Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 288 982
  • 2 451

Naurava Sika

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät
No tästähän laitetaan seuraava kysymys, vaikka se ei repliikki olekaan se sallitaneen? Elokuvassa Larry Vaughan kertoo mitä sana Amity tarkoittaa. Eli mitä?

Yyveellä yhteystiedot, niin laitan tulemaan postituskulujen hinnalla. Ei pitäisi olla montaa euroa. Minulla on kaksi kappaletta (syystä jonka olen jo aikoja sitten unohtanut). Kirja on aivan samanlainen mestariteos kuin elokuvakin. Tämä kyllä varmasti löytyy helposti mistä tahansa divaristakin.

Muistaakseni pormestarin kommentti tv-toimittajalle meni näin: "Amity, as you all know, means friendship". Eli ystävyyttäkö tuo sitten meinaa?

Jos kirja on suomen kielellä, niin ilman muuta! Engelskaa mun on ihan turha alkaa arvailemaan.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
They're armed.

- What was that? Armed? What do you mean armed? Armed with what?

Umm, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you idiot!

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Yksi hauskimmista elokuvista ikuna.

Laitetaan taas uuttakin (helppoa) kehiin:

Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Muistaakseni pormestarin kommentti tv-toimittajalle meni näin: "Amity, as you all know, means friendship". Eli ystävyyttäkö tuo sitten meinaa?

Hah, ilmeisesti sielläkin elokuva on katsottu useammin kuin kerran. Oikein.
Jos kirja on suomen kielellä, niin ilman muuta! Engelskaa mun on ihan turha alkaa arvailemaan.

Suomeksi on. Laita postitusosoite yv:llä, niin laitan kirjan tulemaan, kun tuossa viikolla ehdin.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Yksi hauskimmista elokuvista ikuna.

Oikein toki.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. - He eats breakfast 300 yards away from 4000 Cubans that are trained to kill him. And nobody's going to tell him how to run his unit least of all the Harvard mouth in his faggoty white uniform. I need to shake him, put him on the defensive and lead him right where he's dying to go.
-That's it? That's the plan?
-That's the plan.
-And how are you going to that?
-I have no idea. I need my bat.
-What?
-I need my bat. I think better with my bat. Where's my bat?
-I put it in the closet.
-You put it in the closet?
-I was tripping on it.
-Don't ever put that bat in the closet.

2. -What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

3.-Mr. Hanlon, I wanted to ask you about Indian Wells. Did that fight really take place?
-It sure did.
-And it's true that you gunned down four men?
-Two with my left hand. Two with my right hand. You see, the truth is that I am just as good with either.
-You must be the fastest gun in the west... That, or the biggest liar.
-It's a pity you weren't there to find out.
-Oh, but I was, Ace. You see, I was the one that really killed the Terrence brothers, and I doubt if a lying little chickenshit like you was even in the same state.

Surukuku

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Sanaan Sepot ja muut jemeniläiset kiekkoseurat
1. - He eats breakfast 300 yards away from 4000 Cubans that are trained to kill him. And nobody's going to tell him how to run his unit least of all the Harvard mouth in his faggoty white uniform. I need to shake him, put him on the defensive and lead him right where he's dying to go.

1. Tuo yo. lause on elokuvasta Kunnian miehiä - Tom Cruisen näyttelemän juristin repliikki. Jack Nicholson oli tässäkin elokuvassa maineensa veroinen.
Avain termi mulle tuo "faggoty white uniform", joka esiintyy pariinkin otteeseen repliikeissä.

2. -

3. Veikkaisin Nopeat ja kuolleet - köykäinen länkkäripläjäys kalliilla näyttelijöillä kuorrutettuna.
OK - olen kasvanut Dollari-trilogian varjossa...

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
There is something wrong with your cow. I reach under there and I'm pulling, tugging, tugging, pulling, nothing, not a drop.

-The cow's name is Norman. You were pulling on his dick.

I'm gonna go wash up...

&

Don't mess with us! We're from New York.

- If you ever talk to me like that again, I'm gonna turn your balls into earrings...

Viimeksi muokattu:

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
1: Where's the trolley boy?
2: In the freezer.
1: Did you say "cool off?"
2: No I didn't say anything...
1: Shame.
2: Well, there was the bit that you missed where I distracted him with the cuddly monkey then I said "play time's over" and I hit him in the head with the peace lily.
1: You're off the fuckin' chain!

---

1: It's four in the fucking morning!
2: It's Saturday!
1: No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
3: Fuck, yeah!

Nostetaas tämä ylös ja mainitaan, että molempien leffojen taustalla toimii pari brittiläistä miestä.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
1: Where's the trolley boy?
2: In the freezer.
1: Did you say "cool off?"
2: No I didn't say anything...
1: Shame.
2: Well, there was the bit that you missed where I distracted him with the cuddly monkey then I said "play time's over" and I hit him in the head with the peace lily.
1: You're off the fuckin' chain!
Nostetaas tämä ylös ja mainitaan, että molempien leffojen taustalla toimii pari brittiläistä miestä.
Vinkin jälkeen tuli mieleen, että voisiko tämä olla Hot Fuzz? Nick Frostin hahmo on innostunut kyttäleffoista ja pitää noita humoristisia heittoja oleellisina poliisin työssä.

---
Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it.

Sanotaan nyt tähän vaikka vinkkinä, että elokuvan ilmestyttyä uutisoitiin shawarman kysynnän New Yorkissa kasvaneen reilusti ja termin nousseen Googlen haetuimpien joukkoon.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet

-Yes, sir?
- Bishop?
- That's correct, sir.
- Where are you from?
- Hemet, California, sir.
-Here, have a seat.
- I take it you didn't get to be a marksman putting food on your mama's table.
-No, we have a Safeway back home.
-Where did you learn to shoot?
-Boy Scouts, sir.
-What, are you kidding me?
- No, sir.
- When did you get pulled in?
- I volunteered, sir.
-He came across as an idealist. You know, a little attitude. Starts out trying to see what he's made of. Ends up disliking the view.

- Never stop, never stop fighting till the fight is done.
-What'd you say? What're you saying?
-I said, "Never stop fighting till the fight is done."
-What?
-You heard me, Capone. It's over.
-Get out, you're nothing but a lot of talk and a badge.
-Here endeth the lesson.

-Can I ask you something, Kittridge? If you're dealing with a man who has crushed, shot, stabbed, and detonated five members of his own IMF team, how devastated do you think you're gonna make him by hauling Mom and Uncle Donald down to the county courthouse?

-Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won't care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so bad, I just... whoa, she wrecks me. I'd die for her.

-This one was following me like little puppy dog all around, all night, saying that he fall in love with me, asked to marry me.
-Classic Stu.
-I dance for him, he tickle me, we have sex...
-You're not married yet it's no big deal.
-It's cheating. No offense to you, you're a lovely woman, it's a violation of my moral code.
-What code is that? Stu you loved it, you were crying saying how special it was. I had to slow down so I didn't drop my load too quick.
-Load?
-What load?
-Oh you know, my sperm.
-That is wrong, you're talking about my sperm. Where would your sperm come from?
-My balls. You're in Bangkok, there's a reason they don't call it Bangcunt!

Naurava Sika

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät

-Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won't care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so bad, I just... whoa, she wrecks me.

Tämähän on Salaliittoteoria. Muistaakseni "kapteeni Picard" oli hieman vähemmän mukava heppu ja Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts hyviksinä

BattleHymn

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tampereen Tappara, Liverpool FC
1: 1: It's four in the fucking morning!
2: It's Saturday!
1: No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
3: Fuck, yeah!

Pitkään odottanut että joku tämän tietää. Nyt kun ei ole vastausta näkynyt piti oikein kirjautua ja kertoa: Shaun of the dead.

Tadu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Україна

-Yes, sir?
- Bishop?
- That's correct, sir.
- Where are you from?
- Hemet, California, sir.
-Here, have a seat.
- I take it you didn't get to be a marksman putting food on your mama's table.
-No, we have a Safeway back home.
-Where did you learn to shoot?
-Boy Scouts, sir.
-What, are you kidding me?
- No, sir.
- When did you get pulled in?
- I volunteered, sir.
-He came across as an idealist. You know, a little attitude. Starts out trying to see what he's made of. Ends up disliking the view.
Spygame.

BattleHymn

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tampereen Tappara, Liverpool FC
1: So that's how it is, huh? That Rachel lit a fire in you with that rich body of hers. You lit a fire in each other. Now you're gonna get married, raise cattle and kids, devil take the rest of the world.

2: Maybe.

1: You used the law and a badge to heal that scar on your neck.

2: Well, how many men are you going have to hang to heal your scar?

1: Go to hell, XXXXXX.

2: I've already been there, judge, in your wagon and that hole you call a jail.

Ja toinen.

1: How much time do we have?
2: Bob, I wish I knew.
3: Goddamnit Jimmy, you built the place!
4: I just don't think all of us are going to make it

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Sanotaan nyt tähän vaikka vinkkinä, että elokuvan ilmestyttyä uutisoitiin shawarman kysynnän New Yorkissa kasvaneen reilusti ja termin nousseen Googlen haetuimpien joukkoon.
Luulin tätä helpoksi, vaikkei lainaus ihan niitä mieleenpainuvimpia leffasta ollutkaan. Nämä varmaan helpottaa:

- We have no quarrel with your people.
- An ant has no quarrel with a boot.

---

- He is my brother!
- He killed eighty people in two days.
- ...He's adopted.

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Luulin tätä helpoksi, vaikkei lainaus ihan niitä mieleenpainuvimpia leffasta ollutkaan. Nämä varmaan helpottaa:

- We have no quarrel with your people.
- An ant has no quarrel with a boot.

---

- He is my brother!
- He killed eighty people in two days.
- ...He's adopted.
Nämä helpottivat. Kyseessä on The Avengers. Viimeisimmässä Thor puolustaa Lokia.

redlate

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Ketterä

- Never stop, never stop fighting till the fight is done.
-What'd you say? What're you saying?
-I said, "Never stop fighting till the fight is done."
-What?
-You heard me, Capone. It's over.
-Get out, you're nothing but a lot of talk and a badge.
-Here endeth the lesson.

Tämä on Lahjomattomat. Kevin Costner ja Robert de Niro

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
There is something wrong with your cow. I reach under there and I'm pulling, tugging, tugging, pulling, nothing, not a drop.

-The cow's name is Norman. You were pulling on his dick.

I'm gonna go wash up...

&

Don't mess with us! We're from New York.

- If you ever talk to me like that again, I'm gonna turn your balls into earrings...

Odottamatonta. No vihjeenä laitetetaan, että leffassa ollaan Curleyn kullan perässä.

Ps: Naurava sika, kirja lähtee huomenna. Ei ehtinyt viimeviikolla, kun oli kaikennäköistä duunissa.

Aunt Wang

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Brommapojkarna, John Eichel
1: What are you so afraid of?
2: Just because I told you my story, does not invite you to be a part of it!
1: Oh, like the lady in the bar?
2: That's different.
1: Tell me how it's different.
2: I build a billion dollar business up from NOTHING! Presidents have asked my advice, I have dined with royalty, and i'm supposed to make out like what? This trip was supposed to MEAN something to me? Like it was gonna change ME? How did you see it playing out Carter, I knock on the door, she answers, she's surprised and angry, but I tell her how much I love her and miss her, and OH, by the way, I'm gonna be dead soon so I'm reaching out to you because I don't wanna die alone?
1: Everyone's afraid to die alone.
2: I'm not everyone! This was supposed to be fun. That's all it ever was.

1: Even now I cannot understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this. I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open. And I'm pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place, because he was buried on the mountain. And that was against the law.

2: The simplest thing is... I loved him. And I miss him. He and I saw the world together. Which is amazing... When you think that only three months ago, we were complete strangers! I hope that it doesn't sound selfish of me but... the last months of his life were the best months of mine. He saved my life... And he knew it before I did.

Samasta leffasta, ei ole erityisen tunnettu teos joten siksi 3 quotea.

Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Setämiehet
Pistetään muutama elokuvasta jolle tuli aikoinaan naureskeltua. Piti katsella jokin aika sitten uudestaan, ja kyllähän tuo toimi vieläkin. Ei kyllä uppoa varmaan useimpiin...

A: -Hey, Preach! What's up, nigga?
B: -Y'all need to stop using the word nigga. You see, it's terms like the word nigga that the white man uses to take away the self esteem of another race.

A: -Word...
B: -Oh yeah, remind me to pick my laundry up from that chink motherfucker up the street.

A: -Ooh, baby, you're so tight...
B: -Wrong hole, fool!!!

A: -I'm just tryin' to do to white girls what the white man's been doin' to us for 400 years.

B: -Yeah? What's that?
A: -Fuck'em!

Kulttimörkö

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
JYP ja maajoukkueet
Tämä ylempi on Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood. Wayansin veljesten parodiaversio mainiosta Boyz 'n The Hood -leffasta. Ja näytteleepä heidän siskonsakin tässä.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy