Musavisa Miken mieleen

• 1 204

Mike

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, KäPa, NUFC
Eli mitkä legendaariset (mun mielestä :) )biisit kyseessä..

1.) ..The deadly shadows fall, and the bleeding sun sinks down below..the first flakes of snow guide me on my last pathway..

2.) ..Hybrid children watch the sea..pray for father, roaming free

3.) ..They burned down the church and the preacher had died..He was a man of the cloth with a gun at his side..Bang, Bang, Bang, friends are dead, with the fragments of bullets inside their heads..

4.) ..You must feel frustration..'Cause your mind feels such temptation, and your ways appear a total lack of fight..

5.) ..Because the plot thickens every day..and the pieces of my puzzle keep crumblin' away..

6.) ..Tekemätöntä ei tehdyksi saa, syntejä ei voi sovittaa..On vielä kovin monta asiaa, anteeksiantamatonta..

7.) ..Take a look to the sky just before you die..It's the last time he will..Blackended roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky..Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry..

8.) ..Acting like a robot, it's mental brain corrodes..You try to take its pulse, before the head explodes..Explodes....

9.) In my eyes, indisposed, in disguise as no one knows...

10.) ..Burn my fist to the concrete..My fear is my strength..Power, rage unbound because been pounded by the streets..

Viimeksi muokattu:

Noose

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Chargers, HPK, Oakland A's, Tampere Saints
1.) ..The deadly shadows fall, and the bleeding sun sinks down below..the first flakes of snow guide me on my last pathway..

Sentenced - Dead Leaves

6.) ..Tekemätöntä ei tehdyksi saa, syntejä ei voi sovittaa..On vielä kovin monta asiaa, anteeksiantamatonta..

Eieieiei mikä bläkäri! Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus - Venäjän Orvot(?) :o

7.) ..Take a look to the sky just before you die..It's the last time he will..Blackended roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky..Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry..

Metallicaa, Ride the Lightningilta... ööö.. For Whom the Bell Tolls?

Voivoi, aika huonosti. Eiköös tuo FWTBT ole, mutta nyt kyllä on sen luokan oikosulut päällä, että huhheijaa. Lopuista tietenkin osa oli Miken old skoolia ja varmaan hyppypomppumetalliakin mahtui mukaan.

Mäkelä

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Durrels Palace
Viestin lähetti Mike
Eli mitkä legendaariset (mun mielestä :) )biisit kyseessä..

2.) ..Hybrid children watch the sea..pray for father, roaming free

Metallica : The Thing That Should Not Be

5.) ..Because the plot thickens every day..and the pieces of my puzzle keep crumblin' away..

Faith No More : Falling To Pieces

Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus: Pahin kaikista

Metallica : For Whom The Bell Tolls

8.) ..Acting like a robot, it's mental brain corrodes..You try to take its pulse, before the head explodes..Explodes....

Megadeth : Symphony Of Destruction

9.) In my eyes, indisposed, in disguise as no one knows...

Soundgarden : Black Hole Sun

vision

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit
Nämä tiedän varmasti :

1. Sentenced - Dead leaves
2. Metallica - The thing that should not be
4. Paradise Lost - Forever failure
5. FNM - Falling to pieces
7. Metallica - From whom the bell tolls
9. Soundgarden - Black hole sun

Aivan loistavia kappalaita nuo mitkä tunnistin, kerrankin kunnon musiikin visa. Lisää tämmöstä!

wapiz

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Artukaisten Rypistys
Ja lopuksi täysi lista ;)

1. Sentenced - dead leaves
2. Metallica - the things that should not be
3. Pro pain - gunya down
4. Paradise lost - forever failure
5. Faith no more - falling to pieces
6. Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus: Pahin kaikista
7. Metallica - for whom the bell tolls
8. Megadeth - symphony of destruction
9. Soundgarden- black hole sun
10. Machine head - davidian

Sanoisinpa jotta ... ei hullumpi "legendaaris" lista :D

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy