year. I like this Pearlmoon better, although it is taller than usual now, because this is the escape year.

xAnZax

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
I am happy that Oakmoon is past. It always feels like the tallest moonseason of the year. I like this Pearlmoon better, although it is taller than usual now, because this is the escape year.

You are right, the Oakmoon was very bad. especially to us who in our jug team called indiantenteuroshopper aka.tiipiies. But hopefully the sound changes in the clock, and we are starting to win games. our next opponent is the nashville lynx who are currently last in series. This fight we must win, and maybe we get the play to walk and then we can be triumphant against bag cam of bay.

buy the way, there is very cold outside, but it belongs to be cold in this time of year. So it is very classical situation in winter if it is cold, we could salute it by wearing icedisc fight called "Winter Classic!!" what you say about my idea? I think that its very kind idea!

Edit: Is it allowed to write here things that join icedisc? When this displays to be free discussion, not icedisc discussion. Butter weld, there was very many discs in the recent theorem.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy