Mark Recchi sittenkin TPS -paitaan?

• 2 807
Tila
Viestiketju on suljettu.

Drucer

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Turun Palloseura, Boston Bruins
Ranskankielinen Kanadalainen urheilusivusto RDS kirjoittaa, että Mark Recchi on jo lupautunut tulemaan Turkuun heti kun Gary Bettman ilmoittaa virallisesti NHL -kauden peruuntuneen.

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/170159.html

..ja englanninkielinen käännös tuosta artikkelista:

Rivet will join Koivu in Finland

Monday January 10, 2005 - (RDS) - Craig Rivet adds its name to the list of players who leave for Europe. The defender of the Canadian will join his friend Saku Koivu in Turku, in Finland.

The trade-union representative of the Canadian does not believe any more that one agreement of last minute will come to save the season in the national League. This is why, Friday, it will fly away for Finland.

"There is no light at the end of the tunnel. For me, Europe is the best option ", indicated the defender.

Rivet came well close joining Karl Dykhuis in the Netherlands, but his/her good buddy Saku Koivu persuaded to choose the formation of his birthplace; the TPS of Turku. Over there, the arrival of Koivu made pass crowd of 5 000 to more than 10 000 people by match and the captain of the Canadian promised in Rivet that it will play with a good team in a competitive league.

"I wanted to be certain of going to a place where I would like myself. I sought also a good team. The TPS is likely to gain the championship of the first division."

Another good buddy of Koivu will bring himself soon in reinforcement also with the formation of Turku since Mark Recchi agreed to join this Finnish team. The former player of the Canadian however prefers to wait until Gary Bettman cancels officially the season before leaving America.

Hulk Hogan

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS, Montreal
Joo ja sama lehti on myöhemmin jo perunut lausuntonsa. Narvanmaakin Recchin tulon on jo monesti kieltänyt joten tuskimpa tulee.
Tosin Narvanmaa ei organisaatiossa aiheuta muuta kuin hämmennystä.

Morgoth

Jäsen
Viestin lähetti Drucer
The former player of the Canadian however prefers to wait until Gary Bettman cancels officially the season before leaving America. [/B]

Voihan mies odottaa, mutta SM-liigan siirtoikkunaa menee maanantaina kiinni, joten mies joutuisi tulemaan ennen virallista ilmoitusta ja tuokin lehti on ilmoitellut tulee, ei tule, tulee, ei tule...

Eiköhän tuo Recchi ole jo menetty tapaus niin kuin kaikki muutkin vahvistukset, jotka tulevat muualta kuin mestiksestä tai A-junnuista.

Näillä mennään...

Suosikkijoukkue
TPS, LFC, FCB, Sens
Ja kolme viikkoa vanhan jutun, joka on sen jälkeen kielletty moneen kertaan, takia piti aloittaa uusi ketju?

Kaksi yötä jouluun... ?

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy
Tila
Viestiketju on suljettu.