Foppa jäälle!

• 1 317

NIN

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Fucking Horseshit
Peter Forsberg kipuaa laatikkoon luistelemaan torstaina! Loistavaa! Vaikkei se olekaan 100% varmaa, että Peter-The-Great pystyisi pudotuspeleissä pelaamaan, ovat merkit sen suuntaiset! Vapise Detroit! :D

Lähde: AvsMail@PepsiCenter.com
Subject: PETER FORSBERG BACK ON THE ICE THURSDAY - No Tentative Date for Return

DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club announced today that forward Peter Forsberg will be back on the ice for the first time on Thursday, March 28 - two and one-half months after undergoing surgery on the tendons of his left foot. He is expected to skate for approximately 10 minutes.

"Peter is now ready to move forward with the next phase of his rehab program," said Head Athletic Trainer Pat Karns. "Only his tremendous work ethic off the ice and determination to play again this season made this possible. But, while it will be great to see Peter back on skates, we do want to caution that it is
too early to determine whether or not he will be back in action sooner than expected."

Forsberg underwent the surgery to repair the tendons of his left foot on January 10 after medical and physical testing performed the day prior revealed damage to the tendons. A four-month recovery and rehabilitation period was expected at the time of the surgery.

"I'm anxious to get back on the ice, but at the same time, I know that I have to be patient and not get ahead of any phase of my rehab program," added Forsberg. "I haven't played in ten months and I can't wait to play hockey again with the Avalanche."

Added Karns: "Peter has been spending many hours daily working hard in an off-ice training and rehab program during the last two months. He has shown commitment and dedication to the program and worked intensely to get himself into the position he is in at this time. We can't put a date on his return to game action, but we do know for certain that he is well on his way to a full recovery."

pasil

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Detroit Red Wings
Tähän voisi sanoa että ei vahvistaisi Derbyä ;) Onneksi Stevie Y on levännyt pleijareita varten ja parannellut siinä sivussa vammojaan, saadaan nähdä "yllättäen" tiukat pudotuspelit (lue: konferenssifinaali)

Kopander

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Oulun Kärpät
Colorado Avalanche
Liverpool
Jees, kerrassaan hieno homma. Coloradolla on jälleen yksi syömähammas lisää hyökkäykseen. Nyt vain toivotaan, että viime kauden floppi Detroit yltää konferenssin finaaliin asti, jotta nähtäisiin jälleen tulikiven katkuinen lännen herruuden ratkaiseva sarja. :D

#99#

Jäsen
Alkaa Colorado näyttämään aika vaaralliselta kun ovat saaneet Fopan mukaan. Vaikka en mikään Foppa fani olekaan niin pakko myöntää että aika maaginen hän on. Kahdessa pelissä tehot yht. 1+4

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy