• 2 451

Trenchtown

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
Trenchtown kirjoitti:
"Is the colonel's underwear a matter of national security?"

"I figured, since we were out of witnesses, I might as well drink a little."
Koska kukaan ei tiennyt niin kerrottakoon että nämä ovat elokuvasta A Few Good Men, eli siis suomeksi Kunnian miehiä. Hävetkää.

The M

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Kärpät
Yläpesä kirjoitti:
2:
A:Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
B: My mother?
A: Yeah.
B: Let me tell you about my mother.(Shoots him)

Bladerunner

Murmeli

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa, Vancouver Canucks
Morrow10 kirjoitti:
Väärin.

Toinen dialogi hakemastani elokuvasta;[/I]
Haa. DA:ssa puhuttiinkin Jumalasta ja vapaan tahdon olemisesta suurin vittuilu ihmisiä kohtaan.

pata13

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ässät, Lajinsa Viimeiset, Polk High
Helppo?

Kuka ja missä elokuvassa sytyttää tupakan ja heitettyään sytyttimen auton ikkunasta tokaisee: "Fix the cigarette lighter"?

Bast

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS, Trojans, TuTo, Miami Dolphins, FC Inter Turku
pata13 kirjoitti:
Kuka ja missä elokuvassa sytyttää tupakan ja heitettyään sytyttimen auton ikkunasta tokaisee: "Fix the cigarette lighter"?
Ja lausuja oli Joliet Jake Blues

Vintsukka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tappara, Suomi, Panthers
"Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But as far as I can recall I've never fornicated anyone."

Trenchtown

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
Vintsukka kirjoitti:
"Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But as far as I can recall I've never fornicated anyone."
Bad Santa, Billy Bob Thorntonin esittämä Willie. Keskustelun toinen osapuoli oli John Ritter, mutta roolihahmonsa nimeä en saa päähäni.

Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
Kaivetaan pölyn seasta vanha ketju ja heitetään pallo ilmaan:

Missä elokuvassa sanottu:
Leffa 1.There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Leffa 2. When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda... sit around all day... and draw pictures of dicks.

Leffa 3. So, Peter, what's happening? Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?

Viimeksi muokattu:
Suosikkijoukkue
Kuhmon Kiva, KalPa, LA Kings

Leffa 1.There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Leffa 2. When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda... sit around all day... and draw pictures of dicks.

Leffa 3. So, Peter, what's happening? Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?

Leffa 1. ??

Leffa 2. Superbad

Leffa 3. Oiskohan tämä joku spidermaneista. Veikataan kolmosta.

Noel#93

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
ManU

Hienoja lainauksia! Leffa 3: Konttorirotat. Toi pomon viljelemä "What's happening" jäi kyllä mieleen.

Suosikkijoukkue
TPS
Jatkoajan tietämys on kyllä hämmästyttävää.. Eli oikeat vastaukset tulivat alta aikayksikön (mikä sitten lieneekään).

Eli;
1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
(huippu leffa.. oma allekirjoitus olisi toiminut apukeinona tarvittaessa)

2. Superbad

3. Office Space
(Bill Lumbergh; kaikkien stereotypiapomojen kuningas ainakin ameriikoissa)

Ted Raikas

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
SaiPa
Hienoa kun tämä ketju nousi ylös pimeydestä! Mainio tapa vaivata aivosoluja nämä kysymykset täällä.

Laitanpas tälläisen vuoropuhelun tänne, tietääkö kuka mistä elokuvasta. Plussaa jos vielä tietää roolihenkilötkin:

"Got any beer?"
"This is a school."
"So that's a no?"
"Yeah, that's a no."
"Well, do you have anything other than chocolate milk?"

Mr.Fox

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS respektit: HIFK ja Ässät
Pitänee kai heittää omakin kysymys tänne.
1. Here's a man who knows when the situation is untenable.
- - -
2. We better give up, Jimmy. We're dealing with couple of geniuses here.
- - -
1. Jake attacks his job with a certain exuberance.
3. Man! We're beat up by the inventor of Scrabble.
Yksi parhaista "buddy-leffoista" mitä ikinä on tehty. Keskusteluun osallistuu kolme henkilöä. Olen välistä karsinut pari "turhaa" lausetta, mutta oleellinen asia varmaan muistuu mieleen, jos tilanne/leffa on tuttu.
Nyt kun pölyt on puhallettu, niin huomasin, että reilut pari vuotta sitten heittämäni dialogi on edelleen ratkaisematta. Lisätään yksi sanailu vielä samasta leffasta. Henkilöt edellisen dialogin 2 ja 3.

3. Maybe I could take your daughter horseback riding. How old is she?
2. She's 13, and if you even look at her funny I'm gonna shove an umbrella up your ass and open it.

Buddha

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Tyhjäntoimittajan sijaisnäyttelijä Nybondas.
2. She's 13, and if you even look at her funny I'm gonna shove an umbrella up your ass and open it.

Perskule, laita edes yyveellä tää vastaus mulle. Mua vaivaa niinmaan perkelesti, kun olen nähnyt tän ja en saa sitä ny millään päähän.
V****, että meninkin lukemaan tätä ketjua.., no se tarkoitushan tällä on, ajaa ihmiset hulluiksi.

Rattlehead

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Gundit
Nyt kun pölyt on puhallettu, niin huomasin, että reilut pari vuotta sitten heittämäni dialogi on edelleen ratkaisematta. Lisätään yksi sanailu vielä samasta leffasta. Henkilöt edellisen dialogin 2 ja 3.

Good word.

Bruce Willis perus 1990-luvun alun roolissaan. Leffana The Last Boy Scout.

Gags

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Charlestown Chiefs
Tässä seuraava:

-Hey, can't you see our sister's in mourning? Why don't you get the hell out of here?
-Why don't you boys suck some fish heads, huh?

Rinksu

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
HPK
Tässä seuraava:

-Hey, can't you see our sister's in mourning? Why don't you get the hell out of here?
-Why don't you boys suck some fish heads, huh?

Ratkaiseva Isku (Sudden Impact). Clint Eastwood toiseksi viimeisessä Likainen Harry-leffassa.

Tässä vuoropuhelu eräästä vanhemmasta komediasta:
-I called Mama. She was so happy she cried! She wants you to have her wedding gown. It's white lace.
-Yeah, Osgood. I can't get married in your mother's dress. Ha ha. That-she and I, we are not built the same way.
-We can have it altered.
-Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.
-Why not?
-Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.
-Doesn't matter.
-I smoke! I smoke all the time!
-I don't care.
-Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.
-I forgive you.
-I can never have children!
-We can adopt some.
-But you don't understand, Osgood! Uhhh, I'm a man!
-Well, nobody's perfect!

Pistetään vielä toinen:
-Stay away from me.
-Why?
-I just wanna go back to my room!
-Why?
-Well, I'm very confused, and I just need time to think things over!
-You've had your whole FUCKING LIFE to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?
-Please! Don't hurt me!
-I'm not gonna hurt you.
-Stay away from me!
-Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Mr.Fox

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
TPS respektit: HIFK ja Ässät
Good word.

Bruce Willis perus 1990-luvun alun roolissaan. Leffana The Last Boy Scout.
You like that word?

Laitetaanpa toinen vähän samantyyppistä leffasta ja suunnilleen samoilta vuosiluvuiltakin:

1. All you have to do is follow three simple rules.
One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected.
Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary.
And three, be nice. If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

2. Being called a cocksucker isn't personal?
1. No. It's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.
2. What if somebody calls my mama a whore?
1. Is she?

psychodad

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Lukko, Hal Gill
You like that word?

Laitetaanpa toinen vähän samantyyppistä leffasta ja suunnilleen samoilta vuosiluvuiltakin:

1. All you have to do is follow three simple rules.
One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected.
Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary.
And three, be nice. If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

2. Being called a cocksucker isn't personal?
1. No. It's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.
2. What if somebody calls my mama a whore?
1. Is she?

Road house?

thego

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Nashville
Road house?

Kyllä. Kerta et omia quoteja heittänyt niin otan vapauden jatkaa tästä:

S M: Alright P, which way are you heading?
P: Right.
S M: That's too bad...
Pam: Why?
S M: Well there was a fifty-fifty chance on which direction you'd take. You see we're both going left, you could've just as easily been going the same and if that happened it might have been awhile before you started to get scared. But Seen as your going Right, I'm afraid you're gonna have to get scared...Immediately.

Nimet ihan tuolla tavalla kun muuten olis liian helppo tullut.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy