Pari lainattua tekstiä netistä

• 1 674

Sly

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ilves, Toronto, NJ,Calgary,Pho
Haeskelin tässä eri lätkälinkkejä ja parilta niistä löytyi pari tavallaan mielenkiintoista juttua. Mitäs mieltä näistä.
<BR>
<BR>Lainaus (kyseessä Aleksander Gusev)
<BR>Teamed up with Vasilyev this big defenseman was one of the greatest defensmen ever in the Soviet hockey team. He often played offensively and was a great sniper from the blue line. Sometimes foulplaying though.
<BR>Mitäs mieltä tästä The Original Jags?
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Toinen lainaus (Summit Series -72)
<BR>My \"gut impression\" would be that the Soviets were rather disapointed at the poor skill level of our players compared to them. Watching the series even today you can tell that the Soviet players were better skaters, better puck handlers, etc. The Canadians I felt had an edge in shooting, intensity, and physical play. I also feel that the Soviets were far more creative offensivly, which was balanced off by Team Canada\'s better defensive play.
<BR>
<BR>It is too bad that we as Canadians have still not learned. While European players on the whole have certainly increased their skills as far as defensive play and the ability to play physically (Vladimir Konstantinov comes to mind)Canadian coachs are still teaching their players to go up and down the wings, plaster their opponents into the boards, how to fight, etc. Canada rarely produces highly skilled offensive players.
<BR>
<BR>I feel it would have been best for our game if we had lost the 72 Summit. If that had happened (it nearly did - if Henderson does not score at the end of Game 8 we lose the series) and history continued the way it did (losses in the 74 Summit, 75-76 and 76-77 Super Series, 79 Challenge Cup, 81 Canada Cup, along with a narrow victory in the 76 Canada Cup when the Soviets did not send their best) then I do believe we as Canadians would have looked at our game, and began to reject the mindless violence and aweful defensive systems (ie trap) that so hurts our game and reduces our national team at something like the 1998 Olympics to a team of nothing more than a bunch of 3rd and 4th line grinders who play their hearts out and lack the skills, and creatvity to play with the best from Europe.

Suosikkijoukkue
Venäjä, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Gusev oli yksi kahdeksasta suuresta Neukkupakista 70-luvulla (Vasiljev, Lutshenko, Tsygankov, Gusev, Ljapkin, Fetisov, Babinov, Paladjev). Vasiljev, Gusev, Tsygankov ja Lutshenko muodostivat N:liiton maajoukkeen puolustuksen rungon lähes koko 70-luvun. Gusev oli liukas luistelija, hyvä pelin avaaja ja fyysinen puolustuspelaaja. Varmasti oli neljän tärkeimmän puolustajan joukossa 70-luvun maajoukkueessa.
<BR>
<BR>Oli siinä tekstissä asiaakin. Kanadan valmennus ei ole Euroopan tasolla. Maa tuottaa silti paljon huippupelaajia, koska laji on maassa niin älyttömän suosittu.

Sly

Jäsen
Suosikkijoukkue
Ilves, Toronto, NJ,Calgary,Pho
Kyllä kyllä, mutta oliko se \"one of the greatest defensmen ever in the Soviet hockey\"?
<BR>
<BR>Minusta ei. Yksi 70-luvun parhaimmista puolustajista, mutta ei koko Neuvostoliiton. Tosin se riippuu määritelmän laajuudesta ja mukaan otettujen puolustajien lukumäärästä.
<BR>
<BR>

Kirjaudu sisään, jos haluat vastata ketjuun. Jos sinulla ei ole vielä käyttäjätunnusta, rekisteröidy nyt! Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy