Kuolemattomia lausahduksia elokuvamaailmasta - visa 2

• 1 704
Jatketaan vielä muutamalla tutulla ja vähemmän tutulla lainauksella. Eli kuka (näyttelijän nimi) sanoi ja missä elokuvassa?

1. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense irony."

2. "I'm 60 years old, Gene. What are you going to do, write me a recommendation for the morgue?"

3. "You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fucking Khakis. You are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world."

4. "You can't handle the truth!"

5. "Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you are, Liza Minelli?"

6. "Get out of my way son, you're usin' my oxygen."

7. "I'm Leo Getz, and whatever you want, Leo Gets."

8. "There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me; keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer."

9. "I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes is or not."

10. "Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage!"

11. "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"

12. "I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a beautifull girl. We ate lobster and drank Pina Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea-otters. That, was a pretty good day, why couldn't I get that day, over and over again?"

13. "U know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but nooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute."

14. "Losers always wine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom queen."

15. "When I get a hold of the son-of-a-bitch who leaked this. I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his fucking skull!"

16. "Wooh haah"

Taas on mainetta ja kunniaa jaossa, pieniä pähkinöitä purtavaksi.

Ck

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK, Toronto Maple Leafs, NHL suomalaiset
7. Tappava ase-Joe Pesci

8. Kummisetä-Al Pacino

10. Pulp Fiction-Quentin Tarantino

13. Independents day-Will Smith

Suurin osa noista lauseista on tuttuja, mutta en kyllä millään osaa niitä yhdistää.

NIN

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Fucking Horseshit
1. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense irony."

Laurence Fishburne - Matrix

Jack Nicholson - A Few Good Men

5. "Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you are, Liza Minelli?"

Adam Sandler - Little Nicky

Joe Pesci - Leathal Weapon 2

8. "There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me; keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer."

Al Pacino - Godfather 2

10. "Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage!"

Quentin Tarantino - Pulp Fiction

11. "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"

Dan Akroyd - Blues Brothers

13. "U know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but nooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute."

Will Smith - Independence Day

14. "Losers always wine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom queen."

Sean Connery - The Rock

beerhunter

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS,Montreal,San Jose
Viestin lähetti Bluesbrother
Jatketaan vielä muutamalla tutulla ja vähemmän tutulla lainauksella. Eli kuka (näyttelijän nimi) sanoi ja missä elokuvassa?

3. "You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fucking Khakis. You are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world." Ei hajua...Arvataan Trainspotting ja Ewan Macgregor

A Few Good Men,Jack Nicholson
South Park,
Tappava Ase II, Joe Pesci
Godfather II,Al Pacino
Pulp Fiction,Quentin Tarrantino
11. "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!" Blues Brothers,Dan Aykroyd?

12. "I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a beautifull girl. We ate lobster and drank Pina Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea-otters. That, was a pretty good day, why couldn't I get that day, over and over again?"Groundhog Day,Bill Murray?

13. "U know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but nooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute." Will Smith,Independence Day

14. "Losers always wine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom queen." Sean Connery,The Rock

16. "Wooh haah"
hehe....aika monessakin,ei muistu
Taas on mainetta ja kunniaa jaossa, pieniä pähkinöitä purtavaksi.

Leon

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Stars, Panthers
En edelleenkään jaksa osallistua visailuun (joka on tosin tällä kertaa tehty suosikkiaiheestani), mutta haluan viilata hieman pilkkua:

Tuossa tuo "Hit it!" tulee ihan eri suusta, kuin alkulitania. Noin 40 kertaa elokuvan nähneenä olen suhteellisen varma asiastani ;)

Anton

Jäsen
1. Nyt alkaa aika huonosti!
2. Nyt alkaa tooodella huonosti! [PALJON RUMIA SANOJA!]
3. Elokuva on Fighting Club, mutta en muista siitä muita näyttelijöitä kuin Brad Pitt.
Jack Nicholson – Kunnian Miehet
South Park -elokuva – Saddam Hussein. Hyvä kysymys, ei aina klassikkoleffoja!
Jack Nicholson – Yksi lensi yli käenpesän
Joe Pesci – Tappava ase, numero jotakin
Al Pacino – Kummisetä II
9. "I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes is or not."
Algot Niska – Kieltolaki *grin*
Quentin Tarantino – Pulp Fiction
Dan Akroyd - Blues Brothers
12. "I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a beautifull girl. We ate lobster and drank Pina Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea-otters. That, was a pretty good day, why couldn't I get that day, over and over again?"
Tuohan kuullostaa ihan minun sanomiselta.
Maailmojen sota – Will Smith
Kuullostaa tutulta, mutta…
15. "When I get a hold of the son-of-a-bitch who leaked this. I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his fucking skull!"
Tämä on lyriikan helmiä! Michael Douglas – Wall Street
16. "Wooh haah"
Ja taas pölähti yli!

En valita, mutta viimeksi taisi olla helpompia.
Tänks enivei!

thegame

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK

2. "I'm 60 years old, Gene. What are you going to do, write me a recommendation for the morgue?" -Space cowboys, Clint Eastwood

3. "You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fucking Khakis. You are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world."

4. "You can't handle the truth!"-Jack Nicholson

5. "Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you are, Liza Minelli?" South park

7. "I'm Leo Getz, and whatever you want, Leo Gets."- Joe Pesci, Tappava ase 2

8. "There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me; keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer." Al Pacino, Kummisetä 2

9. "I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes is or not." -Bryan Brown, Cocktail

10. "Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage!" - Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

11. "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"- Dan Aykroyd, Blues Brothers

13. "U know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but nooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute." Will Smith, Independece day

14. "Losers always wine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom queen." Sean Connery, The Rock

16. "Wooh haah" Al Pacino, Naisen tuoksu

Edit: Korjasin ton 13 kysymyksen leffan nimen kun kävi onneton ajatusvirhe

Viimeksi muokattu:

mikkoz

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kerho
12. Bill Murray - Groundhogs Day
15. Tim Robbins - AntiTrust

Master Chief

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit, Manchester United, Denny Crane

Larry Fishburne, Matrix

2. "I'm 60 years old, Gene. What are you going to do, write me a recommendation for the morgue?"

Jack Nicholson, Kunnian Miehet

Saddam Hussein (en tiedä kuka sen äänen esitti), South Park-leffa

Joe Pesci, Tappava Ase 2

Al Pacino, jostain Kummisedästä

Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

Dan Ackroyd, Blues Brothers

Bill Murray, Groundhog Day

Will Smith, Independence Day

Sean Connery, The Rock

16. "Wooh haah"

Al Pacino, Naisen tuoksu

Moto

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK
Vaikeampia kuin viimeksi...

10. "Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage!" - Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

11. "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!" - Veikkauksen puolelle menee, mutta Dan Aykroyd, Blues Brothers

Ted Raikas

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa
Menee kyllä aika hakuammunnaksi monin paikoin, mutta koitetaan...

- Michael Biehn: Terminator

- Ohi

- Ohi

- Jack Nicholson: Kunnian Miehet

- Saddam Hussein: South Park Movie

- Ohi

- Ohi

- Al Pacino: Kummisetä III

- Ohi

- Hmm... ohi

- John Candy: Vauhdilla Chicagoon

- Leslie Nielsen: Mies ja Alaston Ase 2½

- Benicio Del Toro: Pelkoa ja Inhoa Las Vegasissa

- Ohi

- Äääh, ohi tämäkin.

16. "Wooh haah"

- Al Pacino: Naisen Tuoksu

Timi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit - Schalke 04
1.Linda Hamilton - Terminator 2

2. Clint Eastwood - Space Cowboys

3. Eminem - 8 Mile

4. Jack Nicholson - A few good men

5. -

6. -

7. Joe Pesci - Tappava ase 2

8. Marlon Brando - Kummisetä

9. Cocktail.. nyt ei tietysti tule mieleen sitä näyttelijän nimeä. Se Tom Cruisen vastanäyttelijä..

10. Quentin Tarantino - Pulp Fiction

11. Dan Ackroyd - Blues Brothers

12. Bill Murray - Päiväni murmelina

13. Will Smith - Independence day

14. Al Pacino - Heat

15. Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs

16. Al Pacino - Scent of a woman

Paitselo

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK & Carl Brewer Forever & Karjakunnan nakit
Olen aivan ulalla mutta yritetään nyt jotakin:

1. Pakko olla jostakin Terminator elokuvasta.
7. Tappavan aseen ärsyttävä pikkumies Joe Pesci
8. Marlon Brando eli Vito Corleone ekassa Kummisedässä
10. Pulp Fiction mutta en saa päähäni oliko tämän lausuja Samuel L.Jackson vai Tarantino itse. Ei kun olihan se Tarantino itse. Jackson ja Travolta veivät sen autonsa puhdistettavaksi tämän Tarantinon esittämän tyypin himaan.
11. Elwood Blues eli Dan Akroyd Blues Brothersissa.
13. Will Smith rahaa aavikolla alienia leffassa Independent Day

vaikeita muuten

Juhaht

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kiekko-Espoo
1. Laurence Fishburne, The Matrix

3. Brad Pitt, Fight Club

4. Jack Nicholson, A few good men

5. Saddam Hussein, South Park -Bigger, longer and uncut

7. Joe Pesci, Lethal Weapon 2

8. Al Pacino, The Godfather part 2

11. Dan Aykroyd/John Belushi, Blues Brothers

14. Sean Connery, The Rock

Nuo ovat varmoja.

Viestin lähetti Bluesbrother
Oikeat vastaukset. Eli kuka (näyttelijän nimi) sanoi ja missä elokuvassa?

Laurence Fishbourne Matrixissa

Richard Dreyfuss lemppari leffassani Mr. Hollands Opus. Tämä oli vaikea. Suosittelen kyseistä filkkaa lämpimästi.

Brad Pitt Fight Clubissa

Jack Nicholson elokuvassa A Few Good Men

Saddam Hussein elokuvassa South Park-Bigger Longer Uncutt

Jack Nicholson elokuvassa One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest

Joe Pesci Lethal Weapon II

Al Pacino Godfather part II

Brian Brown Coctail elokuvassa

Ohjaaja Quentin Tarantino Pulp Fictionissa

Tämä oli pakko laittaa mukaan. Oikea vastaus on tietenkin Bluesbrother. Dan Akroyd elokuvassa Bluesbrothers

Loistava leffa ja nämä sanat kirjoitettiin Bill Murraylle elokuvaan Groundhog day

Will Smith Independence day

Sean Connery The Rock-elokuva

Michael Douglas ja elokuva Wall Street

16. "Wooh haah"

Sokea Al Pacino hoki tätä jatkuvasti omaan karismaattiseen tyyliinsä elokuvassa A Scent of a Woman.

BB

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy