Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 287 103
  • 2 451

Nötkötti

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa
No vanha kunnon Kummeli Storieshan tämä. Mr. Beginning tuli jostain Alaskan (?) alasarjasta.

No sepä se.
Alaskan alasarjasta suoraan Tangasalon(?) Voittoon, kutos-divariin.
Mr. Beginingin debyytti Kiekko-Vantaata vastaan jäi myös miehen viimeiseksi otteluksi TaVo:n paidassa.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
No sepä se.
Alaskan alasarjasta suoraan Tangasalon(?) Voittoon, kutos-divariin.
Mr. Beginingin debyytti Kiekko-Vantaata vastaan jäi myös miehen viimeiseksi otteluksi TaVo:n paidassa.

Heh. Kai se nyt kuitenkin Kangasalan Voitto oli. Kangasala on tuossa ihan Tampereen naapurissa ja Kummelin pojille tuttu paikka.

Nolla-viis, siitä viis. Suomipoika nousee...

MustatKortit

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Joel Pohjanpalo ja Aleksi Mustonen
Mistä leffasta? (vinkki: todellinen klassikko)

I`m a man, who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a third the size of us. That's science...

...you are a smelly pirate hooker!

...why don't you go back to your home, on Whore Island?

Nötkötti

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa

I`m a man, who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a third the size of us. That's science...

...you are a smelly pirate hooker!

...why don't you go back to your home, on Whore Island?

Nyt on kyseessä jokin Pirates of the Caribbean?

MustatKortit

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue

Oranssi 73

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Philadelphia, HCK ja Kerho

Ron Burgundyn legenda?

MustatKortit

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ron Burgundyn legenda?

Bingo.

Hieno tiivistys Ronilta, siis näistä miesten ja naisten välisistä "pienistä eroista".

Tosin leffan nähneet muistanevat, että tilanne eskaloitui sananvaihdon jälkeen :))

J.Grönvall

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Newcastle United, Philadelphia Eagles
Numero 1.

1: Defiant to the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.

2: The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. ..., is we're both about to die.

1: How do you imagine that's gonna happen?

2: With my hands around your neck.

1: Bollocks. Whatchya gonna do, huh? We've swept this place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.

2: No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.

1: That's impossible. Kill him.

Numero 2 (monologi):

"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."

Numero 3:

1: I want y'all to look at that sign. See what it says?

1: "Cash for your home." You know what that is?

2: - It's a billboard. - Billboard.

1: What are y'all, Amos and Andy? Are you Steppin' and he's Fetchit? I'm talking about the message. What it stands for. It's called "gentrification." It's what happens when property value of a certain area is brought down.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Numero 3:

1: I want y'all to look at that sign. See what it says?

1: "Cash for your home." You know what that is?

2: - It's a billboard. - Billboard.

1: What are y'all, Amos and Andy? Are you Steppin' and he's Fetchit? I'm talking about the message. What it stands for. It's called "gentrification." It's what happens when property value of a certain area is brought down.

Tämä lienee Boys N the hood. Muista ei aavistustakaan.

edit:
Knocked up !

Oikein!

Baldrick

Jäsen
Numero 2 (monologi):

"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."

Kyseessähän on Jokerin puheet Batmanille kuulusteluhuoneessa. Elokuva siis The Dark Knight.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Numero 1.

1: Defiant to the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.

2: The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. ..., is we're both about to die.

V for Vendetta on tämä. Aika kivuttomasti tuli mieleen, johtunee siitä ettei ole montaa viikkoa, kun tämän taas kerran katselin. Viiden tähden leffa.

EDIT: Laitetaanpa uusia.

Leffa numero 1:
A: Well, I'm sorry if I got out of hand last night. It was cold and...
B: Don't apologize. You're a scoundrel
A: [laughs]
B: And as a scientist and a connoisseur, I have no idea the contents of this remarkable potion. What's in it?
A: Secrets.

Leffa numero 2:
A: I'll tell you a secret. The last act makes a film. Wow them in the end, and you got a hit. You can have flaws, problems, but wow them in the end, and you've got a hit. Find an ending, but don't cheat, and don't you dare bring in a deus ex machina. Your characters must change, and the change must come from them. Do that, and you'll be fine.

Leffa numero 3:
A: You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. And fuck the air force academy. If I wanna fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
B: I'm glad you're talking again, A. You're not nearly as stupid as you look.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Mietsuslav

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Jokerit
Leffa numero 3:
A: You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. And fuck the air force academy. If I wanna fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
B: I'm glad you're talking again, A. You're not nearly as stupid as you look.

Little Miss Sunshine.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Little Miss Sunshine.

Sepä se, arvelinkin että ensin löytyy tämä.

Leffa numero 1:
A: Well, I'm sorry if I got out of hand last night. It was cold and...
B: Don't apologize. You're a scoundrel
A: [laughs]
B: And as a scientist and a connoisseur, I have no idea the contents of this remarkable potion. What's in it?
A: Secrets.

Leffa numero 2:
A: I'll tell you a secret. The last act makes a film. Wow them in the end, and you got a hit. You can have flaws, problems, but wow them in the end, and you've got a hit. Find an ending, but don't cheat, and don't you dare bring in a deus ex machina. Your characters must change, and the change must come from them. Do that, and you'll be fine.

Lisävihjeitä ylläoleviin leffoihin.

Leffa numero 1:
A: What do you do?
B: I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Leffa numero 2:
A: Then one morning, I woke up and said, "Fuck fish." I renounce fish, I will never set foot in that ocean again. That's how much "fuck fish." That was 17 years ago and I have never stuck so much as a toe in that ocean. And I love the ocean.
B: But why?
A: Done with fish.

lade

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HIFK
Sepä se, arvelinkin että ensin löytyy tämä.

Lisävihjeitä ylläoleviin leffoihin.

Leffa numero 1:
A: What do you do?
B: I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Leffa numero 2:
A: Then one morning, I woke up and said, "Fuck fish." I renounce fish, I will never set foot in that ocean again. That's how much "fuck fish." That was 17 years ago and I have never stuck so much as a toe in that ocean. And I love the ocean.

Leffa 1:stä tuli mieleen The Master.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Leffa 1:stä tuli mieleen The Master.

Oikein meni. Joaquin Phoenixilta on melko vakuuttavia roolisuorituksia nähty, eikä petä tässäkään. Osui muutenkin omaan leffamakuun ko. leffa.

Leffa 2:een sitten huomattavasti helpottava pätkä (jonka laitan pituuden vuoksi spoilereihin):
"Point is, what's so wonderful is that every one of these flowers has a specific relationship with the insect that pollinates it. There's a certain orchid look exactly like a certain insect so the insect is drawn to this flower, its double, its soul mate, and wants nothing more than to make love to it. And after the insect flies off, spots another soul-mate flower and makes love to it, thus pollinating it. And neither the flower nor the insect will ever understand the significance of their lovemaking. I mean, how could they know that because of their little dance the world lives? But it does. By simply doing what they're designed to do, something large and magnificent happens. In this sense they show us how to live - how the only barometer you have is your heart. How, when you spot your flower, you can't let anything get in your way."

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Yksi leffa jäi löytämättä, joten nostetaan ylös. En nyt uusia vihjeitä laita, koska uskon että leffan katsoneet varmasti löytää näistäkin. Mutta laittakaahan muutkin arvuutteluja taas tulemaan.

Vihjeet koottu spoilereiden taakse.
Vihje 1:
"I'll tell you a secret. The last act makes a film. Wow them in the end, and you got a hit. You can have flaws, problems, but wow them in the end, and you've got a hit. Find an ending, but don't cheat, and don't you dare bring in a deus ex machina. Your characters must change, and the change must come from them. Do that, and you'll be fine."

Vihje 2:

Vihje 3:
"Point is, what's so wonderful is that every one of these flowers has a specific relationship with the insect that pollinates it. There's a certain orchid look exactly like a certain insect so the insect is drawn to this flower, its double, its soul mate, and wants nothing more than to make love to it. And after the insect flies off, spots another soul-mate flower and makes love to it, thus pollinating it. And neither the flower nor the insect will ever understand the significance of their lovemaking. I mean, how could they know that because of their little dance the world lives? But it does. By simply doing what they're designed to do, something large and magnificent happens. In this sense they show us how to live - how the only barometer you have is your heart. How, when you spot your flower, you can't let anything get in your way."

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Yksi leffa jäi löytämättä, joten nostetaan ylös. En nyt uusia vihjeitä laita, koska uskon että leffan katsoneet varmasti löytää näistäkin. Mutta laittakaahan muutkin arvuutteluja taas tulemaan.

Arvauksen puolelle menee, mutta Nic Cagen tähdittämä Adaptation tuli mieleen, vaikka leffan näkemisestä on aika paljon aikaa.

Oli oikein tai ei, tässä uutta:

Restate my assumptions: One, mathematics is the language of nature. Two, everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: if you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Reznik

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa
Arvauksen puolelle menee, mutta Nic Cagen tähdittämä Adaptation tuli mieleen, vaikka leffan näkemisestä on aika paljon aikaa.

Löytyihän se. Cagestakin huolimatta loistava leffa kyseessä, meikään ainakin uppoaa kaikki missä Charlie Kaufmanin kädenjälki näkyy.

Oli oikein tai ei, tässä uutta:

Restate my assumptions: One, mathematics is the language of nature. Two, everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: if you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Pakko poimia tämäkin samaan viestiin. Aronofskyn Pi kyseessä siis. Kyseisestä leffasta en henk.kohtaisesti hirveästi irti saanut, mutta myöhemmät teokset kyllä sitten iskee.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
What kind of beer do you like?
- Heineken
Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy