Rookie prospect camp.

Henkka

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Liiga, NHL, CHL, SHL
Detroitin leirillä Valtteri Filppula oli säväyttänyt kiekollisilla taidoillaan.

The Hawks

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Porin Ässät, FC Jazz, SBS Masku
Jäminkiä minäkin veikkaisin. Mutta toisaalta eihän sitä tiedä kuka campilla hanskat joutuu pudottamaan.

Mr. Smith

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ilves, Canucks
Toivottavasti ei Jäminki eikä Jääskeläinen...

"One funny moment...Babchuck and some Finnish player dropped the gloves, began wrestling and suddenly the Finnish guy waved his right hand in the air as to signal, "I give up." But at a closer look, his right pink finger was broken. So bad that it was sort of at a harsh angle. Pretty gross looking. So, Babchuck let him go and patted him on the head. "

"At the fifteen minute mark, we had a scary moment, as a fight almost broke out between this year’s top draft pick, Anton Babchuk and this year’s eighth selection, Kostadine. Young Kostadine clearly wanted to go with Babchuk, who took two straight right hand punches to the face, while trying to hold off Kostadine. As Kostadine got ready to swing a third time, he noticed his pinky finger clearly hanging far below where it should be and began screaming “my finger…look at my finger” "

Kyseessä ei siis tietääkseni ole kukaan suomalaisista pelaajista vaan yhdysvaltalainen hyökkääjä Jason Kostadine. Lainaus on lauantain prospect-gamen raportista.

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy