Missä leffassa sanottu?

• 287 081
  • 2 451

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
Snatch.

I shot him 6 times! I shot him in the heart-but... HE'S NOT HUMAN!

Halloween 2. Myers se jatkaa menoaan kuin Duracell-pupu, vaikka mitä sille tekisi.

Klasikkokohtaus kahden miehen kesken:
X:Why did you kiss my ear?
Y:Why are you holding my hand?
X:Where's your other hand?
Y:Between two pillows...
X:Those aren't pillows!!!

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Helsingin I.F.K (Rikollislauma) , NP#10 DEFC#16
Halloween 2. Myers se jatkaa menoaan kuin Duracell-pupu, vaikka mitä sille tekisi.

Jep.
Klasikkokohtaus kahden miehen kesken:
X:Why did you kiss my ear?
Y:Why are you holding my hand?
X:Where's your other hand?
Y:Between two pillows...
X:Those aren't pillows!!!

No tätä ei tarvitse edes miettiä. Vauhdilla Chicagoon. Hitto, että nauroin, kun Martin ymmärsi kuivaavansa naamaanssa Candyn kalsareihin. No olihan ne kyllä kylpypyyhkeen kokoiset.

Edit: I just realized I'm not pissed off anymore. My father cut me out of his will. You probably knew he tried to contact me over the years. I never called him back. I was a prick. If he was my son and didn't return my calls, I'd have written him out. But it's not about the money anymore. You know, I just don't understand. Why didn't he tell me I had a brother? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that I had a brother? Because it'd have been nice to know him for more than just the past six days.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, so I'll admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, otherwise I'd say that you just threatened me. Did you just threaten me, soldier? Because if you did, let me respond to you...

-Let me respond to you this way. I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?

2. -He exists in a world beyond your world. What we only fantasize, he does. He lives a life where nothing is beyond him. But you know what? It's all a facade. For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys... he's a driven, unflinching, calculating machine. He takes what he wants, when he wants... and disappears.

3. -Señor xxxx, you got big cojones. You come here, to my place, without references, carrying a piece, throwing around a lot of money... but you should know something: nobody saw you come in, so nobody has to see you go out.

4.- I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas. Suitably biblical ending to the place, don't you think?

5.- Brothers! Brothers! God has sent you this day! You will take no prisoners! As they did, so shall it be done! Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
1. -I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, so I'll admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, otherwise I'd say that you just threatened me. Did you just threaten me, soldier? Because if you did, let me respond to you...

-Let me respond to you this way. I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?
-
2. -He exists in a world beyond your world. What we only fantasize, he does. He lives a life where nothing is beyond him. But you know what? It's all a facade. For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys... he's a driven, unflinching, calculating machine. He takes what he wants, when he wants... and disappears.

Salasana Swordfish
3. -Señor xxxx, you got big cojones. You come here, to my place, without references, carrying a piece, throwing around a lot of money... but you should know something: nobody saw you come in, so nobody has to see you go out.
Blow?
4.- I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas. Suitably biblical ending to the place, don't you think?
War gamens
5.- Brothers! Brothers! God has sent you this day! You will take no prisoners! As they did, so shall it be done! Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!
-Allahu akbar!

Suomen islam-keskuksen kokous Itä-Pasilasta?

pehtoori

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Detroit Red Wings, HPK
3. -Señor Bond, you got big cojones. You come here, to my place, without references, carrying a piece, throwing around a lot of money... but you should know something: nobody saw you come in, so nobody has to see you go out.

007 - lupa tappaa.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Edit: I just realized I'm not pissed off anymore. My father cut me out of his will. You probably knew he tried to contact me over the years. I never called him back. I was a prick. If he was my son and didn't return my calls, I'd have written him out. But it's not about the money anymore. You know, I just don't understand. Why didn't he tell me I had a brother? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that I had a brother? Because it'd have been nice to know him for more than just the past six days.

Oho, no helpotetaan hieman.

"Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart."

- WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHERE YOU BUY UNDERWEAR? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? UNDERWEAR IS UNDERWEAR! IT IS UNDERWEAR WHEREVER YOU BUY IT! IN CINCINNATI OR WHEREVER!

"K-Mart!"

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue

Jep.

Which one of you guys wants to be a general?
P*****y?
- What kind of general, sir?
Just a plain, ordinary, every day, home-lovin' American general.
- I'd rather be a civilian, sir.

&

You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid!

sonnychiba

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät
Jep.

Which one of you guys wants to be a general?
P*****y?
- What kind of general, sir?
Just a plain, ordinary, every day, home-lovin' American general.
- I'd rather be a civilian, sir.

&

You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid!
Kova sotaleffa. Likainen tusina. Lee Marvin...Charles Bronson...

pehtoori

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Detroit Red Wings, HPK
Pistetääs pari täkyä.

-Are you classified as human?
-Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

---

X: -You know, I think you're a very special unit.
Y: -That's sweet.
X: -I hope we get to know each other better.
Y: -Yeah, me too.
X: -Do you swallow?

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kova sotaleffa. Likainen tusina. Lee Marvin...Charles Bronson...

Juu u. Laitetaan vähän hankalampi (?)

I'm dry when I work.
- Yes, so I've heard.
There's a separate clause in my contract that says my liver is to be buried separately with honors.
- I'm not a very humorous man.

Pistetääs pari täkyä.

-Are you classified as human?
-Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

Fifth Element.

Toinenkin tuntuu kyllä siltä, että nähty on, mutta ei irtoa.

Tifosi

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Home Box Office
-I guess you really like women.

-Above all things. A very, very distant second is a Ferrari.

Sivuhuomautuksena että kaverihan on mieltymyksiltään kuin minä, mulla on parempi näkö vaan.

morningstar

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK, Buffalo Bills
-I guess you really like women.

-Above all things. A very, very distant second is a Ferrari.

Sivuhuomautuksena että kaverihan on mieltymyksiltään kuin minä, mulla on parempi näkö vaan.

Naisen tuoksu. Al Pacinon näyttelemä eversti koulii nuorta poikaa New Yorkissa.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
1. -There's the boss. And, under him, there's the skipper. You know how this works?
-Yeah, it's like in the army.
-Bullshit. The army is some guy you don't know telling you to go whack some other guy you don't know.

2. -He's a fuckin' American!
-He's a fuckin' spook. Ex-CIA. I met him once up in El Salvador. Now he's an enforcer for the cocaine monkeys. I'll take out the lieutenant, you concentrate on him. Now put a fuckin' bullet through his heart.

3. -Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me!

4.-So you want to come to Hollywood, act like a big shot...
-Yeah.
-...without actually doing anything?
-Yeah.
-You'll fit right in!

5. -Fucking cocksucker. How do you expect me to run an operation, when you're running a side operation that fucks up my own.

Sinner

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
1. -There's the boss. And, under him, there's the skipper. You know how this works?
-Yeah, it's like in the army.
-Bullshit. The army is some guy you don't know telling you to go whack some other guy you don't know.
Donnie Brasco
3. -Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me!
En muista leffan nimeä, mutta satavarmasti kyseessä on John Malkovich (, jonka Dominokeksi kavalsi...) punaisessa veryttelyasussaan (?) raivoamassa Mat Damonille, joka hieman kyykytti venakkoa Texas Hold'em: ssa. Olisiko suomeksi ollut Ässät pelissä tjms. Loistava leffa. Pitääkin katsoa pitkästä aikaa.

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
Pokerileffa Rounders.

EDIT: Eli juuri tuo jota Sinner tuossa kuvailee.

4.-So you want to come to Hollywood, act like a big shot...
-Yeah.
-...without actually doing anything?
-Yeah.
-You'll fit right in!
Oliko tämä John Goodman ja Argo?

TDM

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kärpät Oulu
Donnie Brasco

En muista leffan nimeä, mutta satavarmasti kyseessä on John Malkovich (, jonka Dominokeksi kavalsi...) punaisessa veryttelyasussaan (?) raivoamassa Mat Damonille, joka hieman kyykytti venakkoa Texas Hold'em: ssa. Olisiko suomeksi ollut Ässät pelissä tjms. Loistava leffa. Pitääkin katsoa pitkästä aikaa.

Rounders. Helvetin hyvä pätkä.

Mikäs tää:

- T I A?
- T I A.

Kaiuni Alen

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
KalPa, kaikki menestyksekkäät jalkapallojoukkueet
Shut the fuck up bitch, or imma shoot u down!

Käppyrä

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
Mikäs tää:

- T I A?
- T I A.

Oliko tämä se Leonardo DiCaprion tähdittämä elokuva "Blood diamond"? Kuoleva etelä-afrikkalainen kenraali/eversti kysyi DiCaprion esittämältä henkilöltä "T.I.A. (=This is Africa)?", johon vastaus tuli myöntävästi "T.I.A.".

Ihan pätevä leffa, jos sitä haettiin - löytyypi hyllystä.

Balrog

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Erilliset saarekkeet
2. -He's a fuckin' American!
-He's a fuckin' spook. Ex-CIA. I met him once up in El Salvador. Now he's an enforcer for the cocaine monkeys. I'll take out the lieutenant, you concentrate on him. Now put a fuckin' bullet through his heart.

5. -Fucking cocksucker. How do you expect me to run an operation, when you're running a side operation that fucks up my own.

2 = Tuo oli Sniper-elokuvasta, nuori Billy Zane ja Tom Berenger riitelevät tuossa Panaman viidakossa.

5 = Leonardo DiCaprio sanaili Russell Crowen kanssa Body of Lies-elokuvassa

1. Kaksi naista juttelevat toistensa kanssa:

-You put something in my drink.
-Yeah.
-And then you just took off in the morning?
-In the morning?
-Yeah, you slept over.
-Um... no. Unless your name is Tom and you got a dick.
-But we...
-But we what, Nina?
-Wait... did you have some sort of lezzy wet dream about me?
-Stop it.
-Oh my God? Oh my God! You did! You fantasized about me!
-Shut up!
-Was I good?

2. -Are we gonna have a problem here?
-No, no, no, no! There's no problem here. I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the southern colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies, could be most aptly described as agrarian pre-capitalist.
-Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.
-Well, as a matter of fact, I won't, because Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social...
-"Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth"? You got that from Vickers' "Work in Essex County," page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a bar, read some obscure passage and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some girls, embarrass my friend?
-See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library!
-Yeah, but I will have a degree. And you'll be servin' my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip.
-That may be, but at least I won't be unoriginal. But I mean, if you have a problem with that, I mean, we could just step outside - we could figure it out.
-No, man, there's no problem. It's cool.

3. -Do you realize what kind of flesh-eating lawyers this guy is going to have?

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
1. Kaksi naista juttelevat toistensa kanssa:

-You put something in my drink.
-Yeah.
-And then you just took off in the morning?
-In the morning?
-Yeah, you slept over.
-Um... no. Unless your name is Tom and you got a dick.
-But we...
-But we what, Nina?
-Wait... did you have some sort of lezzy wet dream about me?
-Stop it.
-Oh my God? Oh my God! You did! You fantasized about me!
-Shut up!
-Was I good?

Eikös tämä ole Aronofskyn Black Swan? Portman ja Kunis.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy