Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 285 572
  • 2 451

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
The weird thing is, this Maxine likes to call me "Lotte".

- Ouch. That is hot. Maybe she's using you to channel some dead lesbian lover. Sounds like my kind of gal. Let me know when you're done with her, yeah?

What are you talking about, "Done with her", man? Tonight really freaked me out!

Elokuva, ja ketkä kaksi näyttelijää puhuvat? He näyttelevät elokuvassa itseään.

Ja tätä voidaan helpottaa tällä:

This portal is mine and must be sealed up forever. For the love of God.

- With all respect, sir, I discovered that portal. Its my livelihood.

It's my head, Schwartz, and I'll see you in court!

- And who's to say I won't be seeing what you're seeing... in court?

Andji

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kulloinkin minkäkin liigan hallitseva mestari
Ja tätä voidaan helpottaa tällä:

Ei olisi tarvinnut helpottaa, nimet Lotte ja Maxine samassa leffassa voivat tarkoittaa vain Being John Malkovichia.

Näyttelijät ovat Charlie Sheen ja John Malkovich.

Ja laitetaan vielä oma, melkoisen helppo:

My name is X X. This is my neighborhood; this is my street; this is my life. I am 42 years old; in less than a year I will be dead. Of course I don't know that yet, and in a way, I am dead already.

Ekstrakysymys, minkä niminen henkilö tässä puhuu ja kuka häntä näyttelee?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ei olisi tarvinnut helpottaa, nimet Lotte ja Maxine samassa leffassa voivat tarkoittaa vain Being John Malkovichia.

Näyttelijät ovat Charlie Sheen ja John Malkovich.

Ja laitetaan vielä oma, melkoisen helppo:

My name is X X. This is my neighborhood; this is my street; this is my life. I am 42 years old; in less than a year I will be dead. Of course I don't know that yet, and in a way, I am dead already.

Ekstrakysymys, minkä niminen henkilö tässä puhuu ja kuka häntä näyttelee?

Vastauksesi on oikein. Kysymyksesi vastaus on American beauty ja puhujana yksi parhaista eli Kevin Spacey. Roolihahmon etunimi oli muistaakseni Lester, mutta sukunimeä en muista millään. Rosenberg?

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -Have you ever heard of Evel Knievel?
-No, I never saw Star Wars.

2. -Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

3. -*Please* let me follow the nanny. She doesn't shave her legs. Women like that are so... HOT.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Ei voine olla muu, kuin konttorirotat ja se lihava rillipää?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.
- And what's that?
I work with retards.
-Isn't that a little politically incorrect?
Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.

mikko600

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
NUFC, maapisteet, Captain Conker
- And what's that?
I work with retards.

Eikös tämä ole Sekaisin Marista?

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
- And what's that?
I work with retards.

Onkos tämä sekaisin Marista? Matt Dillonin hahmo.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Eikös tämä ole Sekaisin Marista?

Onkos tämä sekaisin Marista? Matt Dillonin hahmo.

No on. Luulin olevani ovela, kun en laittanut siihen Mungoa, jonka otsasta voisi katsoa projektorilla kaitafilmileffoja ja kaivaakin sen tykkäsi kuulema häkissään. Eli oikein.

Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
- Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
- Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Joku Clintin länkkäri. En nyt saa vaan päähäni mikä.

mikko600

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
NUFC, maapisteet, Captain Conker
Pistetäänpäs omakin. Viime vuosien kovimpia leffoja. Annetaan vinkkiä, notta kaksi naista keskustelemassa.

1: The earth is evil. We don't need to grieve for it.
2: What?
1: Nobody will miss it.
2: But where would Leo grow?
1: All I know is, life on earth is evil.
2: Then maybe life somewhere else.
1: But there isn't.
2: How do you know?
1: Because I know things.
2: Oh yes, you always imagined you did.
1: I know we're alone.
2: I don't think you know that at all.
1: 678. The bean lottery. Nobody guessed the amount of beans in the bottle.
2: No, that's right.
1: But I know. 678.
2: Well, perhaps. But what does that prove?
1: That I know things. And when I say we're alone, we're alone. Life is only on earth, and not for long.

Ja pistetään toinenkin, todellinen klassikko. Ja yksi parhaista leffoista mitä tullut ikinä kytättyä. Tähän jätän nimet vinkkinä, niin ei mene liian vaikeaksi.

Toyo: What help am I?

Kanji: You - just to look at you makes me feel better. It warms this - this mummy's heart of mine. And you're so kind to me. No; that's not it. You're so young, so healthy. No; that's not it either... You're so full of life. And me... I'm jealous of that. If I could be like you for just one day before I died. I won't be able to die unless I can do that. I want to do *something*. Only you can show me. I don't know what to do. I don't know how. Maybe you don't know either, but, please... if you can... show me how to be like you!

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Kun täällä ollaan hyvin vauhdissa, niin tämäkin varmaan onnistuu:

if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Eikös tämä ole von Trierin Melancholia?

No perkele! Tiesin, että tiedän tuon keskustelun, mutta en saanut päähäni mistä leffasta se on. Vedän aasinlakin päähäni ja menen nurkkaan. Olen satavarma, että kyseessä on nimenomaan Melancholia.

Uskoisin, että on vaikeammpi ainakin useimmille. VHS:n kulta-ajalta:

Jesus Christ! It's the mother lode.
-I never seen so much wool. You could knit a sweater.
This has gotta be the biggest beaver shoot in the history of Florida.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Voisiko tämä olla Blade Runner?

Voi ja näin onkin!

Ehkäpä haastavampi?

Good and evil, right and wrong were invented for the ordinary average man, the inferior man, because he needs them.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна
Voi ja näin onkin!

Ehkäpä haastavampi?

Good and evil, right and wrong were invented for the ordinary average man, the inferior man, because he needs them.

Laitetaan helpostusta. Kyseessä mustavalkoinen klassikko.

XXXX: Personally, I think a chicken is as good a reason for murder as a blonde, a mattress full of dollar bills or any of the customary, unimaginative reasons.

YYYY: Well, now, you don't really approve of murder?

XXXX: You may... and I do. Think of the problems it would solve: unemployment, poverty, standing in line for theatre tickets...

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy