Translation

• 1 878

Fredje

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Rauman Lukko
I am looking for people who would like to translate articles about Lukko for the English website. As my Finnish is not sufficient enough that translate a large and it would take me ages, your help is needed, of course with the authorization of the original writers. If you are interested to help, please leave a message here.

psychodad

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko, Hal Gill
Fredje kirjoitti:
I am looking for people who would like to translate articles about Lukko for the English website. As my Finnish is not sufficient enough that translate a large and it would take me ages, your help is needed, of course with the authorization of the original writers. If you are interested to help, please leave a message here.

I translated half of that one piece we discussed in HFboards and lost it due to HD failure, sorry about that. Did not really have time to do it again.

If you have smaller articles to translate just let me know. I should have some time for that at least.

Keep up the good work Fredje!

Thibauld

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Gwinnett Gladiators, Lukko
Hi Fredje

I can provide occasional help. I'm not much of a writer but my English should be sufficient.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy