Pieni härski tarina kevennykseksi..

• 4 463

Jouni

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Big River Prospects
So our day begins at the golf course, where I´ve been battling in the lindyruff all day. We call it quits and head into the clubhouse for some bobbeers and kellybuchburgers. After crushing many drinks we decide to hit the local nightclub to check out some karldykhuis and some joenieuwendyks.

I noticed I was getting eyeballed by some neilsheehy and she had a bit of a dougweight problem. A real jamiemacoun. I thought to myself, I can´t stoop this patrickmarlowe. She wanted to take off and I wasn´t sticking around for the ugly lights to come on so I paid the ricktabaracci and we hopped into a tomaskaberle.

I took her back to my philhousley, where things got a little hot and steamy. She geared down and not to my surprise her karitakko was a bit joereekie and jasonwoolley. I decided she needed a billbarber and pulled out my donaldbrashears and shaved her down to the randywood. She then proceeded to trim my harrysnepsts and around my pekkarautakallio. I reacted quickly and popped her doncherry but she was too kendryden so I flipped her over, grabbed my hakanloob and threw it in her curtisbrown with no tiedomi.

She soon started to complain she was too martymcsorley to go on, so I snapped, quickly showed her the darylsydor and told her maybe I´ll call her brendenmorrow. Needless to say she was grantfuhrious.

The next morning I had the worst darrenpuppa and I was valerizelepukhin all day. And two weeks later I noticed a little travisgreen coming out of my mikebabcock. So I booked an appointment with Dr. randygregg to get a coreyschwab.

But this isn´t the end of the story. A month later I woke up and saw garthsnow outside. The weatherman said there was a 30 per cent chance of a theofleury.

My car wouldn´t start so I had to borrow my roommates. Its not as chrisosgood as mine and it takes a robertoluongo time to start but I was stuck. When I went into his room to get the keys, there was that same rickbrodski with my roommate. She was sucking on his mikepeca while esatikkanen his temperature with her finger. I said: "Buddy, dont do it. That butchgoring has the fans clapping. I think she picked it up in paulkariya." But he wouldn´t listen to martyreasoner so finally I said: Keep up the mannylegacy and I ran out.

Viimeksi muokattu:

nuck

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Vancouver Canucks, Abbotsford Canucks, Ilves
"She then proceeded to trim my harrysnepsts and around my pekkarautakallio"

Heh...Loistava tarina!

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy