• 3 441
Tila
Viestiketju on suljettu.

Major Julli

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Puttosen, Järvelän ja Ranniston potkut
Mr. Sheddne,

I am a hifk-fan from Helsinki. I am very disapproived taht you could sign with our worse enemy, the ones that name i don't say even 'cause I hate them so very much. How could you as longterm true IFK-heart to do such as thing?

You have betreyed as like a judas. You and that **** hirsovits, you can root in the hell, in our eyes you're dead. I hope that you'll never make it to the NHL, and both you and **** hirsovits are unemployment after next season. Thank you so much for ruining our hopes and Jere,a true IFK-heart will kick shit out from your lover-boy **** hirsovits next year.

Barnaby

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ari Gold
iFK = bränd = mr hockey = JEre

Mr. Shde Den.

1 of alls, I make it clier that you not mess up whith the CAPTAIN´ Jere. He is the man he shit on bronz, so do not mess with Him! - understand, capische!!?!

I hate you now that you singed with the HIFK=STADI (city!) först enema = narritpellet (clowns, in circus do you know - yOU know dont you you know YOU aRE T`HE; CLOWN!!)(

So **** ***! Take that ***** *** ********** with youand dont com back!! You treitors and laiers!! Thats what you are!

In first paikallis-game in Noordis, you feel the heit MAAN!! You do it!!

Stadi = kingi = allu = kölli = frankki!!

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy
Tila
Viestiketju on suljettu.