Roloson & Gill

• 2 296

Olkku

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Suomen mestarit 20-21
Itse en osaa Lontoota, jotta voisin kielellänne kiitellä, mutta kiitos ikimuistoisesta talvesta. Pikkuruisen Raumankaupungissa nähtiin todellisia maailmantähtiä. Roloson, viihdytit meitä pesäpalloavauksilla ja huikeilla torjunnoilla, tosin taisit olla kilometripalkalla, matkustelustasi päätellen.

Hal. Olet suurisydämmisin pelaaja, mitä itse olen nähnyt. Ulkomaalaisvahvistus, eikä mitään siteitä Raumalle, silti taistelit, kuin syntyperäinen Raumalainen ja puolustit omanjoukkueen kavereita.

Teitä emme unohda koskaan. Vielä kymmenenvuoden päästä puhumme, "sillonkun Roli ja Gill oli niin...".

Kiitos jätkät kaudesta 2004-05.

Metalwarrior

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko
Roli and Hal, thanks for everything you did for our team. I wish you all the best, hope you continue your great work in Nhl, if it sometimes begins. We'll never forget you.

Johnny92

Jäsen
Pure respect

Despite those couple of incidents that caused some bad blood, you two guys showed the folks in Rauma what being a world-class professional is all about.

Dwayne, it was a pleasure to see how a goalie can lift the whole team to another level by being a leader on the ice. A couple of easy goals will not change my view of you being the best goaltender ever to wear yellow and blue.

Hal, I was sceptic at first. Thought you might not cope with the European game. But you really earned everyones respect. You are a great defenseman. You've gained lots of fans in Finland.

Thanks- and welcome back if the NHL doesn't start...

Thanks Roli, you're the best goalie I've ever seen playing in Lukko.

Hope you will still play many seasons in NHL and keep up the good work in Wild.

Hal, you were the man, even though the finnish referees didn't always like your style.
Your presence calmed the opponents down nicely and your person made the team spirit relaxed after Bartek had messed it up.

I will keep following both your careers in NHL and wish you luck.

And if the NHL doesn't start, you'll be always welcome here.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy